Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[Roleplaying Thread] Throes of Havoc

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Roleplaying Thread] Throes of Havoc

Post by boyhoy on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 pm

~Bryce~
I'm unable to wipe the smile from my face as she embraces me; it felt so good to know I wouldn't be here without her. That we'd be together through whatever the hell this ended up being. Carrie and I always worked better as a team so I was already feeling much better about the situation than I was before.

I return the embrace, squeezing her gently before letting go. "Glad you're here sis! Though it took you forever to wake up. I guess I'm not surprised, given how hard it is to get you up in the morning," I tease.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you all, by the way," I add, addressing the group around us. "My name is Bryce. Like the others said, we go to school together," I confirm as I pick up on the fact that we wanted to keep the nature of our schooling secretive. It made sense too; for all we knew this was some elaborate set up from Evergreen to test how likely we were to give away information.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:37 pm

"Ha.Ha. Ha. You're hilarious." Carrie said, purposely monotone.

She turned her attention to the others, but still stayed beside Bryce, and did a quick look over each of them. There were a number of people she recognized, including someone who she watched die, as well as some she didn't. She grabbed Bryce's hand instinctively. She had a very bad feeling about whatever it was they were thrown into.

"I'm Carrie, Bryce's sister." She said, giving them a soft smile. "It's good to meet you."

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:56 pm

(Ack! Super sorry about this guys! The past week was hell for me, but now I can post again Smile

I'll be choosing the Killer shortly.)

~Andrew~

"It's great to meet you too," I said, beaming at Carrie. "You know, despite the fact that none of us know why we're here."

"All will be explained shortly." A booming voice resonated throughout the island, from the low mountains in the distance to the golden shores before the group of newcomers. "For now, please, make yourselves at home..."

The doors to Fortuna Mansion swung open, revealing a strangely warm and welcoming glow.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:42 pm

~Kdin~

"That's not creepy at all," I muttered to the others, debating whether or not to head into the mansion, "How much do you guys want to bet this is a trap?"

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:30 pm

~Bryce~
"Oh for sure. This definitely screams trap," I mumble back as I peer into the doorway, not making any move to enter.

~Zeyna~
"Well this is sketchy as hell," I grumble, squinting at the doorway and the mysterious glow emitting from it. Was that some magic? Or simply torches or some other light source? Either way, I didn't want to be the first to enter.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Marcel squinted at the glow.
"It is appetizing, but suspicious as well. I suggest we make camp out here, oui?"

Behind the group, the wet sands of the beach began to shift. The smooth, coastal ground began to bend outward, as if something was rising from under the surface. Clumps of soggy sand fell off the smooth, black carapace of the creature emerging, a thin, humanoid frame taking form. Beady, green eyes locked onto them as the scorpion-human hybrid made its full appearance.

Marcel turned around to hear the source of the noise. He was briefly stunned with horror upon seeing the monster, its two long, spindly legs still sunken into the sand it crawled out of.
"Team... b-behind us..." He warned the others, voice quavering with uncertainty.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:49 pm

~Alice~

"Guys, I..." I looked through the doorway. "I think it's just the chandeliers. Wow, there's a lot. What the hell is this place?"

Nobody could answer me - when I turned around, I found out why. Some seriously messed-up beast had crawled out from the sand.

~Andrew~

"Um..." I looked between the potentially trapped mansion and the scorpion-monster hybrid. "I dunno about you all, but I'm willing to risk the classy-yet-probably-deadly house over whatever that thing is." With that, I lurched inside the mansion.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:24 pm

~Bryce~
Hearing Marcel's panicked voice, I turn around and spot the creature emerging from the sand. I instinctively reach for a knife at my waist to defend myself, only to grasp at air. I pat down my legs and around my waist only to find all of my weapons were no longer on my body. "Shit. . ." I curse as I step back a bit, holding an arm out protectively in front of Carrie.

Hearing someone else speak up, I turn my head slightly to see someone race into the mansion. I wait a few minutes to see if they explode or get stabbed or cut in half or any other hidden traps get sprung. Seeing as they remain in tact, I shrug and dash toward the mansion, dragging Carrie along behind me.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:02 pm

~Kdin~

I raised an eyebrow at Marcel's tone and how Bryce was so quick to get in front of his sister until I turned around. That was one ugly monster. My hands immediately went to my waistband but when I couldn't feel my guns I groaned, that was so unfair.

"I am going to kill Valkov if this is he's the one who took my pistols!" I called out as we started running, really hoping that this really was just a training exercise.

~Pippin~

I looked to see what everyone was freaking out over and ended up taking a step back. I've never seen a creature like this before, not even in our studies. Trying to stay calm I reached for my powers but frowned when nothing happened.

"Perfect, now they're even more useless," I muttered before running into the castle behind the others.

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:37 pm

The creature seemed somewhat oblivious and confused.
"Who... who are you?" It called out in a gravelly, raspy yet deep voice to the group, still unmoving.

---

Marcel elected not to answer its question and followed Kdin into the Mansion.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top