Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 9:41 pm

(For the purposes of this game, I'll be giving Kuz-Kuz a temporary POV.)

Chase: "Well, hopefully we'll have more than enough time to do that." With the way things have been transpiring lately, it might still be a while before we can start doing that. But that's just another motivator to beat this assassin. For Lauren, for Dove, and now for Rosie, too. "Do you want to stay with this group you're traveling with? If you mistrust them, I can get you out of here. Some place outside of the city."

Monica: It takes her to count to two before I realize the game's started, and another second before I start moving. For a second all of the places I'd be thinking about before get a bit jumbled and tangled, but I get that tangle out pretty quickly. My room might be a little obvious, I know it better than every where else in the apartment. Besides, if Cei goes upstairs, she risks the chance of someone trying to break someone else out of jail, so she might not want to stay up there for too long. On top of all that, I know I got clothes on the ground, and I know she knows I got clothes on the ground. That'll make the spot even better.

When I go up the stairs I don't run, trying to make as little noise as possible. So by the time I make it to the second floor, the silent count I got going in my head's a little higher than I'd like. Maybe if I had more time I'd mess around with something in the second floor lounge, make it look like someone else just went through there, but I don't have the time. Instead I go right into my room, keeping the door open like it was when Cei came up here. I better fit here,
otherwise I'm in trouble.
I pull open one of the shelves closer to the ground and pull out the few clothes that are in here. I take a second to shove that under the clothes that's already on the ground. Ten seconds left, I think. Gotta make this fast. Head or feet first? Feet, I think. I slide my legs in, holding onto the top of the bureau with my arms as I fold my legs up inside the shelf. For a second I'm afraid the wood's gonna break from under me, but it holds good enough. I let the rest of me lean into the shelf, pushing most of my weight back towards the wall so I don't topple out. My neck is cramped, and so's my legs, and so's my... well, basically the rest of me, but I can fit. With a little bit of squirming, I manage to tuck to my arms in, grab the inside edge of the wood, and with a few grunts and tugs manage to get most of the shelf back closed. I don't know how noisy that bit was, but I'm just gonna hope it wasn't too loud. And now I wait, I guess.

Ash: "The no Trait rule is stupid. We'd kick so much ass if we could help too."

Yeah, well, rules are rules Roberta. So shut up and fuck around with your brother or something.
I drop my two pals on the kitchen table before I bound down the guest hallway, not looking back to see what everyone else's doing. I don't care where they're hiding; all I've got on my mind is fight, so that's what I'm gonna get.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicmurder on Wed May 17, 2017 12:11 am

Vasil

A loud pop startled him awake.
Vasil lurched forward, eyes wide and chest heaving. To his surprise, Viona was still fast asleep, curled into a ball beneath her jacket. He ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. It was probably just a dream, he thought, but still he rose to his feet, and moved toward the wall. Slowly, carefully, he wrapped his hands around the door handle and pulled.
The wind rushed in through the small gap in the door, and Vasil blinked rapidly, rubbing at his eyes. The moonlight did little to help him see, but his brow furrowed as he listened, over the roaring of the wind and the train against the tracks, to something...else. Whirring. Like an engine.
He twisted his head in the other direction, and his heart stopped.
Headlights.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Vasil slammed the door shut, stumbling backwards to the floor. From what he could hear, the gunshots were coming from up ahead. Inside.
They were already on the train.
”VIONA!” He scrambled for his sister, shaking her awake. ”Wake up! They're looting the train!”
cosmicmurder
Novice Creator
Novice Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Wed May 17, 2017 6:34 pm

~ Carina ~

I go straight to the kitchen, categorizing possible hiding places. I mark off the top of the refrigerator right away, then my eyes trail to one of the cabinets.

Perfect.

I clamber in. It's a tight squeeze, but I make it. Somehow, with my knees pulled up to my chest.

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 pm

-Tess-

"That's... That's not the point. The last time you went out, you got stabbed. You almost died. You don't know this city. It's not like Suada. It isn't safe for you."

-The Warden-

From his clifftop perch, the Warden watched the train coming around the bend. If his sources had it right—and they usually did—the Deathsmen would be aboard, their heist in full swing. He checked his gun, spinning the chamber around before he clicked it shut. The train was right beneath him, now, as he ran the numbers in his head. He wanted to land on the very last car, to keep any of the Deathsmen from getting behind him, but the train was moving fast, and he only had a narrow window. A second to early and he'd be crushed beneath the wheels, a second too late and he'd miss the train completely.

Closing his eyes, he fell into no-mind. The worries, the numbers, fell away. His heart was steady. His aim was true. He opened his eyes, and stepped into the void. Without a thought or care, he wove the air beneath him into a cushion, and he landed, not quite softly, on the roof of the final traincar. Pulling open the hatch, he dropped into the belly of the train and drew his gun.

Avatar by Tara | Art by Ashley Cope
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed May 17, 2017 10:52 pm

- Therese -

"I'm not sure," I say. "Either way is possible, but . . . there's still something I have to do first. Is there any way I can contact you?"

- Cedric -

"One," I say, counting on a finger, "I got shot, not stabbed. Two, need I remind you that Suada wasn't exactly safe for you?" My eyes dart down to her ribs for a second before I arch an eyebrow. "And three, if you want to protect me, then that's all the more reason for me to get acquainted with the city. The more I know it, the safer I'll be. I do have a job with the Redemption. I can't just stay inside forever."

- Odessa -

For a second, I debate just standing there and letting Cei catch me, so that I'll be done with this game as soon as possible. But no. She won't be happy unless I truly participate.

So I scramble around, searching for something to hide in. I don't know the penthouse as well as Monica and Kuz do. I'm at a disadvantage. So I decide to hide in the first thing I see -- a laundry basket.

I grimace at the prospect, but I'm already running out of time. I don't have another option. And . . . well, I've been in worse situations. I throw clothes off of the basket, get in, and then start piling the clothes back on top of me. It's a tight fit, but fortunately, I'm small, and the basket's big. It works well enough.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29