Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Mon May 22, 2017 12:25 pm

- Briony -

Kawali nodded. "Alright. Listen, I'm supposed to be out hunting right now in preparation for tonight. I feel as though it would be safer if you came with me. The alpha is already suspicious enough."

My eyebrows raised. "Really? He seemed so kind when we talked to him earlier. . ."

"I overheard him talking to other males about you three. That's why I came to get you as soon as I saw the opportunity."

I began to chew my lip. "Thanks," I told him, growing a bit nervous.

- Felix -

"Guys," I said curtly in attempt to stop the arguing. "Look at her hand. It seems as though Fate brought us here for a reason."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon May 22, 2017 12:37 pm

~Pippin~

"The more the merrier I guess," I said, running a hand through my hair. I didn't want to look even more suspicious with such a big party but if she had the mark she could be helpful.

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon May 22, 2017 12:47 pm

- Amari -

I glanced down at my hand, quickly realizing that he was referring to the mysterious mark that appeared late yesterday. What was he insinuating? That I was to join them?

"You think I will join you?" I scoffed. "I work alone and will not put myself in danger for the lives of anyone else."

From behind them, the old man said, "I see no danger in the near future coming to you." His serious tone seemed to throw off the red-haired boy who spoke previously. "But you should never let that dark-haired young lady wander far away."

Dark-haired young lady? What a cryptic fortune.

"Father, hush. We have to address the issue at hand before discussing Ophelia."

What an ugly name.

The old man coughed. "We must hurry, then."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon May 22, 2017 12:51 pm

~Pippin~

"Wait what's happening to Briony?" I asked the old man, anger and frustration melting away into worry. I finally let my emotions stop flowing to the others as I realized how much of a mess they were now, "Is she ok?"

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon May 22, 2017 5:07 pm

- Alric -

"We should go, then." I place a hand on my elevated knee, and use that as a support to stand up. "Go with him, find what we came here for, and get out as soon as possible."

- Karra -

"Anything about her party?" I have an opportunity to make a snide remark about the Forevigor girl, but I don't take it. I'm too concerned about Alric. If they say she's in danger . . . I inspect my surroundings, like I'm bored. "I shouldn't hope they aren't getting themselves into too much trouble."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Hunted by Megan Spooner
Currengly Binging: Stranger Things
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 22, 2017 10:36 pm

~Kiel~
I become more interested in the conversation when I hear Briony's name mentioned. I perk up and listen to the group.

~Finn~
I nod in agreement with Alric's assessment, having been lost in my own thoughts for a good portion of this conversation. Something didn't seem to add up with what was going on, I just wasn't sure what.

~Raemin~
I jolt awake, instinctively reaching for my sword though it wasn't where I had thought I left it. I begin to panic, eyes darting around the room until I remember where I was and relax slightly, my breath coming easier than it had when I awoke. I see my sword resting against the table and calm down even further in its presence. I then set to work on finding Lady Iliyana. I can't believe I had fallen asleep in such a strange place with so many unfamiliar people around her. She could be dead for all I knew!

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 pm

(Not gonna lie, I haven't been following what's going on, like, at all, because I suck, so I'ma just have Iliyana appear and we'll go from there.)

Iliyana heard some shifting in the dark behind her, and her body spun to face it, her blonde hair lagging behind her quick movements. Being in the dark, and separated from the others, she had begun becoming paranoid of her surroundings.

"..Raemin?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Tue May 23, 2017 12:00 am

~Noelle~
I was initially annoyed at the lack of hair growth powder, but it subsided when I saw the mark on the girl's hand; it seemed fate was working to bring us all together.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 23, 2017 12:11 am

(I believe Raemin stayed behind in the man's house while the others went out on a side mission. At least, that was my intent with him.)

~Raemin~
I whip my head to a familiar voice, letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding as I gaze upon her. "Lady Iliyana! Oh thanks the gods. I'm so glad to hear you're alright!" I exclaim, though my vision was limited in the dark so it was difficult to pinpoint her location.

"Are we still at the Professor's house? Have our companions not yet returned from their missions?" I ask as I stumble through my surroundings to find a light source.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue May 23, 2017 12:21 am

(Oh, that's right! I remember now. Ty senpai!)

"Well, I believe the answer to your first question in yes," Iliyana tucked a few free strands of hair behind her ear, "and the second, no, they have not. Then again, I think I've been asleep, so I might not be the most reliable source of information."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top