Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Yupik: "Well, yeah, you a got a point there." It doesn't make this whole mess feel any more manageable, but it's something, and that's a start. I follow her lead as I start moving into the room, looking around for somewhere to start. "You talk of saving people, but you can't even decide what you want to clean first. If you're one of the world's saviors, N'al Ren has dark days ahead of it."

I look over down at the ground, off to the side of the room. There's still some shards of glass there, and even if we're wearing shoes, that's probably not the best thing to have lying around. I look around for a trash bag, scooping one that's not too full off the ground. "I don't know what I want to do, or even what we can do, but, well, I don't know if I want to keep fighting, the way Row does at least. I know that it's, you know, sometimes you don't get a choice and you just gotta do what you gotta do, but I never liked it. It never felt... it never felt right, I guess."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:50 pm

- Natasha -

"It's hard to feel right about that."

I don't know what else to say after that. There's a layer of dust on the top of a door that's been open too long, so thick that it looks like gray cotton. I sweep it off of the top of the door.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Yupik: I look over at Natasha again, and I feel... surprised, I think. "You assumed your bitch was a psychopathic murder machine? We wouldn't blame you if you did. The rest of N'al Ren would agree with you."

Well the rest of N'al Ren's been wrong about a lot of things.
I never thought that Natasha liked hurting or killing people; even when we first met I didn't think that. I just always figured she thought the fighting felt right to her. And I didn't think that in a bad way, not at all. I always felt like I was the only person who felt wrong about fighting, even if we were doing it for the right reasons. Or, well, thought we were doing it for the right reasons. But that's another issue for another day. The point is, I didn't think Natasha saw what we did that way. But, well, now I know.

I shake my head when I realize I haven't been doing anything for the past few seconds. I force myself to bend back down, carefully moving some of the larger bits of glass into the trash bag first. But before long my hands move slower and my thoughts come quicker. Because Natasha was with the Row longer than we were; not as much as Gentry or Elias, but still a while. Did she felt wrongly about fighting like that all this time? Did anyone else know that but her? Probably not, knowing her. That's... that must be really lonely. Carrying around all that by yourself for so long, I mean. At least I always had Sierra to talk to, even if she wouldn't agree to me. I don't think Natasha's ever had someone like that.

Well, maybe now she can.

I straighten my back a little bit, lowering the trash bag back to the ground. I'm afraid that if I try saying anything I just thought it'll either come out really badly or really stupidly, so instead I reach out and lay my hand against the small of her back, rubbing up her spine with my thumb.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:02 am

- Natasha -

I breathe in as I feel a pressure against the small of my back, then a thumb sliding up and down my spine. I arc my back, smiling softly, and trust myself to lean into him.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Yupik: Spirits I love that smile. I haven't seen it too much with everything that's been happening, but I still love it. "We'll concede that your bitch loves you. Why she does is a mystery to Us, but she does anyway. You're a lucky boy."

Are You... complimenting us?

"No, just noticing something going right in your life for once. That'll make it even more amusing when you lose her."

Should've seen that coming.
I focus back on Natasha instead of Them. "I never got to say it yesterday or before that, but, uh, thank you. Really, thanks. For everything."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top