FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:34 pm

~Chi~

I lifted an eyebrow at the sight of her spirit but offered a smile to him anyway, "It's, uh, nice to meet you Plue. You are pretty cute."

I glance at Serenity out of the corner of my eye as she speaks up again but don't add anything. I had some of the same questions...maybe not about the gun but definitely about the fighting part.

~Eiji~

My eyes widened slightly at her nervous words, and I cleared my throat before I answered her, "I appreciate that, but I'll be fine with you and Lani helping me. If you, uh, need help as well I can do my best to assist. I'm ready to leave when you are."

~Sayaka~

I giggled behind the back of my hand before speaking, "It's alright, lead the way!"

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:36 pm

~Lux
"Thanks! He really is the best. I know I could've chosen a stronger Spirit, but there was something I just really loved about Plue. We have a strong connection - a bond. He was my first Celestial Spirit, after Leo," I add with a roll of my eyes. Oh Leo.

"Well, in the past I think we did have guns and swords," I mutter thoughtfully, reminiscing about some of my times before I'd 'died' and gone to the Celestial Spirit World. "But when Celestial Spirit magic left Astral, I think all that stuff got smelted down since it was useless. So unfortunately, I don't think they exist anymore," I shrug. "You can probably still get a gun if you want, but you'll need a license, even if you are now part of Astral's leadership. A sword should be easier, though."

"As to the mission, I'm not totally sure if we'll fight anyone. It's probably more of a reconnaissance mission more than anything. Although if that stupid mayor is back to his old ways, you can bet we'll kick his ass," I assure her.

~Damien
I hop in the last carriage and call Sakaya over. I still wasn't sure how these carriages worked or if anyone was even driving them, but hey, I wouldn't ask questions I didn't wanna know the answers to.

"You ready? It's been a while since the last time I was in Sirius," I say, sitting back in my seat.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:51 pm

~Serenity~
I frown at the thought of not having a gun, though tilt my head when she mentions a mayor.

"What about a mayor? We're fighting a mayor? That's kind of scary."

~Kaitlyn~
"I'm glad! We'll work together and I'm sure we'll come out victorious," I smile once more before heading toward the carriage. I climb in and slide back, waving him in after me.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 pm

- Nata -

"Oh, Cookies and Cream. You never fail to make me roll my eyes," I said to Atlas, climbing into the carriage after him.

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 pm

~Kineta~

I snorted out a laugh at Nata's nickname for Atlas and hopped onto the carriage, swinging my feet in front of me in excitement.

~Eiji~

I nodded with a smile of my own, climbing onto the carriage behind her and hoping that I could actually prove myself on this mission.

~Chi~

"Can we really fight the mayor?" I asked with a grin forming, remembering the stories I heard about him when I lived there.

~Sayaka~

"Oh, yes, I think it'll be quite exciting," I agreed as I settled into my seat, "I hope everything goes well on this mission."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 pm

(How is Nata such a babe?)

~Kayden~
I climb in as well, stifling a laugh at the exchange between the two as I take a seat. I absentmindedly pull out Aquarius's key, holding it to the light and watching the gold catch the rays. I couldn't believe I would be working with her again. Though how useful she'd be in the desert was a bit concerning.

~Kaitlyn~
"So, I didn't get a good look at your spirit the other night. Who do you have a contract with again?" I ask, hoping to learn more about him as we travel.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm

~Eiji~

"Leo Minor," I answered her as I fished my key out of my pocket to show her, "I haven't gotten the chance to speak with him much after I summoned him the first time, but hopefully we will connect well. You all seem to be so in tune with your spirits, did that take a long time?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 pm

~Lux
"Now now ladies, he might be a perfectly average citizen for all we know. Actually, now we're on this subject, I've just had a brilliant idea," I say, looking out of the window of the carriage thoughtfully.

Shaking my head to wake myself from my ideas after a moment, I look at the two of them and ask, "Well, are there any questions either of you have? I'm not quite sure, but have either of you been to Canopus before?"

~Damien
"Yeah, Sirius is really pretty. Rolling green hills and beautiful crystalline lakes. It's honestly breathtaking, and I grew up there. Have you ever been?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:29 pm

-Atlas-

"That is my least favorite type of ice cream," I said with a frown before I brightened up again, the unpleasant thought of that ice cream gone.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:30 pm

- Nata -

"Oh, perfect," I mused. "Then I have even more of a reason to call you that. Thanks for the pointer!"

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next