Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:24 pm

link to the application thread

IN REGARDS TO CHRONOLOGY!
Post the following code:
Calendar Code:
{"year_len":346,"events":1,"n_months":6,"months":["Mears","Ingvell","Sungar","Roncord","Nesris","Timren"],"month_len":{"Mears":35,"Ingvell":38,"Sungar":39,"Roncord":40,"Nesris":45,"Timren":49},"week_len":6,"weekdays":["","","","","",""],"n_moons":1,"moons":[""],"lunar_cyc":{},"lunar_shf":{},"year":1291,"first_day":0,"notes":{}}
To THIS LINK!!

- Briony -

I had hardly slept at all through the night. But when my eyes blinked open at the crack of dawn, all shreds of tiredness seened to vanish. I propped myself up with my elbow and gazed around my dimly lit bedroom. All I could hear was the sound of my own steady breathing and the gentle breeze rattling my window -- that must mean I was the only one awake.

Odd dreams have been torturing me lately. They weren’t exactly nightmares; in fact, they weren’t scary in nature. Just… Strange. A lot of them had to do with Papa, who would constantly ask for help with little tasks, and an unfamiliar older man who would occasionally appear and offer assistance. Night after night, the stakes would grow higher. My most recent dream featured Papa slowly turning to stone, but I woke up before I knew how to stop it.

They bothered me, despite their seemingly harmless nature. Especially this last one.

I swung my legs over to one side of the bed and touched my feet to the marble floor. Soundlessly, I snuck across my room and cracked open the door in order to peek both ways down the corridor. I was greeted by absolute silence. I then turned right and hurried down the hall, hiking up my thin white nightgown so I didn’t trip.

Finally, I approached Pippin’s door. But before I could give a knock to see if he were awake, it flew open, exposing a half-dressed young lady with a dazed expression behind her unruly gold hair.

Last edited by ~Hermione~ on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:38 pm

~Pippin~

I woke up with a long, drawn out yawn, feeling surprisingly well rested after all that happened last night. Speaking of which…

“My dear, you need to wake up,” I whispered to the cute blonde still asleep next to me. I shook her shoulder and she turned over with a stretch, draping an arm over my waist.

“Ready to go again?” she asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

I chuckled and ran a thumb over her cheek, “No, dear, I hate to ask this of you but you really must go. It would be disastrous if anyone sees you here, me being a prince and you a noblewoman. If I had it my way I would have you stay all day, but you know how people talk.”

“I understand,” she said with a sigh, getting out of bed and putting on her undergarments before gathering her other clothes in her arms, “Will I see you again?”

I stood up as well, wrapping my arms around her and whispering into her ear, “It would pain me to stay away for too long, of course I’ll see you.”

She let out a content sigh and went to the door, pulling it open but stopping dead in her tracks.

“What is it?” I asked, rolling my eyes. She really needed to just leave already. Walking up beside her I felt my cheeks heat up, “Oh god, uh...Good morning Briony! What, uh, brings you here this morning?”

~Kiana~

Sitting on the doorstep of my tiny hut I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, basking in the warmth of the sun's glow. As the day went on the glare would become unbearably hot but in the mornings it felt rather pleasant. After another moment I slipped back inside and started breakfast, wondering what mischief I could cause today.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:11 pm

- Felix -

In my uncle's home, it's impossible to sleep peacefully.

Foolshold is always bustling, even in the late hours of the day after the sun has been long gone. There would be chatter, roaring drunk laughter, distant parties and gatherings. And in the morning. . .

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! "FELIX! Wake up, you lazy child!" The sound of a broom pounding against the ceiling below and my uncle's demanding voice snapped me out of my reading daze.

Annoyed, I closed my book and set it on the small table beside my bed. "Coming, uncle," I responded. I knelt over the door on the floor, pulling it up and proceeding to climb down the ladder into the main part of the little townhome.

"You realize what today is, don't you?" he asked me impatiently the moment I turned to face him.

I blinked. "Hm?"

He heaved an exasperated sigh, throwing his hands into the air with utter frustration; it was quite evident that he had a habit of being overdramatic. "You're hopeless, boy!"

My aunt shook her head, handing me a bowl of porridge with a gentle smile. "Frederick, you're too hard on him. It's only the Summer Solstice."

"Only! Alura, darling, this holiday is quite the ordeal. Especially this year!"

"Why?" I asked, though thoroughly disinterested. I spooned at the greyish food in the bowl before me as I sat down at the table.

"His majesty is throwing a ball tonight, and your aunt has designed many of the clothes that the guests are wearing. You have to follow along this evening and assist her, as Maria is ill."

Since my father was the dutiful royal scholar, it opened up a handsome opportunity for my tailor of an aunt. She's been designing excellent clothes for the upper class for years, and my cousin Maria is her apprentice. . . And, judging by what my uncle just said, I was her understudy.

But I knew better than to complain. Though, it wasn't very long ago that I had an incident with the princess. I decidedly obliged, figuring it would be easy to avoid her at such a large gathering. "Yes, uncle."

- Briony -

I stared from the girl to my brother, annoyance evident on my face. I wasn’t shocked, but… “I needed to talk to you,” I told him with a little attitude in my tone.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:52 pm

"You'd better wake up early tomorrow," Maxima had suggested to him, rubbing at her eyes. She was already in her time-stained nightgown, prepared for bed. "things are gonna get crazy."

"Why?" he heard himself asking.

"I don't know, people are stupid. Good night."

Sanctius had learned to listen to his sister's random suggestions years ago. She was good at predicting the weather, he found, and suggested she do it for a living.

She didn't like that comment.

She didn't seem to like waking up at sunrise, either, he noted, standing over her bed.

"Go away, let me sleep." she whined.

Sanctius scoffed. "Now, hold on a second, you were the one who said it was going to 'get crazy.'"

"So?"

"So, you need to get up and help me." he replied plainly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iliyana was grateful for the dawn. It meant new starts, second changes, clean slates. All very important things for the Heijiki.

Sometimes she wondered if others looked down at her - did they shake their heads, raised their eyebrows, heave their sighs, when they heard her desires? Did they believe she was reaching too far in her dreams? They were, after all, sent away from the hub of the kingdom, removed of their status in the society. They were hated by two races. Outnumbered. What could save them now?

We were sentence to exile, not death. She wanted to remind them. Stop mourning, and raise you heads high.

She opened the curtains to window in her room, smaller than the one in her home that her parents had adored. So much was lost in the exile, including them. She shouldn't have hope.

Yet, there Iliyana stood, gazing at the sunrise, smiling.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:06 pm

~Pippin~

“Of course, anything for you sis,” I said with a grin. I glanced over at...uh...blondie and saw that she was just watching us talk, “Well, my dear, I’m sorry. Brotherly duty calls, you know how it is, I’ll be sure to write you as soon as I can!”

She nodded and placed a kiss on my cheek, waving to Briony before making her way to a door to the courtyard, swaying a little as she went.

“Alright, what’s up? Is something wrong,” I asked, leaning against my doorframe with a more concerned expression on my face.

~Kiana~

I brought my plate of eggs and toast to the porch again and sat, eating and enjoying the peace of the morning. If everything went my way that wouldn't last long.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:52 pm

- Briony -

“First of all, you need to stop manipulating girls like that. But it’s not like me scolding you will change anything, so… Whatever. Listen, I’ve been having these weird dreams about Papa lately. Something seems off. Do you sense it, too?”

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 pm

~Pippin~

“Now, now I never use my powers for anything but...enhancement,” I countered, “I haven’t been paying too much attention to the old man, though, but now that you mention it things do seem a bit...tense. But I’m sure it’s nothing, he’s probably made some more enemies in the other lands. You know how he acts over other races being in our city.”

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:23 pm

~Kiel~
I groan as sunlight pierces through the window of my room, causing me to wince in protest. I throw the blanket over my head and attempt to drift back into the land of sleep, though to no avail. I sigh loudly and throw the covers off, shuffling to the bathroom. After a quick bath, I'm more or less awake and manage to exit my room.

Wiping the remaining sleep from my eyes, I head down the hall toward Pippin's room. Glancing ahead, I can see quite the commotion with a blonde girl running through the hall. I roll my eyes as I approach; it was too fucking early in the morning to be dealing with all of this.

~Irene~
"I'm late!!" I shriek as I dash about my house in an attempt to get ready for work. I had taken a morning shift at the inn today so I had to be there even earlier than normal to prepare for the breakfast crowd. We often got more activity at night than this early in the morning, but with the ball coming up, our inn was filled to the brim with people so it was likely to be a busy morning.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:37 pm

- Briony -

I pressed my lips together at his response. True, Papa wasn’t always the most open-minded individual I’ve ever met. But I couldn’t help but feel as though there were something more, something much scarier. Not that I knew what it was, of course, so I kept my mouth shut.

“Right,” I answered Pippin slowly. “It’s probably that. No big deal. Guess I got myself too worked up.”

I then saw my other brother approaching, giving him a smile. "Are you ready for the ball tonight, Kiel?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:57 pm

~Kiel~
I shrug as I hear her question, not really caring for the festivities. "Yes, I am very much looking forward to being forced to interact with strangers I don't care about for hours on end," I answer sarcastically. "At least the food is good and the entertainment is typically top notch," I add.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top