Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row: Untold Stories

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Yupik: "Okay. Yeah, for sure." I think I should actually be fine with that. Those duster things aren't too heavy, and it doesn't involve too much walking either. That's the important part. As much as my arm hurts, I feel like every bit of my legs creak and groan when I stand back up. "I'll, well, I'll get to that, then."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri May 05, 2017 9:20 pm

- Natasha -

"Cool." I glance back at Sierra. "Do you want to join us, or . . . ?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Hunted by Megan Spooner
Currengly Binging: Stranger Things
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri May 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Sierra: "Cleaning sounds like a fun gig." I look out through the window, looking out at a woods that I know nothing about. Outside of cleaning just being boring (and pretty useless, in my opinion), I think I need to be somewhere else right now. I don't know where that place is, not yet, but I know it's not here. "I'll help you guys out in a bit. Just want to scope out the rest of this place for a little."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 06, 2017 10:56 am

- Natasha -

"I'll leave you to do that, then." I'm a bit worried about leaving Sierra on her own. The battle hit her pretty hard. But if she just wants to scope the place out, then I won't pressure her to do anything else. Turning back to Yupik, I mention, "I think there are some cleaning supplies in the kitchen."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat May 06, 2017 2:26 pm

Yupik: I look at Sierra for a little bit more, like I'm waiting for something to change, for something to happen. What I'm waiting for? Her to break down? Tell me that she feels completely better now? Tell me what she really feels? All three of those things are pretty unlikely, but I still wait for them. Nothing happens, though. She stays where she is at her spot on the ground, the same shirt still balled up on her lap, her face as blank as it gets. I want to stay here, talk to her, tell her I'm sorry about everything that's happened, with being captured and the battle and leaving the Row, everything. But I know that if I start talking like that it won't go anywhere. Not today, at least. Maybe not for a while. I don't know. "Of course you don't know. Some things never change."

You're not wrong.
I lick my lips, turning back to Natasha. "Alright, yeah. Sounds like a plan." I look away from my sister, eyes on the ground as walk out of the room.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 13, 2017 4:20 pm

- Natasha -

I'm not too sure what to say to him as we leave. I want to bring up what happened last night, just to make sure he's okay. But at the same time, I don't. In the end, the second option wins out. "I think there's just a duster in a cabinet or something. Not too sure. It's been a while."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat May 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Yupik: I don't say anything back at Natasha, taking a second to make my legs wobble less than they already are. My entire body is just one big bruise at this point; my ribs and arm are particularly bad, and everything else is sore as anything to boot. But after a few steps I feel like my legs get a little more solid, just a little bit stronger. The hurt from the battle is still there obviously, but I think the wounds Amanda dealt out on my legs are finally starting to go away. For the first time in what feels like forever, I'm not limping; I'm just walking. It's probably dumb to be happy about something as stupid and trivial as that, not with everything else that's been going on. But it makes a small bit of my bruised heart warm for a second.

I put my focus away from my legs, listening to the last bit Natasha says. I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like there's... I don't know, a heaviness, some sort of weight between the two of us. Even though she didn't leave, even though she was so good about it, I don't know, I feel like every bit of silence is her thinking something different, seeing something she didn't see before, changing her mind about everything she said last night. I drop my eyes to the ground, looking for something other than... well, all of that to think about. "How're you doing? With coming back here, I mean."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon May 15, 2017 4:10 pm

- Natasha -

"Not bad, actually." Padding into the kitchen, I raise myself up on the balls of my feet and rummage my hand around the shelves of a cabinet a bit above my head. I find a duster, and hand one over to Yupik. "I thought it'd be . . . I don't know. More traumatizing, I guess. But it isn't."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon May 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Yupik: "Oh, okay. Yeah, not traumatizing is definitely good." She seems kind of surprised, and I'm a bit surprised too. Natasha doesn't really talk too much about her childhood; from the bits and pieces I've heard, I just know it wasn't a great one. I thought coming back to here for the first time would hurt her, especially after everything else. But I'm glad that's not the case.

"Or the bitch is in shock because of everything else. We couldn't blame her. The two of you haven't had the most pleasant few weeks."

I don't know if Chaos is trying to mock us, but I think They could be right. Or at least, a bit right. Either way, They made a good point. A lot's happened in not a lot of time. I take the duster, turning it around in my hands. "And, uh, how are you doing... about, well, everything else, I guess?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed May 17, 2017 5:09 pm

- Natasha -

At Yupik's question, the hand that was reaching for a dater plummets right back down.

I grip the rim of the counter with both hands, not looking at Yupik. I laugh mirthlessly. "Dang it, Yupik. I was trying to avoid this topic."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next