Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  canaissexy  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [APPS THREAD!]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale [APPS THREAD!]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Character name: Kiana Mordulane
Race: Heijiki
Spoiler:
Appearance:

Primary ability 1 (witchcraft/warrior): Witchcraft
Primary ability 2 (thief/explorer): Theif

Secondary ability for 1: Necromancy
Secondary ability for 2: Scoundrel

Personality: Kiana is a very mischievous little girl. Without parents to guide her on a better path she grew to be rude and sarcastic. She has little respect for authority and will do anything for a little fun. She has the potential to be incredibly intelligent given how crafty she is and how clever she can be getting past guards or into locked houses. Honestly she has a lot of potential to be a good person considering she has her morales in check (like how she would never kill someone, would never use her powers for awful things, etc.), she just needs a little reality check in order to get her there.
Biography: Kiana never knew her parents. When she was born the king ordered that some Heijiki's would be used as servants throughout the kingdom and they were forced to leave Kiana with a random family. Kiana appreciated her adopted parents but always felt a little hatred towards them. She felt betrayed by her parents and that resentment grew into a rebellious attitude. When she was 14 she ran away from home and lived out in the desert, making a small house and living there. She was able to learn her magic, carry out her pranks, and piece together a plan day by day to get into the Albirian kingdom and get her parents back.
Land in which your character lives: Armani Desert.
Family?: Father and mother who she doesn't know.
Other: She has found a way to slip between most kingdoms so now she just needs a way into Foolshold.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Both accepted! Very Happy

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Character name: Nirandr "Nira" Thale
Race: Noria
Appearance:

Primary ability 2 (thief/explorer): Explorer

Secondary ability for 1: Abjuration
Secondary ability for 2: Listless

Personality: Nira has an undying lust for adventure - she tends to be fearless and aloof when exploring the great unknown, which can get her into a bit of trouble now and then. Nevertheless, she's great at shaking off any problems. In addition, Nira enjoys meeting new people - if you have at least one thing in common, chances are she's going to want to be your friend.

Biography: Nirandr Thale was born to two conservative Noria in Fallskirk. Though she didn't entirely fit the picture of a typical Noria (Nira has lighter hair/not as pale skin as most), her parents loved her and sincerely wanted the best for her. Sadly, their definition of "the best for her" didn't fit Nira's definition. Her parents wanted her to stay in Fallskirk, as the rest of the Noria had for ages. However, the young woman hated this - Nira thought it was unfair that she had to be forced into one place her whole life, so when she turned 16, she headed off from home in search of new experiences.

When she was 17, Nira traveled to Kuoppa Forest; having only heard of Okiri in stories, she was fascinated and intrigued by the elf-life race, and sought to learn for herself what they were like. Unfortunately, her first experience with Okiri went disastrously. An hour after Nira entered the forest, she was captured in a net by several Okiri bandits, who demanded she give up everything she owned, or else she'd come to regret entering the forest.

If it wasn't for Jaromir Rowan, Nira probably wouldn't still be exploring. He had been patrolling the woods when he came upon the scene - three teenage Okiri attempting to rob a now-helpless traveler. A quick brandishing of his blade, and the bandits were out in a flash, and Nira was freed. The two wandered Kuoppa Forest for a few days, but despite the budding friendship she was growing with Jaromir, Nira felt it was time to return home - she wasn't quite ready to take on the world after all, she thought.

Now 18, Nira is ready to take on the world once more. She can sense danger afoot, and wants to greet it face to face. But she knows she'll need friends to do this... and she has at least one on her mind that might be up to the task.
Land in which your character lives: Fallskirk
Family?: Karlæn Thale (father, living), Krisana Thale (mother, living)
Other: Form two coming soon! I decided it'd be Okiri instead of Furian
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Character name: Irene Mai
Race: Okiri
Appearance:
>She is 5'6" and has purple eyes with pointed ears hidden beneath her hair.

Secondary ability for 1: Elementalist
>She is proficient in water and fire magic. She has sufficient knowledge of earth and adequate skill with wind.
Secondary ability for 2: Romanticist
>Always on the hunt for any sort of companionship, be it romantic or not. Though to be honest, she prefers romantic when possible.

Personality: Irene is very outgoing and social, kind and compassionate to all that she meets. Her quest for companionship makes her open to all other individuals, no matter what they may be like, and she's always willing to give someone a chance before making assumptions. She always looks for the best in the situation and chooses to remain optimistic despite all odds. However, her kindness should not be mistaken for weakness. If necessary, Irene can be very hardcore and intense, relentless in her pursuit against those who deserve her wrath. Irene also has a bit of a flirtatious nature, not afraid to show off her womanly wiles and make advances on those who catch her eye. She is a smooth talker and knows what to do to get what she wants.
Biography: Irene lived a sheltered life in Kuoppa Forest, being the youngest of five elven children. Her father was a teacher of arcane arts and her mother was an official in the court of Kuoppa Forest. For most of her childhood, she remained in her home only interacting with her siblings and teachers of her magic. When Irene was around 10, she was finally allowed to move throughout Kuoppa Forest where she met [Kane's char]. The two became fast friends and spent most of their days together. Around age 14, the two decided they wanted a more adventerous life than offered for them in Kuoppa so they set off for a journey to Foolshold. The process was long and tiring and they were almost denied entry due to their heritage, but they were able to convince the guards to allow them entry. In order to not arouse suspicion as to why she was there, Irene set off to find a job. Most places denied her because she was an elf, an attitude she found quite surprising and had never experienced before. Despite this, she persisted and managed to find a job as a waitress at a local inn where she has worked ever since.
Land in which your character lives: Foolshold
Family?: All of her family remains in Kuoppa Forest and she hasn't heard from them since moving to Foolshold.
Other: She possess an intricately carved wooden staff with a glass orb containing a sapphire at its head. She also has a necklace studded with a pale blue magical stone.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:59 pm

NAME: Lady Iliyana Mahon
RACE: Heijiki
APPEARANCE:
Iliyana:
Image of Eli Ayase from Love Live!. I own neither the character nor the image
PRIMARY ABILITY 1: Witchcraft
PRIMARY ABILITY 2: Explorer
SECONDARY ABILITY 1: Necromancy
SECONDARY ABILITY 2: Artist
PERSONALITY: ENFP/the Campaigner - Iliyana tries her best to be positive. She is extremely social, going out of her way to spend time with others, and knows most of her community. Her loyalty to her fellow Heijiki is strong, and her passion for keeping her culture intact is her main drive. She can often have a low work ethic for projects she doesn’t enjoy, and can get easily offended if someone comments negatively on the Heijiki, magic, or herself.
BIOGRAPHY: Originally born to a house of nobility, Iliyana remembers when her race served as proud members of society. However, when many of her kind were being exiled, she went along with them, hoping to keep her culture intact. She does everything she can to keep her fellow Heijiki positive in a time of doubt.
LAND: Armani Desert
FAMILY: OPEN
OTHER: I know this is kinda basic, but I’d like to leave it open to future expansion, or if anyone would like to have their character have a past with Iliyana.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm going to add to the questions and post it here in case anyone else has questions like this too!

1. Are people who use Necromancy and/or Voodoo frowned upon in this world? Even though it's available?

2. For the Fortaare area I take it the noble family is the law over them and they don't just live without leadership/guidance?

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:01 pm

All accepted!!

And for Lysol:
1. I think they're likely more feared or estranged, but not necessarily outcasted. It really depends on the person with those magic abilities.

2. Correct, those who live there ultimately live under rule of the king. Very Happy

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Character name: Felix Apollo

Race: Zifia (half Albirion, half Laif)

Appearance:
felix apollo:
> He stands at a height of 5'11.
> Since he is so light-skinned, he can often pass as a full-blooded Albirion.

Secondary ability for 1: Elemental magic
> Felix is especially gifted in the realm of fire-based magic. Other elemental spells are typically weak.

Secondary ability for 2: Scholar

Personality: Felix is an interesting human, though especially frustrating. He is extremely level-headed, relaxed, and thoroughly insightful/logical, but not many people would expect that judging from his unruly and seemingly rebellious exterior. His most notable traits are his keen intelligence and his “chill” demeanor (despite being so skilled with fire magic). He also has a good sense of humor and always maintains a lighthearted disposition, unless facing matters of his surprisingly dark past.

Biography: Felix was born to a Laif mother and an Albirion father. They were never married by law, but were deeply in love and decidedly stayed together until their death. Felix grew up in Oporian Field, where his father would commute daily to Foolshold as the royal scholar and advisor. His mother was a part of an infamous group of bandits; although she was kindhearted and didn’t enjoy going along with their malicious deeds, she had to for the sake of her family. One day, soon after Felix had turned 16, his mother was sent to kidnap the young princess and hold her for ransom. She had to be held hostage in Felix’s home until the proper amount of gold was paid; however, when the king found out who took his daughter, all bandits were sentenced to death. Felix’s parents quickly devised a plan to live in hiding, evading the law of the king, but the night that they were supposed to leave, their house was burned down by hateful racists. Felix made it out alive… Unfortunately, his parents did not. He sought out his Albirion uncle (and his family) in Foolshold, who he lives with currently in hiding.

Land in which your character lives: Foolshold

Family?: Nora Ven’hir (mother, deceased); Oliver Apollo (father, deceased); Frederick Apollo (uncle); Alura Apollo (aunt); Maria Apollo (cousin)

Other: —

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 am

The RPG should be up tonight! Please post your forms ASAP!

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:45 pm

NAME: Sanctius Blanc
RACE: Zifia - ¼ Okiri, ¾ Albirian
APPEARANCE:
Sanctius:
I do not own the art.
PRIMARY ABILITY 2: Explorer
SECONDARY ABILITY 1: Abjuration
SECONDARY ABILITY 2: Herbologist
PERSONALITY: Sanctius is a generally polite young man who can sympathize with others’ struggles, having gone through abuse himself. He also has a sharp tongue that often results in sarcastic remarks unbefitting for a healer. At his core, he is kind and well-meaning, but can lash out when stressed or aggravated.
BIOGRAPHY: Sanctius was born to an half-Okiri, half Albirian father and a full Albirian woman named Cassandra Cermona, who is known for her tendency to “get around.” He could tell from an early age she did not care for him, Maxima or any of her children, believing them to be burdens on her love life. She often left Sanctius and Maxima alone without shelter, food or protection; when she was around, however, she used her children to work for her or others. Sanctius became quick to use his abilities to trade for the necessities, or to pocket his own funds secret. Once he had learned enough about healing to leave Cassandra, he did so, taking his only known sister with him, and began working as a healer in Fortaare.
LAND: Fortaare
FAMILY: Maxima Blanc (younger sister, alive), Cassandra Cermona (mother alive), unknown half-Okiri half-Albirian father, OPEN
OTHER:
--Both the siblings first and last names are not their birth names, and were created when both agreed to erase their life of Cassandra’s abuse.
--Because of how thin his Okiri blood is, he does have the unique hair and eye colors, but his ears are normal.

NAME: Maxima Blanc
RACE: Zifia - ½ Albirian, ½ Furian
APPEARANCE:
Maxima:
She also has black cat ears on her head and 2 tails.
Image of Homura Akemi from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. I own neither the character nor the art.
PRIMARY ABILITY 2: Thief
SECONDARY ABILITY 1: Voodoo
SECONDARY ABILITY 2: Rogue
PERSONALITY: Maxima is used to being quiet, after years of being told by Cassandra not to speak. She’s often described as intense in her silence, focusing on something others cannot see. With her abilities in Voodoo, she believes she can sense parts of the future, but the are currently small things, such as whether or not it will rain soon or what the baker on the next street will bake for tomorrow. Her own abilities terrify her, as does much of the rest of the world. She is brave enough to steal for her and Sanctius’ necessities, or to help him save a patient’s life, but she would never do a dangerous task out of curiosity or thrill. She also seems to have her brother’s wit, she just doesn’t speak it as much as he.
BIOGRAPHY: Maxima was born to a Furian father and an Albirian woman named Cassandra Cermona, who is known for her tendency to “get around.” She could tell from an early age she did not care for her, Sanctius or any of her children, believing them to be burdens on her love life. She often left Sanctius and Maxima alone without shelter, food or protection; when she was around, however, she used her children to work for her or others. Maxima became quick to pickpocket or trick people out of small amounts of currency on the streets, and could often predict when certain events that could hurt or help her petty thievery would occur. Once Sanctius had learned enough about healing to leave Cassandra, he did so, and Maxima accompanied him, and began working with him as a healer in Fortaare.
LAND: Fortaare
FAMILY: Sanctius Blanc (elder brother, alive), Cassandra Cermona (mother, alive), unknown full-Furian father, OPEN
OTHER:
--Both the siblings first and last names are not their birth names, and were created when both agreed to erase their life of Cassandra’s abuse. She does not remember her or Sanctius’ original names.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top