Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by Cana on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:09 pm

~Valentine~
"Open, Gate of the Heavenly Scales, Libra!" I called out, my voice clear as a bell as it reverberated throughout the hall with the others.

In a flash of light, Libra appeared in front of me; she moved to stand beside me and we shared a smile before falling into comfortable silence.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:10 am

~Eiji~

"These still must have somewhat large powers or else we wouldn't be here," I whispered back.

Once Lux speaks I hold my key out in front of me as they did and watched as the lights glinted off the silver, wondering what else was supposed to happen.

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:51 am

- Nata -

"Open Gate of the Scorpion: Scorpio!" My key glowed at my command, and soon, the familiar dark-skinned figure was standing before me with a wide grin.

"I feel like this hasn't happened for a long while."

I folded my arms. "Don't get too excited," I answered. "We're not battling anything."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:32 pm

~Kayden~
"Scorpio!! It's about time you showed up!" Aquarius swoons and shoots over to Scorpio, immediately wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. I sigh and shake my head at the scene but knew better than to intervene.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:43 pm

- Nata -

"Oh, my angel! I sensed that you were nearby." Scorpio immediately melted into his gushy self, eyes practically becoming hearts.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:03 am

~Kayden~
"Of course I was, dear! I was waiting for you to appear! Your summoner took far too long calling you here," Aquarius replies, her eyes becoming harsh as she shoots daggers at Nata before adopting her cheerful demeanor as she turns back to Scorpio.

I chuckle and scoot over next to Nata. "These two are quite interesting, are they not?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:41 pm

- Nata -

My eye twitched in annoyance when Aquarius insulted me, but I couldn't get too angry. It wasn't a rare occurrence, after all.

"Yeah," I responded to Kayden as I watched the two spirits fawn over each other. "It's kinda gross."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:11 pm

~Kineta~

I was grinning at the two celestial spirits until a hand covered my eyes.

"For goodness' sake, you two!" Saggitarius called to them, annoyance lacing his words, "There is a child in your presence yet you insist on this public display of affection."

"Sagittarius, I'm 16 not 6," I tease him, pushing his hand up to look at his face.

"I-I know, but still," he said, looking totally serious, "You are too innocent to be exposed to such things!"

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:02 am

~Lux
"Now visualize your power going from your body and into the key, and then repeat after me.

"I call upon thee, in the world of the Celestial Spirits. And now, I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate."

"Then, say what I did earlier, 'Open, Gate of the Lion, Leo!' but replace it with the name of your key and the name of the Spirit it summons, okay? You can do it. Just trust yourselves; you are all here for a reason.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:23 pm

~Kayden~
"Their displays of affection are rather. . . bold," I agree, eyes widening as Scorpio grabs Aquarius's boobs.

~Serenity~
I take a deep breath and square back my shoulders before speaking in as commanding a tone as I could muster.

"I call upon thee, in the world of the Celestial Spirits. And now, I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate."

"Open, Gate of the Eagle, Aquila!"

As soon as I say those words, a flash of silver light appears in front of me, so bright and unexpected that I have to squint and advert my gaze. Once it dims, I turn back towards it and my mouth drops.

Flapping in front of me was a massive, majestic eagle. Its wings were a myriad of browns, silvers, and even the faintest hints of gold. Its head large and imposing with pale grey eyes that darted around as it examined its surroundings and a terrifyingly large beak. It lowers itself to the ground, its talons scratching the wood as I notice bursts of electricity jut off from them and through its feathers.

"Ummmmm hi? I'm guessing you're Aquila?" I ask hesitantly.

"Of course I am, child. You used my key to summon me, after all," it replies immediately, an oddly feminine voice finding its way out of its beak.

I jump in surprise, unsure of how the eagle could actually talk to me but figuring it was better not to ask.

"Well, that's great! I'm Serenity, pleasure to meet you. I guess I'm your Summoner now, so I look forward to working with you."

Aquila dips her head before raising her grey eyes to meet mine. "The pleasure is mine, Serenity. I look forward to it as well."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top