FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by Hime on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:24 am

- Nata -

I hummed at Kineta's answer, taking joy in her childish enthusiasm. I couldn't say I felt the same, but after being a summoner for quite some time, these kinds of things weren't exciting to me anymore.

With a smile, I looked over at Kaitlyn. "Good morning, Kait. How're you?"

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:25 am

~Kineta~

I grinned again as Kayden looked up to Nata and back down again but again didn't say anything about it. They had to get together on their own terms, and I was pretty sure that was going to happen soon, "With our spirits by our sides again we can do anything!"

~Eiji~

"Same here, I really want to get to know Leo Minor more as we work together," I admit, slipping the key back into my pocket, "Every seems to have a strong bond with their spirits here, I hope it's the same for us."

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:27 am

~Kaitlyn~
I send a small wave and smile her way before answering. "I'm good, thanks for asking! Ready for the big day of course. Did you sleep well last night?"

~Serenity~
I nod along with his sentiment, pulling out my key to look at it as we walked. I had only contacted Aquila that first day and was eager to learn more about how our partnership would develop.

"If what we heard was true, all of them have been through quite a lot with their spirits. It's easy to see how their bond is so strong. It- It would be nice to get there someday too."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 am

~Eiji~

"I'm sure we will," I assured her with a small smile, "It will take some time and it may not be too easy since we have to fight with them, but all the others started out just like we have and made it to this point. There's nothing keeping us from getting there too."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:35 am

- Nata -

I yawned, as if that would answer her question. "I guess," I said nonchalantly. I almost made a dirty comment towards Kayden, but I felt as though the time wasn't appropriate. "No matter how much sleep I get, though, I'll always be exhausted."

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:10 pm

~Master Argentum
“Good morning, everyone. I’ve come here to inform you that what you’ll all be heading off to do today. As you know, there are still many silver keys missing, and quite a few summoners as well. As such, you will all be heading off to different corners of Astral.

Break off into groups and rendezvous back here once you are all done. Good fortune!” I say before clicking my heels and heading back to my study.

~Lux
“Alright everyone. I’m going to head down to Canopus; I need to make sure that the mayor isn’t back to his old ways after the last time I visited. Chi and Serenity, since you guys are new, I thought you could accompany me. Would that be alright?”

~Damien
“I’m headed to Sirius, then. Since I’m from there I know where we might find some keys,” I nod, inviting Matthew and Sayaka to come with me.

~Freya
So this was the job of one who held the power to summon the spirits, was it?

I looked around, wondering who would ask me to join them. Hopefully it wouldn’t be the Canopus team - I’d heard it was dreadfully humid down there. I wouldn’t mind going back up to Arcturus, actually, and I knew the area.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:14 pm

~Chi~

"Sounds good to me," I said with a shrug, putting on a smile. I really didn't want to screw this up so early so maybe being with such a strong summoner would be helpful.

~Sayaka~

I close my book and place it in my bag, finishing the last sip of my coffee before making my way over to Damien, nodding to show that I was ready to head out.

~Kineta~

"Oh, I hope we find a lot of new people!" I said, bouncing up and down on my feet from excitement. I turned to Nata with a huge smile, "And you're from, Deneb, right? This'll be a piece of cake!"

~Eiji~

I glance around the room, trying to find Kaitlyn and Lani. I spot Serenity and give her a thumbs up, hoping she wasn't as nervous as she was earlier.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:21 pm

-Atlas-

I grabbed onto Kineta's shoulders as I leaned over to her conversation with Nata. "Daneb here we come!"

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:48 am

~Kayden~
This team was one I felt comfortable with, though I always hated being separated from my sister. It never felt good to leave her on her own, though I knew by this point she was perfectly capable to handle herself.

I move to her side, giving her a quick hug and saying our goodbyes. It was a stark difference to how we parted the first time we were sent on missions as Summoners. At this point, we knew each other was in good hands with the members of their team and knew each was skilled enough to handle whatever challenges came in our way.

I then move to the others on my team, nodding once I reach them. "So, to Deneb it seems. I wonder what we will find upon arriving."

~Kaitlyn~
After saying goodbye to my brother, I search out the other members of my team that I do not remember, maybe Eiji? Shannon help.

~Serenity~
I honestly have no clue where I'm supposed to be, Ronan forgot everything and it's almost 4am please send assistance.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 am

- Nata -

I grinned to myself, excited to be going back to familiar terrain. "Yeah, I am," I answered Kineta with a nod. "I haven't been there in a while... Wonder how much it's changed."

Probably hasn't changed at all, actually.

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next