Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by boyhoy on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:51 pm

@Lady Senbonzakura wrote:Iliyana eventually stepped into the hallway, closing her bedroom door behind her.

"Don't apologize for doing your job, my dear. Good morning to you, by the way." She let out a single chuckle, "I suppose we are most definitely awake now, hmm?"

She turned to left, intending to go down a flight of stairs when a familiar sting pinched at the top of her stomach, and soft gurgling sound followed.

"Have you had breakfast yet, Raemin?" she asked, putting her foot on the first step and placing a hand on the railing.

~Raemin~
"Good morning to you as well, Lady Iliyana. I usually have no problems with the mornings, though yes I am now definitely awake," I answer formally as I follow her toward the stairs.

"No milady, I have not had breakfast yet. I was instructed to wait by your door first thing in the morning."

~Hermione~ wrote:- Briony -

I opened my mouth to respond to Pippin, when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to find Papa's advisor, Byram, watching from a distance. I did everything I could to hold back a glare – this man hated me from the moment I was born. However, he still behaved dutifully, putting on a professional face for the sake of his occupation.

"My apologies for interrupting, children, but the tailor is here to fit your outfits for the ball tonight."

Already? It's still morning! "Why is it happening now?" I asked him.

He gave a subtle roll of his eyes at my attitude. "Miss Apollo has a new apprentice today, as her daughter is sick. They requested extra time in case he needs it. Mistakes in expensive clothing are not easily mended, your highness."

I bit my cheek. "Okay."

~Kiel~
I whack Pippin on the back of the head when Byram appears and tells us about the fitting. I make no attempt to hide my rolling eyes or loud groan of disapproval as I shuffle behind Briony. "Fucking fittings. . ." I grumble to myself.

~Irene~
I hurry through the crowd of patrons, serving up orders and taking new ones as fast as I could. I prided myself on being an excellent employee and part of that included doing my job as quickly and effectively as possible. I spot Wendy heading over toward the special area and smile to myself as I head in that direction as well.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:53 pm

~Nira~

A koi swam across my vision, attempting to break the near-death glare I was giving my father.

"Oh, come on." I stamped my foot, a low thud resonated throughout the currents. "I'm 18, I'm practically an adult!"

"You're barely an adult." My father bared his teeth. "Running away the first time nearly gave your mother and me a heart attack. We're not gonna watch as you do it again."

"Pleeeeaaaase," I moaned. "I heard it from countless people that you two didn't even notice for 3 months. 3 months!"

I rushed to my room, grabbing my bag. It was already prepared - for the past 2 weeks, I've been getting ready to head out once more. I wanted to start - no, resume my journey, and I would start at Kuoppa Forest. And this time, I'd be ready. I have magic on my side now.

But once again, not my parents.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:02 pm

~Pippin~

"Asshole," I muttered once my bedroom door was closed. Makes sense dad would hire someone like that. I quickly got dressed (not like we were about to be re-dressed anyway) and made my way down the hallway. I held my hands in my pocket and nodded at the guy, not too thrilled to be here.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:08 pm

- Alric -

"We're going to hit them," Karra said.

"Come again?"

"We're going to hit the Forevigor family, and we're going to hit them hard."

"And how exactly would we do that?"

"I dunno. Let's see what we can do at the ball. I'm sure there's something we can pull off."

"You're talking about this like it's already decided."

"Why the heck not isn't it decided?"

"Look, Karra. It's a ball. That means it's filled with people."

"Exactly. The royal family is supposed to have more control there, so when they do lose control, that'd make anything we do there ten times more humiliating to the royal family."

"It's just the king we have problems with, you know."

"Oh no. No, I have problems with the children, too. Lots of them."

"Why?" The Forevigors might not remember us, among all of the other Heijiki that served them, but I remembered them. "They're nice enough, last I recalled. It's just their father that enforces this land's laws."

"They may not be the ones enforcing the discriminatory laws, yes. But what have the children done to make a change?"

For that, I had no immediate answer.

Karra continues, "Inaction is its own form of discrimination. So yes, I hate the entire Forevigor family."

"And how exactly do you think we can get into the ball? Someone from the castle staff might recognize us."

"It's been several years, Alric. I highly doubt they will."

"We're Heijiki, they'll notice -- "

"Heijiki look just like regular Albirions, don't they?"

I cross my arms. "And how do you suggest we get in?"

"Easy. Obtain an invitation. We can bribe someone for it. Or just kill them. I don't care which."

"And getting out?"

"If we're sneaky enough, we should be able to get out just fine."

"But from where in the palace?"

"Simple. The front gates."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. We go out through the front gates. Security takes a good look at who goes in, but when's the last time they've taken a look at who goes out?"

I shake my head. "You're insane."

Karra grins. "And that means you're in?"

"Yes." It's not like I have much of a choice.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 pm

- Briony -

The Felix boy greeted my brother politely as well before being ushered near the clothes by his aunt. She began speaking to him, pointing at numerous different suits for my brothers to try on. "You will be fitting the princes today. You must make sure they fit correctly, and that they like the style. Yes?"

He nodded. "Of course."

She turned around with a pleased expression, then selected a few gowns for myself. The servants were busy putting up a screen between me and my brothers – modesty was a big deal in this family.

"What colors do you think suit you, your highness?" the tailor asked. "Blue, do you think?" She held out a dress with a large skirt, and it took me a while to drink in the whole design. It was pretty, but a little showy. Nonetheless, I agreed to have it tried on.

A few maids came over and helped me undress, then proceeded to fit me into the ballgown.

- Felix -

"What style are you most drawn to, your highnesses?" I asked the twins, presenting a few different arrangements of formal clothing.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:50 pm

~Kiel~
I groan once again as the apprentice starts presenting some options. "I'm not one for anything over the top or super dramatic. The less people want to interact with me, the better," I eventually say. "Though with this being the Summer Solstice ball, I suppose a bit of flair wouldn't be too awful."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:56 pm

- Felix -

I could tell that Prince Kiel wasn't exactly happy, but I didn't blame him. The king often treats his children like circus animals, dressing them up for show. But then again, they lived a life much better than the rest of the kingdom's.

I summoned a black and grey piece – the jacket had long coattails, designed with gold buttons, and at the throat was a glittering piece of gold ribbon. "Does this please you?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Iliyana stopped abruptly in the middle of the stairwell, brow furrowing. She turned her chest to look at him, seeming disappointed. "Without food? You poor thing, you must be starving!"

She return her focus to walking down the steps, pace quicker than before. "We're going to have to fix that!" she added, walking into a dinning room.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:09 am

~Kiel~
I frown a bit at the suit, not particularly hating it but not loving it either. "I do enjoy the gold touches, though the grey is a bit too depressing, even for me. Do you maybe have something like that but with blue instead of grey? Oh, and shorter coattails if possible," I add. As much as I hated this process, I still had to make sure I looked good for the ball.

~Raemin~
I dip my head to hide a smile as I hurry along behind her, careful to keep her close by. Lady Iliyana was always kind to me and others, but ever since we were exiled it seems as if she was even more compassionate. "Milady, it's really no trouble," I finally speak up. "I can withstand eating if it interferes with your plans for the day. You have a busy schedule as usual and I refuse to be the reason you fall behind."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 am

~Pippin~

I just watched for a bit as Kiel and Felix talked and grinned as he decided to keep the gold. It may be a little thing but for him it meant he was actually trying to make the most out of this considering how often he wore dark everything.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top