Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Today at 10:42 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Today at 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 8:48 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:24 pm

"Oh?" Anna said. "And how did you change?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:03 am

Monica: I don't have to fake anything this time when I smile. The last bit was a little much, but it's not like I haven't heard that before from other people. And the rest of it was really nice. It might be dumb trusting and liking her. I've only known her for, what, ten minutes? I knew people for a lot longer than that who turned out to be bad. Cei could go the same way. But I don't think she will. I feel the same way I did last night when I was talking to Carina. I might not know that much about Cei, but she has this kind of... I don't know, she just seems very real, like she doesn't think too much about what she's going to say. That can be bad, like Ash, but it also means that you're not hiding anything either. That's something you don't really find around here, especially not with older people.

First Carina, now Cei. Maybe I'm not as lo- The sound of the door opening downstairs cuts out whatever was gonna come next. "Helloooooo friends!"

I laugh a bit to myself, pushing off my first bit of annoyance at Ash's interruption. "That's Kuz-Kuz. Uh, just a warning, she's a little... well, she's a lot, sometimes."

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Wed May 10, 2017 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 am

Cei

I jerk at the sound, and find myself tense and ready to fight. My hands are free, fingers spread and waiting to grab anything nearby that could be used as a weapon, standing low, knees bent, ears open, eyes wide, listening and waiting and --

It's fine. It's stupid that I have to remind myself. Licking my lips, I slowly unwind and stand straighter. "K-Kuz-kuz? What kind of name is that?" Also -- much?? Should I be worried? An idea occurs to me. "She's not crazy, is she ...?"

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:17 pm

- Odessa -

I'm groaning before Ash even finishes.

"This place was better while you were away," I call out to her, not even deigning to look at her.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 pm

~ Carina ~

I wander out of my room after taking what may have been the longest nap of my life, and stop short in the living room. "Oh... hello."

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Monica: "Well, Ash is her real name, but people around here call her Kuz-Kuz. And... well, yeah, totally crazy. She won't hurt you though," (I think) "but she's just out there, is all."

I can still hear Odessa from up here, and then Kuz-Kuz right after her. "Sure, but it was also boring, and now it's not. Come on, admit it, I'm the rainbow of your rainy day."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Cei

I'm caught somewhere between being curious and af--

NO.  I AM NEVER AFRAID.

Straightening, I peer around Monica to the open doorway behind her.  I can hear the newcomer's voice from downstairs and -- sass.  I like it.  This one needs to be scoped out.  "Out there, huh?"  I realize I don't know what exactly that means.  "I'm going to check it out.  Come on, Monica."  I sidle past her and duck down the stairwell, turn the corner that takes me back to the hallway and to the lounge with the fridge and the front door and ... stop.

She's cute.  I guess I hadn't really thought about whether or not people were attractive much.  But I'm noticing it now and as I flicker my eyes over to Odessa I note, yes, she is too.  But this one -- Kuz Kuz? -- is ... interesting.  Very short light brown hair, shorter on the sides and down her nape, more on her crown.  Her face is long, soft and narrow in shape.  A muscle twitches near my mouth as I tense and I can feel the sharper, squarer edge of my jaw as the movement passes.  She's not from Aspernor, I think.  We're ... I want to say heavier, almost.  Thicker in build.  She's shorter than I by a couple inches, and I must have at least fifteen pounds on her.  Skinny.  But this is Aspernor.  I don't say anything.
Captain Whitehawk
Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Monica: Well let's see how this goes. I'm not nervous, not really nervous, at least. I know nothing really bad is going to happen. But Kuz-Kuz can kind of be all over the place, especially around new people. I really don't want her to scare Cei away.

I follow close on her heels, gliding through the hallway and down the stairs until we're back on the first floor. Odessa's still where she was before I went upstairs, but now Carina's out too. I flash her a quick smile before turning to the door which, of course, is where Kuz-Kuz is. She doesn't even bother looking at me; Odessa hasn't said anything back to get her interest again, so she's got her eyes on Cei. There's a flash in her eyes that I've gotten pretty used to seeing by now. "So you're the new chick in town, huh?" She looks real quick back to Odessa. "You two aren't fucking or anything, right?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Cei

I snort, then start laughing.  I laugh till my sides hurt, and it feels good, refreshing.  I don't even know why I'm laughing -- maybe just because it's weird and this Kuz Kuz is brutally honest.  I love honest.  It's better than lies and it's better than stories because I'm not good enough at figuring those out. Makes it so much easier for me when people just say it how it is, no sweetness or sucking up or anything. I cough and collect myself, grinning.  "Just got here.  A little early for that, don't you think?"
Captain Whitehawk
Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Monica: At least she's laughing. Some people do a lot worse the first time they meet Kuz-Kuz. I move past Cei into the lounge as Ash's shoulders jump up in a quick shrug. "Hey, I don't judge." She kicks the door closed behind her. "Life's short and the world sucks. No point in waiting around to have a little fun, huh? "

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top