Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

canaissexy  x3  

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Today at 12:22 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 1:08 am by Cana

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu May 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Monica: At first I don't pay too much attention to what Cei's talking about; I know it's not about the game, so I look around at the things she's moved instead. I really only played games when... well, point is I don't think I know what Cei's trying to do with moving the stuff. Is this like a war game? We've done those in school a lot, but they're not really fun enough to be a game, and the setup doesn't look right anyway. Well, I'll find out eventually I guess. I look back at Cei, catching the last bit she was saying. She's right, it's only her, me, and Carina. I'm not super surprised that Odessa isn't out here; she's a lot like Chase that way, I think. What I am surprised about, though, is that Ash isn't out here. That doesn't make too much sense. "I think Odessa's still in, maybe in her room. And-"

"Hey hey hey wait up, I do not fucking suck!" Right on time the door to Ash's room flips open with her hopping right of it, tugging her pair of pants up to her hips. Her eyes look glassy and sleepy, but her voice doesn't sound like it at all. "Sorry, beauty sleep and all. So a game, huh? I heard that right?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm

~ Carina ~

"You did," I say. I toss the bottle Ash's way, not bothering to check if she catches it.

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Fri May 12, 2017 9:01 am

Eryl
Train station, train station. Every step I take I see its outline a little better. There's steam hissing out of the slits along the top of the train's metal shell, and I can hear the gurgling screech of the wheels as they rock in place, ready to go. There are soldiers and officials loading boxes of stuff into carts farther up the chain, moving hurriedly and I'm guessing it's because we've only got a few minutes before the train is gone.

"F-Faster," I say, arrowing for the carts at the very end. The last or the one before it we should be able to safely snag onto and ride a bit. Once we've pulled out of the station, I can worry about getting into the carts.

Cei
I see the bottle going through the air, take a step forward and snatch it. This can make the game interesting later, if I remember to use it. I pop it on the counter, wrinkling my nose at the alcohol scent - smells like a bathtub bootleg version of something that probably tasted better when made right. Was it a good idea to play with someone somewhat drunk? I cough down a laugh, imagining it. We all should've downed some.

I swivel back to look over this posse. Monica, Kuz, Carina, me. ... No Odessa. Should I just leave her alone? But I don't want to. She's too interesting to just ignore, and besides, the more people in this game the better. I shift my fists to my hips. "This is good. It's hella more interesting the more people you get, though." I nibble at my lip, thinking. Yeah, the difference between four and five would be pretty huge. "Hold it for a bit," I say, then vault over my stack of couches to go down the hallway I hadn't really explored. "Odessa?" I call. I knock on a door or three, not really sure which one is supposed to be the right one. I don't want to be an annoying bitch but I bet I am. Won't be annoying once everything starts.

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri May 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Monica: Ash's eyes follow the bottle, then shoot over to one of the windows. You can't see too much out of it, but you can see enough to know the sun's still out. "Damn Carina," she says with a soft whistle. "Do you, like, never get hungover?" I don't say anything, instead watching Cei knock on a bunch of doors down the guest hallway. I'm actually kind of curious how this is going to go.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri May 12, 2017 4:59 pm

- Odessa -

I've already accustomed myself to Cei's current antics, so I'm not surprised when she calls my name. "Yes?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Currengly Binging: Daredevil
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Fri May 12, 2017 5:04 pm

~ Carina ~

"I don't get drunk," I say, rolling my eyes. "Tipsy, at best, when all I want to do is get properly smashed."

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Sat May 13, 2017 10:58 am

Cei

I hear Odessa's voice, which means it's that door. Outside I rock on my heels, ready to knock again but -- why? No need, she's already listening. My heart is beating a little faster and my palms feel sort of clammy -- what the hell?! Nervous, me? I'm never nervous, I've never been nervous a day in my life. I'm not even a bit anxious because that just isn't me and never will be. Skies, this is weird.

And this is the part where I'd be really smooth and confident and not be struggling at all and just tell she should get her ass out here and join us but it's not coming out and hell, it should be! Why aren't I talking? Damn, shit, fu -- No, no, come on. I'm not nervous, I'm not anxious, and I would never be scared in ANY WAY BECAUSE I AM NEVER SCARED.

There, there, I feel better. Okay, it's okay. "Heyo, we're gonna start a kickass game, wanna join?"

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 13, 2017 2:54 pm

- Odessa -

"I'll pass, thank you." I don't do games. I haven't done one in years. The last time I did any was when I was with . . .

The memory of a Passion Bearer strikes me, and my Hate wavers.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Sat May 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Cei

Don't do games? That sounds like misery. Skies, what kind of state do you have to be in where you won't even let yourself have fun? "Oh come on, 'dessa." I lean against the door, cross my arms over my chest. "What, are scared of having a good time?" I try to be teasing, sweet, whatever it is that would make a person want to go and out and do something enjoyable.

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 13, 2017 4:17 pm

- Odessa -

In a few ways, yes, actually. "I'm busy."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next