Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Would You Rather?
Today at 12:35 am by Ace

» Fairy Tail: Malevolence
Today at 12:30 am by Cana

» Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Today at 12:25 am by Hero of Time

» Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)
Today at 12:22 am by boyhoy

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Today at 12:15 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Post a song that represents you!
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by WritingBookworm

» Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]
Yesterday at 11:33 pm by Salphirix

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by Ace

» The Person Under Me...
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by Hime

January 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:04 am

~Kayden~
"Good morning, Kineta. Did you sleep well?" I inquire as I pour myself a cup of tea.

~Serenity~
"Oh," I giggle, rubbing his forehead for him. "Sorry about that! I'm all ready, though I'm kinda freaking out, ya know? It's our first day and what if we mess up aaaaah I'm really nervous!!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:20 am

~Eiji~

"You'll do fine," I assured her with a chuckle, "I doubt we'll screw up badly enough that they'll kick us out on our first day. That's what training is for."

~Kineta~

"I did! How did you sleep?" I asked him with a smile, finishing my apple before reaching for a glass of water, gmy smile turning into a smirk as I asked my next question, "Or were you and Nata too busy last night?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:30 am

~Serenity~
"I DIDN'T EVEN THINK THEY'D KICK US OUT!!" I exclaim, suddenly even more nervous than I was before.

"EIJI!!!" I whine. "I don't want to leave!!"

~Kayden~
I go to answer, only to have my cheeks turn bright red as I nearly drop my tea to the floor. "We were not busy at all. I slept perfectly fine alone, thank you for asking!" I manage to reply. I take a sip of tea to soothe my suddenly dry mouth.

"You know, you are not nearly this vulgar when Sagittarius is around!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:30 am

- Nata -

I eyed Damien, finding his attitude about all of this extremely relatable. "I thought so, too." I finished off my banana, sighing at how tired I was. "Guess there's no rest for the heroes."

"And though we miss the little girl,
You've made us awful proud
Funny how our lives change,
'Cause you're our hero now."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 am

~Eiji~

My smile falls as she starts to freak out more and I wave my hands around frantically, "No! We won't get kicked out, that's what I'm saying! We aren't trained yet so we don't have a reason to get rid of us, we just have to work hard so they don't kick us out later!"

~Kineta~

His cheeks turned a bright red and I giggled at his answer, "Sorry, sorry, couldn't pass up the chance to ask. And Sagittarius never let's me do anything without a lecture so I try to have a little fun when he isn't around."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:43 am

~Serenity~
I nod hurriedly, wanting to believe his words. "Yeah! Yeah of course! They won't kick us out this early! As long as we don't screw up, it'll all be fine!"

"Though we shouldn't be late. They might mark that against us if we're late. Do they do stuff like that here? Like are we being graded? Aaah so many questions! These people really don't do a good job of explaining things," I say in a rush as I move from the door and down the hall.

~Kayden~
I let out a tch and take another sip from my cup. "I am not sure what would have prompted that question in the first place, though I am glad you got it out of your system."

"Don't mind him, he's a dork," Kaitlyn whispers to her before scurrying away to grab some breakfast.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:03 am

~Eiji~

I laughed again at her flurry of questions, walking along behind her as we made our way to breakfast. I took my key out of my pocket and ran my thumb against the symbol, "They seem just as confused as we are about this situation. It'll be a learning experience for all of us, that's for sure."

~Kineta~

I raise an eyebrow as he talks about my question being unprompted like the two weren't already practically dating but I didn't say anything else about it. Instead I just shrugged, giving a smile to Kaitlyn before changing the subject, "Oooh! Are you excited for this mission? I can't wait to get out and find all of these new people!"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:13 am

- Nata -

I slid off of the counter, making my way over to where Kineta and Kayden were talking. I smoothed down a few of Kineta's stray hairs, absentmindedly humming as tiredness got the best of me. "How're you this morning?"

"And though we miss the little girl,
You've made us awful proud
Funny how our lives change,
'Cause you're our hero now."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 am

~Kineta~

I smile up at Nata, letting her brush my hairs down since I'm sure I missed a bunch as I hurried to get ready, "Great! I'm so pumped for this adventure!"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 am

~Serenity~
"I hope so, I'd love to learn more about Aquila and how everything here works! It's just so exciting, like a brand new adventure or chapter in our lives! I can't wait!"

~Kaitlyn~
"Yeah I was kind of worried at first, just because it's a lot to expect, ya know? We've barely been doing this for that long but we're supposed to go out and find people to recruit? But it'll be fun! I'm just excited to work with Pisces again, even though they're still a bit strange. . ."

Kayden speaks up as well, setting his cup on the table. "Yes, I agree. I am very much looking forward to working alongside Aquarius again. I only hope she is not as. . . temperamental as when we first met."

I watch as his eyes drift to Nata before quickly returning to his cup and let out a small giggle. "Morning, Nata!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top