Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Throes of Havoc [APP THREAD]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Throes of Havoc [APP THREAD]

Post by Sentinel on Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:32 pm

PRELUDE:
Moira
Gina
Ren
Liam

Such a tragic state of affairs, the senseless murder of children, the violence and despair...

But it cannot be helped, for it is the way of these worlds.

Humans are savage beings.

Selena
Charity
Becca
Tyrus

But this world has always intrigued me...

...how quickly humans can turn against each other.

I have an idea; call it an experiment. And I will need your help, apprentice, to carry it out.

Scarlet
Dexter
Rin
Alia

These won't be ordinary people - some are intelligent, brave, powerful. They come from fantastic worlds.

Some are heroes, others less so. I'll need someone like them to take on this task - and you're just the choice.

What do you say, my apprentice? Will you help me?

Sydney
Xavier
Cody
Luke

"Yes... I will..."

Yes... soon they will truly understand what survival is.

Go forth, and wreak Havoc.

Throes of Havoc
A Whodunnit? AU

-Explanation-

This RPG is an alternate universe that uses characters (living and dead, good and bad) from other RPGs - there is no OC here, but rather characters you used from other worlds. However, unlike Where Borders Fall, this AU and its plot is limited to a recreation of Fortuna Island from the original Whodunnit? RPG - there is no world outside of the island, and if a character leaves via air or sea, they risk a fate worse than death.

-The World-

Fortuna Island is a fictional place located in the Caribbean Sea. This version of Fortuna, however, is separated from the rest of the world and placed in its own universe - one created by an evil entity who calls itself Havoc.

Havoc, for diabolical reasons unknown, has taken numerous characters from their worlds and trapped them on Fortuna Island, with the goal of eventually pitting themselves against each other. But there's yet another thing they're unaware of...

One of them is an agent of Havoc - whether they've been coerced or hypnotized to follow his directives, or simply agree that this would be a fun thing to do. This individual has been given one task - every night, they must choose one person to kill.

But unlike the first Whodunnit, there is some hope for these damned souls. Five key pieces are scattered around the island; put together, these pieces can open a one-way portal back to the user's universe. However, only one person can use it, and once they enter, the door closes for good.

Your characters have one of two jobs: survive, figure out what's going on, and gather the pieces - or, if they're the murderer, kill everyone before the others can get them. You all may need to form alliances. You might want to be careful to trust people. Either way, you want to complete your task, because one way or another, Havoc's wrath will rain down on you if you don't.

-How This Will Work-

-You may have a maximum of two characters from any RPG of your choosing (even from the original Whodunnit?).

-Character weapons will be missing. Havoc doesn't want anyone seeking the easy way out...

-You have freedom in whether or not you want your character to retain abilities or memory. This may influence how your character interacts with the world.

-Like in Whodunnit, once all the forms are in I will select one individual to be the killer. If you want to be a killer, message me privately, with ONE character that you want to choose. I will randomly select one character and message the user about their task.

-The exact Killer mechanics - how the doomed are chosen - will be kept secret between me and the Killer user. But I will say that they have much more freedom in not only who they want to kill, but who they want to scare as well.*

*I will be starting off with three characters but getting one of them killed on the very first day, just to kick things off. None of my characters will end up surviving (spoiler alert!), since I'm running the game in the first place and that'd be unfair. All I'll do is keep the game moving along.

-Just like the original, each night three characters will receive "safe" or "not safe" cards. One of those characters will be dead by the next day. Whether your characters live or not depends entirely on the will of the Killer. Choose your friends wisely.

-Users who own killed characters may either type up their death scene or ask me to do so. They will be notified some time after the "doomed chosen" are revealed.

-The Key Pieces
THE KEY PIECES:
Havoc, in an attempt to put a twist on the original Whodunnit?, has decided to place five pieces of an object called a Planar Key, which can open up a gateway that can take you home and completely erase all memories of the incident. I have already predetermined their locations randomly, but for all you know, these key pieces could be almost anywhere on the island.

Every day, all characters (even the Killer!) can choose one place to look for the key from the list of places found below. More than one character can be in the same place. Be sure to carefully examine each and every aspect of your locale - Havoc didn't make this easy for his victims.

Oh, I forgot to mention - only one person can use the Planar Gateway. Once a body passes through it, it'll close forever. Better start looking once you get the chance.

UPDATE>If a character finds a key piece (i.e. searches a place that is hiding a piece), I will notify them outside of the RPG, and it'll be up to them if they want to share that with the other characters. I will also make an announcement when all five pieces have been found.

If a character in possession of one of the key pieces is killed, the piece will simply remain where the person last had it. Characters may choose to pilfer their belongings upon death.

When all five key pieces are found, more information will be released, including how to find the gateway.

-Abilities in this world do work... to an extent. Upon nightfall, nobody is able to use their abilities - not even the Killer. In addition, Havoc has made it so that it's downright impossible to use your abilities to immediately and precisely locate any key pieces.

-Do not worry about language barriers. In this universe, everyone can understand each other, regardless of their origin.

-If you decide to join, I'd like at least a bit of commitment (at least one post every two days). I know we're in the middle of the semester, and there's a bunch of RPG's going now, but this RPG won't take too much effort. If you are inactive for too long (either 3 days in-game or 7 days in real life), then I may notify you, and your inactive character may risk death.

-I can accept a maximum of 20 total characters (excluding mine which are gonna die anyways). That means if each person made two characters, then a total of 10 people can join. I hate to put that kind of limit on this RPG, but given how many total deaths we have to go through, in order to keep this RPG from burning out too early, it's really for the best.

-Because of the previously mentioned character limit, I'll only accept reservations for one character spot for each person. If enough space is willing, you may turn in an additional form along with the reserved, but if too many people have reserved a spot, then you're out of luck this time :/

-Because this has a much different set-up than the original Whodunnit, there will be plenty of surprises in store. (For now, let's just say that if all of your characters are dead, don't despair quite yet...)

-Fortuna Island-

Map of Fortuna Island

Fortuna Island is a beautiful, 1.5 square mile island located in the pristine waters of the Caribbean... or, at least, that's where it used to be.

Everything from the original Fortuna Manor has been placed and restored to its original condition, as well as updated to include more things:

FROM "BEAUTIFUL FORTUNA ISLAND," PAGE 3:
Outside

Square
The Square connects Fortuna Manor to the rest of the island's features. It has a driveway that leads from the Docks and lavish gardens, as well as paths that criss-cross the landscape of Fortuna Island.

Pool/Hot Tub
Around back is where you'll find lots of outdoor activities, including the Olympic-sized pool and luxurious hot tub. The pool features multiple diving boards and rest areas, while the state-of-the-art Jacuzzi features an array of settings to fit your needs.

The Balcony
Reachable from the second floor of the manor, the Balcony overlooks the back side of Fortuna Manor. It offers electric and propane grills and numerous patio tables for any occasion.

Basketball/Tennis Courts
Looking for some fast-paced exercise? Fortuna Manor offers one regulation basketball court and two tennis courts for the competitive vacation-goers.

Stables
Fellow equestrians can rejoice at our state-of-the-art stables. The horses here are well cared-for and in top-notch condition for the adventurous riders or those seeking a nice trot through the woods.

Gazebo
The centerpiece of Fortuna Manor's yard is the gazebo. It can accomodate up to 50 people(!) and is perfect for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings to business events. Like the Balcony, it also features electric and propane grills.

Nature Trail
Fortuna Island believes in embracing the great outdoors. That's why it offers 7.3 miles (11.7 km) of walking, biking, and equestrian trails through the DeVilliers Forest, leading wanderers to gorgeous landmarks such as the...

River
O'Hara River flows south from Lake Matthews in the far northern cliffs, all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. Its waters are perfect for canoeing and fishing, as well as swimming.

Waterfall
Anderson Falls connects the O'Hara River and Lake Matthews. Rising 165 feet (50 m) into the air, this waterfall is a beautiful - and loud! - landmark to behold.

Lake
Lake Matthews is a pristine freshwater lake located just one mile north of Fortuna Manor, on the rim of Mt. Miles. It offers canoe rentals, as well as a fishing dock and swimming area, as well as a few cabins for vacation-goers looking to get in touch with their wild side.

Beach
To the south of Fortuna Manor lies Parkson Beach - a half-mile stretch of sand tracing the Caribbean Sea. The beach is a hot spot for surfing, luaus, and campfires under the stars.

Zipline
A new addition for the summer season, the zipline is a quick but thrilling adventure guests will never forget. Starting from 30 feet (9 m) high in the DeVilliers Forest, this one-way track takes thrill-seekers over 1,500 feet (460 m) through the rest of the forest and out on the other side near the Stables.

Two-Story Treehouse
Hopeful zipline passengers first start out in the Thomas House - a two-story treehouse that features a Starbucks and sitting area, plus a small gift-shop.

Bonfire Pit
Near the Gazebo rests a large bonfire pit, perfect for making s'mores and gazing up at the Milky Way galaxy on more chilly nights.

Rock-Climbing Wall
Just north of the courts stands a large, 20 ft (6 m) rock-climbing wall, complete with secure harnesses.

Graveyard
Very little is actually known about this graveyard, except it houses only 15 graves. It is a rather somber sight that leaves plenty of room for reflection and introspection.

Pier
Directly to the south of Fortuna Manor and east of Parkson Beach is the Tyrus Pier - the starting and ending point for your vacation at Fortuna Island.

Fountains and Statues
In honor of Rome, fountains and statues are commonplace within Fortuna Island, honoring figures of ALL kinds. See how many you can find!

Inside

Grand Staircase
A long, wide staircase greets guests and connects the first and second floors elegantly.

Dining Room/Kitchen
Our on-site catering service happily takes requests and offers the most decadent of meals to our deserving guests. The dining room features three chandeliers and 50 seats centered around a long, oak table, and is decorated with elegant statues.

Bedrooms
Here at Fortuna Manor, you never have to worry about where you sleep. Each guest bedroom features a king-sized bed, HD television, lounge chairs, walk-in closet, and bathroom.

Ball Room
Looking for a place to host the most wonderful events? Fortuna Manor features a massive two-level ball room with crystal chandeliers, a cocktail bar (must be 21+), and grand piano, as well as a stage.

Library
Knowledge is power. Fortuna Manor hosts a powerful collection of books ranging from the Bible (New and Old Testament) to today's New York Times best-sellers, as well as several "quiet zones" so you can focus on what you love to do most - read.

Living Room
The living room is a great place to connect with fellow guests and learn more about the history of Fortuna Island. It features not one, not two, but three fire places, an Ultra HD TV, and more couches than you can think.

Theater
Stuck on an island, but want to see the latest release? Fear no more - Fortuna Manor hosts 2 cinemas with 3D options, so you can get in on the latest sequels, prequels, and remakes.

Observatory
Another new addition to Fortuna Manor, the Observatory is the go-to place for astronomers. Thanks to Fortuna Island's secluded locale, stargazers can view celestial wonders such as the Milky Way, Venus, Mars, Mercury, and more.

Chapel, Synagogue, & Mosque*
Fortuna Island understands the importance of faith. That's why we attempt to accommodate religions of various types. Upon request, we can locate an appropriate place of worship to accommodate your needs as well.

Music Studio
Musician? Audiophile? Check out our new music studio, where you can record and perform whenever you choose to!

PC/Gaming Room
Even Fortuna Island isn't enough for everyone - which is why we offer a special place for those seeking a virtual escape. Our PC and Gaming Room offers state-of-the-art computers, as well as PS4's, XBox One's, Wii U's, Nintendo Switches, and much more! (Due to certain limitations, Internet service is currently not available. We apologize for the inconvenience and recommend guests use LAN for multiplayer gameplay.)

More?
Fortuna Manor is filled to the brim with secrets - some only a few guests in history have ever come across. Be on the look out for anything out of the ordinary. You never know what you might find...!

-The Form-

You can link to the original form in "RPG of Origin" if you don't feel like refilling out some of the stuff like Age and Bio, but please note any possible changes.

Name:
RPG of Origin:
Appearance:
Biography:
Abilities?:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

-My Forms-

Alice Kinez:
Name: Alice Kinez
RPG of Origin: Camp Half-Blood (W101C Version)
Appearance:

Personality: Alice is a rather quiet, yet imaginative girl. She has a heavy reliance on family and close friends, and though she tends to do well with strangers, she finds it difficult to really connect with them quickly.
Biography: Alice Kinez, formerly known as Alice Williams, is the adopted daughter of George and Clemence Williams, a rich but neglectful couple. Having spent most of her life indoors, Alice never knew about her true nature until a sudden tornado outbreak occurred near her home. While taking shelter, Alice (in a fit of rage and impulse) finally escaped her parents' clutches and burst out of the cellar towards a nearby lake. A boy, later revealed to be her brother, explained her true nature and took her to Camp Half-Blood - a training camp for Greek demigods. It was there that she discovered she was a daughter of Hecate, and slowly began to ease into a life of security.
Abilities?: Alice has the ability to draw things and make them reality - however, this power is limited. It's bound to the surface she draws on and the less realistic it is, the more unstable. In addition, if the "canvas" is destroyed, so too is the creation.
Strengths: Alice is definitely a critical thinker. She tries to think outside the box - and more often than not, that yields good results.
Weaknesses: Alice struggles to connect with people, especially those she bears no similarities to. As a result, the essential alliances she needs to make, she almost never does.
Other:

Princess Sereta:
Name: Princess Sereta
RPG of Origin: http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t1256p20-sands-of-time-app-thread#121010
Appearance:
Biography:
Abilities?:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Andrew Beckman:
Name: Andrew Beckman
RPG of Origin: http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t651p30-superior-app-thread#50676
Appearance:
Biography:
Abilities?:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

-List of Characters-
3/20 Character Spots Remaining
User | Name | RPG | Status
boyhoy | Bryce Coupe | Evergreen | Alive
boyhoy | Zeyna | Sands of Time | Alive
Cana | Juliette Montesquieu | Evergreen | Alive
Comrade Squid | Marcel Blanc | Evergreen | Alive
Comrade Squid | Zachary Abberline | Multi-RPG | Alive
Fix-It | Dollie Banks | Evergreen | Alive
Fix-It | Kathleen Lester | Evergreen | Alive
Hero of Time | Garo Barse | Fairy Tail | Alive
Hime | Briony Forevigor | Irongale | Alive
Hime | Sadie Alden | Evergreen | Alive
NightOwl | Carrie Coupe | Evergreen | Alive
NightOwl | Inari | Irongale | Alive
Sentinel | Alice Kinez | Camp Half-Blood | Alive
Sentinel | Andrew Beckman | Superior | Alive
Sentinel | Princess Sereta | Sands of Time | Alive
Shaybaysasuke | Pippin Forevigor | Irongale | Alive
Shaybaysasuke | Kdin Eaton | Evergreen | Alive
WritingBookworm | Lily Parsons | Infinity's Row | Alive

Last edited by Sentinel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 16 times in total

On a moonless night / In a soulless place
The battle begins / For the s k e l e t o n  r a c e
Wanna see my pog collection?
Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Re: Throes of Havoc [APP THREAD]

Post by Comrade Squid on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:13 pm

This looks neat.

Give me a reservation, please!

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:17 pm

reservation pls!

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Reserved!

Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Can I reserve, please?
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Yes, you may Smile

Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Bryce Coupe:
Name: Bryce Coupe
RPG of Origin: Evergreen: Academy of Spies: Incalescent
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t1142p10-evergreen-academy-for-spies-incalescent-applications-thread#110197
Appearance: ^
Personality: ^
Biography: ^
Abilities?: ^
Strengths: ^
Weaknesses: ^
Other: ^

Zeyna:
Name: Zeyna Adira Hajim though goes only by Zeyna
RPG of Origin: Sands of Time
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t1256p20-sands-of-time-app-thread#121008
Appearance:
Personality: Zeyna is very sarcastic and blunt. She has a feisty attitude and is never afraid to stand up to anyone. She can occasionally let her emotions get the best of her but when she is calm, she is very thoughtful and cunning in her way of thinking.
Biography: Not gonna fill this out because it hasn't been revealed in her actual RPG but basically she was orphaned at 6 and raised by thieves until she eventually left.
Abilities?: She is an Angenie meaning she possesses the ability to transform into other beings or things. Currently she can transform into an Inland Taipan and a Golden Eagle.
Strengths: She is an extremely skilled fighter and has her transformations under control. She is quick and agile. A fast thinker and one who can escape almost any situation she finds herself in. She uses her womanly wiles to her advantage and can be very persuasive.
Weaknesses: She is quite emotional at times, leading to her becoming heated under pressure. She does not necessarily work well with others and finds it difficult to form tight bonds with those around her. She finds it extremely hard to trust those around her with anything.
Other:

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:23 pm

That one character no one remembers:
But I still love her:
Dollie Banks:
Name: Her true name is Matsuura Ayane, but she solely goes by the name “Dollie Banks.”
RPG of Origin: form
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Check original form link
Biography: ^
Other:  ^
you all know and love her...:
I mean, what did you expect?:
Kathleen Lester:
Name: Kathleen Lester
RPG of Origin: Pretty sure Evergreen? This was the most recent incarnation of her form, I think?
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Biography: Check original form link
Other: ^

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:41 pm

I'd like to make a reservation please!

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Accepted and reserved!