Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 23, 2017 6:58 pm

~Finn~
"I'll keep mine on if it's all the same to you. I rather like how I look in it," I say, my head held higher in the air as I know I look bomb.

~Kiel~
I scoff at the thought of her somehow being able to defeat all of us by herself. Even with her little ghost friend, it wouldn't be much of a match in her favor.

I also frown as Pippin wants to leave the windmill. I rather enjoyed it here; the windmill was as impressive as I had hoped. "Can't we at least go to the top before we leave, brother? It would be nice to see the view, wouldn't it?" I suggest, glancing at him from the corner of my eye.

~Raemin~
I chuckle softly at her proposed scenario, enjoying her feelings of disgust toward Lord Tril. "Something tells me we will not have a run in with Lord Tril anytime in our near future," I point out, continuing to search the kitchen. "Truthfully, are we even sure he survived the night?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue May 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Iliyana set her hands down on the counter in thought for a moment before heaving a sigh.

"There is, in frankness, a deep, dark, grotesque part of me that wishes he did not. People such as he.." she shook her head, "...I pity anyone that must exist with them." She paused, as if deciding how to continue; her words carried the weight of firsthand experience, "Tril is vile. He is Hekjiki, but he is not humane enough to carry that great title."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue May 23, 2017 8:09 pm

- Alric -

I say nothing as we proceed. Finn didn't speak too much; I'm guessing he deduced the same thing I have. But Briony . . .

In a few strides, I'm walking by her side. "Could I talk to you for a moment? In private? I'm afraid it's rather important."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Hunted by Megan Spooner
Currengly Binging: Stranger Things
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 pm

~Pippin~

I couldn't help but chuckle at my brother, "Really? You still like this place after what just happened? But alright, I'll go with you."

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 pm

- Briony -

I blinked at Alric in slight surprise. "Uh, sure."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue May 23, 2017 8:39 pm

- Alric -

I nod my head over and start walking to a thicker part of the forest, where I step over a fallen log and push away a few outstretched branches. Once I believe it's safe enough that no one else can hear us, I turn to Briony.

"I'm aware this will make me sound like a broken record, after everything your brothers say," I begin, "but . . . your highness. Please. I'm begging you, be more careful about who you trust." If Ivelore's a man of deception, then he won't attack from the outside. No, he's a man who'll try to attack from within. In a situation as precarious as this, trust can be vital . . . but also dangerous. "It's not just for your safety, but also for your father's. Your brothers'. The entire group's safety."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue May 23, 2017 9:40 pm

- Briony -

I wrinkled my nose in annoyance, angered by the fact that everyone wanted me to be cynical. Kawali hasn't given me a reason to be suspicious, so why should I be? "Right. Okay."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 23, 2017 10:29 pm

~Kiel~
"Great! Let's go!" I say with a grin and bound toward the stairs, eager to explore the only landmark of note for this region.

~Raemin~
I make no visible reaction to her words, though I agreed with the sentiment behind it. I did not know Lord Tril as she did, but my few encounters with him were never pleasant to say the least. "I'm not sure if we will ever find out what happened to him, Iliyana. Or when we will be able to return to our home. Are you alright with sticking this journey out?" I inquire.

Last edited by boyhoy on Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue May 23, 2017 10:30 pm

- Alric -

I sigh. I've annoyed her, haven't I? I figured this would happen. Well, nothing you can do to change that now.

"I'm serious," I say. "This isn't about being overprotective, or saying that you should be careful around Atticus." Even if there is reason to be wary of him. "I'm not saying that you're stupid, or can't make decisions for yourself, or that you need to change yourself. Frankly, I think the group could use more of your optimism and good intentions. What I'm saying is . . . "

I hesitate. For a moment, I almost don't tell her about what I suspect Ivelore is planning, for fear that she'll end up relaying that to a possible traitor in the group. But then I want to slap myself. Briony's not an idiot. And besides, if I'm telling her to be more careful, then I need to give her a good reason why.

Briony may be too trusting, but I'm being too paranoid.

"I think there's a traitor in our group," I finally admit.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm

- Amari -

"Not so fast!" I hissed, throwing myself in front of the boy. "The top of the windmill is my territory. You have no place going up there."

- Briony -

My cheeks grew a bit red at yet another mention of Atticus. Why couldn't anyone just let me make my own decisions? I trust him. He shouldn't need anybody else's approval! But I snapped back into reality upon hearing the last thing he said.

"A traitor?" I repeated, almost finding his suspicion ridiculous. "Who do you think?"

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top