Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Today at 4:29 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Today at 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 am by Kane

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:41 pm

~Kineta~

"Outrageous!" Saggitarius cried out, covering my eyes immediately with both hands this time. I was too busy laughing I couldn't even go to push him away.

~Eiji~

I watched as Serenity called on her spirit and felt a little more confident.

"I call upon thee, in the world of the Celestial Spirits. And now, I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate," I began, holding up the key.

"Open, Gate of the Little Lion, Leo Minor!"

I suck in a breath as a silver light flashes before me, relieved I said everything correctly. The light fades and I tilt my head to the side.

In front of me stood a small, blonde  boy who looked no older than 10. He wore a nice brown and white shirt with yellow marking that looked like symbols or electrical lines.  His bright green eyes narrowed slightly as he studied me as well.

"Are you Leo Minor?" I asked him, thinking of bending down to speak to him but then deciding against it. I didn't want to insult him in any way.

"Yeah, what about it?" He asked me, eyes still narrowed and a timid edge to his voice.

"I'm Eiji, your new summoner," I said with a small smile, sticking a hand out in greeting.

The boy looked between my face and my hand a few times before his face broke out into a huge grin and he grabbed my hand tightly to shake, "Cool!"

~Chi~

I watched as the others met their spirits, a little apprehensive. What if this thing hated me?

Steeling myself I shook my head and helped my key out, "I call upon thee, in the world of the Celestial Spirits. And now, I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate."

"Open, Gate of the Lizard ((I think)), Lacerta!"

The same silver flash appeared in front of me but unlike the others I was ready, staring into the light until it faded.

My eyes widened slightly as my spirit came into view. He was a huge, green lizard that just barely resembled a buff man. His entire body was covered in thick scales and he towered over me with his height.

His eyes met mine and the scowl on his face didn't change, "Who're you?"

"Chi," I said simply, still a bit shocked by the spirit's intimidating appearance. I shook my head slightly and continued, "I'm your summoner now."

"Hmph," he huffed out, looking me over, "I guess you'll do."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

~Freya
Seeing the others around me summon their spirits just fine, it was a bit unnerving to be honest. It seemed like we were actually here, and able to do this. So times had changed - whereas before there had just been 12, now there were all of us. But what if it had just been a mistake, and I couldn't actually... well, no point in worrying about it. I would just do what the others had done and that was that. Here goes.

Taking a deep breath, I begin, feeling the key's smooth, cold silvery outline inbetween my fingers.

"I call upon thee, in the world of the Celestial Spirits. And now, I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate."

Tightening my grip, I shout, louder, to emphasize to the Spirit that I was about to summon that I wasn't just some weakling, "Open, Gate of the Crane, Grus!"

Out of thin air, he appeared. A normal guy, with spiky black hair, dark irises, and pale white skin, just like mine, as though he'd been living in the icy cold mountains his whole life. It made me feel almost at home for a second. But then I realized...

"W-why aren't you wearing any clothes? You pervert!" I shout, closing my eyes.

"Huh? Oh, shit, my bad. I guess I probably should've put something on. Uh, let's see... there we go. You can open your eyes now."

Slowly peeking them open, I saw him covered in a layer of ice, which thankfully was quite thick. Around his joints it thinned out enough to let him move, though.

"Sorry, that was probably my bad. I guess I summoned you at a bad time. My apologies. My name is Freya, daughter of the chief of the people of the farthest northern mountain of Arcturus. You're Grus, right? And, aren't you a little cold, wearing that? I can send you back if you-"

"Yeah, the name's Grus. It's nice to meet you. I'm not really cold though. Ice is kinda my thing."

"Oh, really? That's great. I come from a very icy place, so that works out fine."

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all, then.

"But as for the clothes, don't worry about it. I usually forget about that kinda stuff. Clothes just make it too stuffy, so I don't really wear them much. I hope you'll get used to it," he says.

"...Like I could ever get used to that!" I shout, blushing as I turn around, nearly sending him back. What had I gotten myself into?

~Lux
"Ahem, anyways, thank you all so much. I hope you've had a chance to get to know the Celestial Spirit whose key you have been entrusted with a little bit. You can keep talking if you'd like, but for the rest of you, feel free to retire to your rooms. We have some things to go through tomorrow morning, so we'll let you know more then. That's all for now!" I finish announcing, turning to Leo.

"So what do you think? You know most of these Spirits, don't you? Anything we should know about?" I ask.

"I think you're good for now. But we seem to have gotten quite lucky. Most of these are pretty powerful for silver keys. So combat shouldn't be too tough. But their personalities... I hope the new guys are up to it. Anyways, shouldn't we retire to your room, hmm?"

"Don't even think about it. I'm staying up to make sure everyone gets to sleep eventually, but if you try anything I will send you back without a second thought."

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 am

~Kayden~
"Aquarius, are you ready to leave?" I call over to her, only to find she was currently sucking face with Scorpio.

"Well, she can close her own gate anyway so I suppose she is going to stick around for a while," I say with a sigh as I look to see what Nata was going to do about Scorpio.

~Serenity~
"Eiji look!! I have an eagle!!!" I shout over to him, gesturing wildly to Aquila who gave the closest thing a bird could to a roll of her eyes.

"Child, please be more considerate. . ." she says softly as her wing covers her shaking head.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:38 am

- Nata - 

"Gross," I muttered, glancing away from the spirits. "Can't you two do this in your own world?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 am

~Kineta~

"What about you Sagittarius?" I asked him, avoiding looking at Aquarius and Scorpio so he wouldn't freak out.

"I will stay for a while longer to make sure things stay in order," he said with a huff, sending a disapproving look to the two, "Someone needs to protect you, Ms.Kineta."

~Eiji~

I grinned and bowed my head to the spirit, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

I looked back and gestured for Leo Minor to come closer, "Serenity this is Leo Minor, Leo Minor this is my friend, and now summoner, Serenity."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:46 am

~Serenity~
"Hiya! You seem nice! This is Aquila, though I'm pretty sure you know that already since you're both spirits. Eiji you don't though so this is Aquila!" I introduce with a wide grin. Aquila merely dips her head in greeting once more and chooses not to comment.

"Wait. . . Leo Minor? Does that mean you're like, Leo's kid or something? Like Leo Jr.??"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:49 am

-Atlas-

"Won't you stay Capricorn? We have so much to catch up on don't we!" I said as I went to hug the over bearing spirit in front of me.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top