Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  canaissexy  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:21 pm

~Kayden~
"Of course," I answer simply, rising from the chair I had momentarily sat in as I wait for Lux to lead on.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 pm

~Lux
"Now then, let's see," I say as we arrive and open the book. "Hmm, if I am correct, then that let you have there is Grus, the Crane. Apparently he uses Static Ice-Make magic. Well, now that's settled. I guess you haven't summoned him yet though, right?"

~Freya
"Mhm," I nod. "But actually, I wanted to know-"

~Lux
"Know why you're here, right? That will be made clear to all the people we've called tonight at the banquet. You deserve that much at least. I can ask Kayden to show you to a room, and then the banquet will begin in a few hours. Is that alright?"

~Freya
"... I suppose."

~Lux
"Very well then. Kayden, if you would. I have something I need to do. I look forward to seeing you later," I say before walking away.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:24 am

~Kayden~
"Sure thing. Follow me," I instruct, spinning on my heel and heading off toward where the available rooms were. I glance briefly over my shoulder to make sure she was following me before continuing onward.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:53 am

(Time Skipping to the banquet)

~Lux
"Thank you all for joining us. Unfortunately, it seems something has come up and the Masters won't be able to join us tonight, but I would like to personally welcome you all on behalf of all of us for being here. We know you have lives you left behind, but I promise you, it will all be worth it. As for the reason you're all here... it is because we all here agreed that in order to better govern the entirety of Astral equally, each province must have representation. That is why we recruited all of you; we want you to represent your peoples as part of the governing body of Astral, which will now be composed of all of us, in order to form a more united continent. Also, it is in the hopes that you will all become strong defenders of your people, now that you have the power to summon Celestial Spirits yourselves. If you would, please, lets show them how it's done," I say, getting out Leo's key.

~Damien
On Lux's cue, I pull Aries' key out and say, "Open, Gate of the Ram, Aries!"

Aries, looking quite as shy as ever, pops up next to me, looking around at all the people gathered in the room and beginning to shake out of nervousness.

"It's alright," I say, trying to soothe her. "They're all Celestial Spirit summoners. They're not bad people, I think. They were all chosen to be here."

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:58 am

-Atlas-

I pulled out Capricorn's key, giving it a once over in the light before I pulled it down through the air, turning it slightly when it reached the middle.

"Open, Gate of the Goat, Capricorn!" I said in my strongest voice as my friend winked into existence, his arms folded over his suit as always as he solidified. He scanned the room, checking it for safety, attack windows, and defense opportunities. Or so he told me when I had asked last time.

"Welcome, buddy!" I stated with a wave as he gave me a small smile.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:26 am

~Kayden~
I reach for my key, raising it and setting it in a golden chalice in front of me. The key pierces the still water, sending small ripples cascading from its entry point. A small smile tugs at my lips as I repeat the familiar incantation.

"Open, Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius!" I announce. A flash of gold surrounds the chalice with an aquamarine magic circle. Within a second, a magical water column forms and takes the shape of my Spirit.

"A pleasure to see you, as always, Aquarius," I greet with a dip of my head.

She glances toward the ceiling, not making eye contact, but I see a smile on her face as well. "Yeah, whatever. Is Scorpio here yet?"

~Kaitlyn~
I giggle at my brother and Aquarius before pulling out my own key and holding it aloft in front of me. I hadn't summoned Pisces in a while and I was really starting to miss the mother and son duo that I had grown so close to.

"Open, Gate of the Paired Fish, Pisces!" I chant. The two appear by my side almost instantly and I send a wave their way, smiling at them.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:12 am

~Kineta~

"Open, Gate of the Archer, Saggitarius!" I called out, holding my key high above my head. In a flash Saggitarius was beside me, head already lowered in a deep bow.

"Who are all of these people, Miss Kineta?" he asked me under his breath, mouth hidden from the bow.

I giggled, he always had to be so dang formal, "They're summoners too! There's so many new people, it's definitely been more interesting around here."

~Sayaka~

I untied the ribbon from around my neck and held up Virgo's key, "Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!"

Virgo appeared next to me in a flash of light, hand over her chest and posture rigged as ever. I knit my eyebrows together as I noticed she was shaking slightly and realized: the last time I summoned her she had to bury a body. The poor thing probably thought there was another tragedy.

I lightly laid a hand on her shoulder and nodded with a reassuring smile and she visibly relaxed, turning back to the group with her head held a little higher.

~Eiji~

"That is amazing," I breathed out, turning my own key in my hand as I turned to Serenity, "Can our's do that?"

~Chi~ (I can't actually remember if she made it or not but we'll roll with it XD)

I watched the display of the summoners with my mouth hanging open slightly. This was such a great power, it was no wonder they were entrusted with our safety.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 pm

~Serenity~
I was so lost in the display of all these people that Eiji's voice made me jump in shock. I watch a couple more Spirits wink into existence besides their Summoners in complete awe before I finally turn to him.

"I don't know!" I hiss, still keeping one eye on the Summoners. "I'm thinking that we can do something similar, since Lux made it seem like they're showing us what to do. But I heard that Zodiac Spirits are a ton more powerful so I'm not sure if we do it the same way or not."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:22 pm

~Lux
"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to the 12 Celestial Spirits of the Zodiac. However, a length introduction isn't necessary. As you'll soon see, they all have their own personalities and are very capable in their own right. They are individuals, just like you and I. We only serve to open the gate between our world and the Celestial Spirit World for them. Of course, there is more to it than that - our relationship is built on one of trust and understanding. We are not their masters, but friends, is how I see it," I say.

"Well, to be honest, I wouldn't mind being more than friends," Leo says, to my embarrassment in front of all these people.

"Ahem, anyways, you all have the power to summon Celestial Spirits too. With the silver keys you all have found. If you wouldn't mind taking them out and holding them up in front of you," I ask.

~Freya
Sighing, I do as asked. Was this really going to summon one of those... Spirits?

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 pm

~Serenity~
Slightly nervous, I pull my silver key out and hold it out in front of me. I glance around, trying to figure out what to do next.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top