Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:25 pm

- Natasha -

"Yeah." I hold him for the span of five more heartbeats before releasing him and turning to Miranda. Amanda mentioned 'presents' from Rundial. Though I feel sick at the possibilities that brings, I ask her, "Where's the box?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Yupik: Miranda bites at her lip. "Outside, by the front door. Sierra was looking at it last I saw her." I look back and forth between the two girls, still not entirely sure what's going on. What box? Was someone attacking us? Well, probably not, since, you know, no one's getting hurt, and no one's still onto a weapon or something. But Natasha thought I was in trouble, and now there's a box outside too.

"If they aren't saying anything, We have an idea about who sent said box."
I don't pay attention to that, not too much, because if I do I meant believe Them.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:31 pm

- Natasha -

"I'll go down and get that, then." I walk past Miranda, taking the stairs down to the floor below without explaining anything to Yupik. I don't know if we can keep that a secret, that Amanda dropped by. But I can't bring myself to say anything right now.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Sierra: I ripped the packing tape with my knife a while ago, but the box still sits unopened in front of me. How the fuck did she find us? And why give us a box and a note instead of actually doing something? I don't know what' happening, all I know's that I hate it. Because she was here, she was here and she could've gone after Yupik if she wanted to.

She was here, and I could've killed her. If I'd come back sooner I could've split her fucking head and this all would've been over.

I whip my head back to the stairs when I hear the footsteps, but when I see it's just Natasha I uncover the box. "Does he know?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:57 am

- Natasha -

"Not yet," I say. "But I don't know if we can keep it from him for long." Bracing myself, I move to Sierra's side and open up the box.

The contents are about what I expected, and yet worse than what I imagined at the same time. One of the first things that strike me are two toes severed from their feet. Because this is Amanda, I'd actually been expecting mutilated body parts of some sort, so that fails to get a rise out of me.

That is, until I remember that Yupik's missing two toes.

Tufts of red hair. Undergarments. Did she deliberately save these just for this purpose? Shoes with Rundial scrawled across them. Pictures of Yupik during his time as Amanda's prisoner. At first, it's just my fingers that shake, but as I go through the shots of his tortured, naked body, captured at a thousand different angles, my entire body quivers as well. Gods, Amanda. That psychopath.

I'm close to dumping the entire box out when I shuffle through the pictures and find one that catches my eye.

This time, it's not just Yupik in the picture. A woman, one I haven't seen before, looks directly into the camera with eyes so brown they appear black. She's got a thin, unhealthily pale face, with black hair as straight as a knife. I can't see the lower half of her face, but crinkles around her cheeks tell me that she's smiling.

I put the rest of the pictures into the box, concentrating solely on the one with her face on it.

My grip on the picture tightens.

Amanda showed me her face. Big mistake.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Sierra: I'm surprised when my eyes go on the ground instead of the opened box. I don't know I don't look. I'm not scared of what's in there. I'll never be scared of her, never will be, I hate the bitch too much to be afraid of her, so I'm not scared. I just... I don't know, I just keep my eyes down.

But whatever it is that makes me do it, it doesn't last. Eventually I bring my head back up, looking at the thing Natasha's holding in her hand- oh, that fucking bitch. My blood boils into steam as I step up towards Natasha, ready to shred the picture she took of Yupik. Until I see what's in the back of it, of the picture. I stop, staring over Natasha's shoulder. Everything else fades out of focus in my eyes. That's a person standing behind Yupik, a woman, older than me but not by too much. I can't see her too good, I think that's kind of the point. But I focus on everything I do see, grind every detail into my brain until I know every fucking bit of it. She sent us a letter a box full of horrible shit instead of attacking us. She sent us a picture of herself like she's saying, "Catch me if you can, assholes."

I'll make you pay for this. We know what you look like now. We'll find you.

I squat down next to Natasha, eyes finally flicking down to the box. They shoot right back up half a second after that. "You still remember what her voice sounds like, right?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm

- Natasha -

"I wish I could forget it." I turn the photo over and set it on the counter. The rest of the contents are closed in the box. I have no desire to look through it again. "We will make her pay for this."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Sierra: I'm glad I can't forget it. Even if I have to hear it over and over in when I'm sleeping, it grinds itself into me. Now we know what she looks like and sounds like. She's playing games with us now, but we're going. "You're damn sure we are." I tap the edge of the box with my foot. "We should get rid of this. Dump it in the woods or burn it, either way."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:51 pm

- Natasha -

"We're burning it." I turn around, scouring the cabinets for any matches that've stayed here for the past eight years. "I want the pleasure of seeing that thing go up in flames."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Sierra: "Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good to me." Yupik hasn't come down yet. I don't know what Miranda told him that'd make him stay up there. He must know something fishy is going on. "Yeah, I'll get a kick out of that too. I'm gonna take a stop upstairs and see what's going on there."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top