Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed May 17, 2017 8:18 pm

Yupik: Shit. Come on, idiot, you should've known that. She didn't bring up what happened last night, maybe because she doesn't know what she feels about it, but maybe also because she knows I don't want to talk about it. So I repaid that by bringing up the thing she didn't want to talk about. She seems upset by it ("Impressive detective work there.") so I don't know if I should reach out to her or not. No, bad idea. I've already popped her personal bubble once, I shouldn't do it again. I just look at the ground instead. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know." I look back at my duster. "We don't have to talk about if you don't want to. We, well, there's a lot of stuff to do, anyway."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed May 17, 2017 11:30 pm

- Natasha -

I run a hand through my hair, up through my scalp and down the back of my head until my fingers come out through the end of the strands. "I don't know. Do you want to talk about it? Or need to? I can understand if you do."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Yupik: I don't know if I want to or not. But I definitely know I don't need to. "No, no, I don't need to." I look down the hallway and out into a few of the rooms, years worth of dust and mess piled all up. It's going to take a long time before we can get everything back together again. Both with the house and... well, with everything. "Later, I guess. But not now, not if you don't want to."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:13 pm

- Natasha -

"We can, if we need to." I still don't want to approach the subject tonight. But I get the feeling I won't want to approach the subject any night. What if I'm just being cowardly about this? "It's up to you."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Yupik: "Oh. Uh, alright." For a second I don't say anything else. I still get the feeling she really doesn't want to talk about anything, that she's just tolerating it for me. "Don't be worried about that. Your bitch is constantly tolerating you; don't get worked about one little aspect of it."

Leave me alone.
I wonder if it'd be better to not say anything, to just go off and start cleaning. But I just... no, I can't. Can't not talk, I mean. I haven't been able to talk to Sierra about anything, not after yelling at each other about everything last night. I think I need to talk to someone, anyone, about it, even if it hurts. Where do I even start though? I take another few seconds to just stare at the shelves ahead, focusing more on the dust bits floating in the ray of sunlight than what I'm trying to say. I shake my head, trying to rattle my brain back together. "I... do you think we did the right thing? Leaving the Row?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:40 pm

- Natasha -

"Maybe we did, maybe we didn't." I'm not sure how right it was, honestly. Obviously, the Row is an organization meant to defend N'al Ren, and leaving that behind feels like I'm not fulfilling my prior commitment. But at the same time, I don't think that everything that happened with . . . her was right. We stuck to our morals and what we personally thought was right by leaving. "It's kind of a fine line. I do think we did what would have been safest for us." Because if she wasn't safe, then I don't think Yupik would have ever been truly safe.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Yupik: "Yeah. Yeah, I think we're both a lot safer." That, at the very least, I'm sure of. I knew from the get-go that the Row would kill me off if I completely lost it; Dad told me to join because of that. But what about Natasha? How quickly would they jump in and hurt her if she started losing it? And what would they consider "losing it"? How much of a chance would they give her? I know that I'd spend every second thinking about that if we stayed with them, always wondering if one of them would kill her if they thought it was the right thing to do. The two of us would just be constantly worrying about that, constantly feeling even more like outsiders. It wouldn't be good for either of us.

But I didn't just join the Row for my own sake, or for Sierra's or Natasha's either. Well, technically I did join the Row for that, but that changed the longer I stayed with them. For the first time in my life I felt like I was finally doing something good, like I was finally trying to make the world a better place. I just... for the longest time, even if I wasn't hurting anyone or blowing anything up, I felt like I was making N'al Ren a worse place just by being alive. The longer I live, the more of a chance there is that I'll lose it, that Chaos will take over and do something horrible. But when I was with the Row, I was finally doing something to try to balance that out. I was helping people, evacuating them from burning towns, even protecting them from armies.

When I was with the Row, I was making up for... well, making up for being me, for being a Chaos host. And now that that's gone, I'm right back to where I started.

"I don't know. I think I feel selfish for leaving, especially after everything that happened in Ald Ruhn. I don't know, I just feel like I left all of them and everyone else behind. You know, I wanted to try to help out the rest of the world a bit with the Row, and I felt like we were doing that." I meant to stop there, but there's a second bit to that thought that comes up instead. "But... I don't know. After... well, after what happened, I don't know if the Row's a good thing anymore. Not just to us, but everyone else, too." I hate that I feel that way, like it's wrong to think that. But I do.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm

- Natasha -

I nod. "Yeah, I feel like there's a lot of people that feel the same way." We failed to prevent the Second Great Clan War from happening, after all. We couldn't stop Antivoleus when he took over Lav're, and even though we managed to put an end to the Sanctumized army, in the end, it came at a cost. Not just the ones still in the Row. We failed to do those things, too.

"But . . . maybe we don't have to be in the Row to help others out," I say. "I'm sure there are opportunities out there. We just need to seek them out."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Yupik: I like that idea. I really like that idea. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before. I mean, there are people out there doing good right now, people who never even thought of working with the Row. Doctors, fire fighters, even just helpful neighbors. I don't need to swing a sword around or blow up gods to be doing good.

But it doesn't feel like that. I mean, it doesn't feel like I'd be doing too much now that I'm out of the Row. The world just feels too broken for one or two people to make any kind of difference. Like no matter what me and Natasha and Sierra do, we won't change anything. "The world would be better off if you three stayed out of it anyway. It seems like you all hurt N'al Ren far more than you could ever help it."

I...
I sigh, nodding my head as my thoughts trail off into nothing. "Yeah. Yeah, I think that's all we can do. For now, at least."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:53 pm

- Natasha -

Finally bringing myself out of it, I reach up to the cupboard and grab the duster I came here for. "There are lots of people out there. Lots of lives that the war ruined. There's no shortage of people to help."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next