Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by Sentinel

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by boyhoy

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute: Resonance
Yesterday at 1:21 am by WritingBookworm

» Winter Night
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm by Michael DeathFlame

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Phoenix wondered if it might have been, somehow, in some way, a trick of the light, or perhaps a scene of his adrenaline-addled imagination.

But the hole in Elizabeth's head was still there. The gentle trickle of blood streamind down her forehead was still there. Her frozen smile was still there, like she'd been prepared to laugh in her final moments.

Taurus vanished in a flash of light, a key all that was left of the proud warrior. Elizabeth's body fell to the ground. She didn't move. Phoenix scrambled over on both his arms and legs, and put two fingers on her pulse.

She had no pulse.

No final words. No dramatic gesture she made. Just a quick shot, and Elizabeth was gone in a heartbeat.

Just like that.

She didn't even know me, Phoenix thought. She didn't even know me, and yet she still put her life on the line for me.

He could never be like that.

Why. Why, why, why why why!

"A key!" Somehow, throughout his addled hearing, he could hear one of the formerly unconscious men point at the golden key. "It's a Celestial Spirit key. Maybe ransoming the boy won't get us any money, but that sure will!"

No.

The Zodiac Summoner gave her life for him. The least he could do was make sure these men didn't get the key.

All at once, Phoenix lunged for the golden key, and snatched it from the floor.

The men ignited shouts of protest as Phoenix ran and made off with the key. Those shouts were followed by clicks, and then --

The gunfire came just as Phoenix dashed out of the warehouse and slammed the door behind him.

A Zodiac key, right? He had to get it to the rest of the Summoners. They'd know what to do.

So, Taurus's key in hand, Phoenix ran for his life, and fixed the castle as his destination.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:29 pm

~Callie~

My feet trampled the gravel as I raced towards a small grove of trees - the home of my home. The lock box I had taken swung at my side - I had yet to open it, but from the sound inside of it, there appeared to only be one thing.

I didn't bother to look behind me, but I had a feeling I wasn't being chased. I was pretty sure that they wouldn't care about a minor trespasser like me, and would care even less about a missing piece of junk.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:13 pm

~Atlas~

"Thank you!" My voice rang out across the market as I gathered up the bundle of peonies from the small wooden booth. The little cobblestone square was quiet save for the shuffle of a few customers and the gargle of the central fountain. I turned on my heels and began to move back in the general direction of the castle, the flowers still in my arms.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:04 pm

@Shaybaysasuke wrote:~Eiji~

"Well that's settled then," I said with a small smile, "Where should we head first, do you think?"

~Serenity~
"Well, if you were going to head to the shopping district, we can check there. Or maybe the library?" I suggest with a shrug.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:32 pm

~Eiji~

"Well the library seems like the best place to look, don't you think?" I asked with a shrug, "Besides it's probably not smart for me to get food and walk around with it."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:33 pm

He didn't see his pursuers anywhere.

That was a good thing, Phoenix supposed, and a logical one. If they wanted to remain underground, then it wouldn't be a good idea to chase him in public. But even so, he was taking no chances. He didn't stop for breath all the way there. Only when he reached the castle gates did he rest his hand upon the fence, and bend down, catching his breath for a moment.

But that moment was all he gave himself. He gave himself focus again, and ran up to the front doors. Phoenix didn't bother counting the many times he knocked on the door.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:37 pm

~Serenity~
"Then to the library we go!" I decide and start strutting off in that direction, assuming he would follow.

"Oh, I'm Serenity by the way!" I shout over my shoulder.

~Kaitlyn~
I hear a massive and consistent pounding on the front door and decide to investigate. I hurry to the door, swinging it open. Upon doing so, I see a young boy I do not recognize panting heavily as he leaned against the frame. And in his hand was a golden key.

A golden key? But that wasn't possible. All the golden keys were contracted already. . . I instantly pull out my own golden key and clutch it tightly in my hands. "You have ten seconds to explain yourself before I summon my partner. Get to talking," I command.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Phoenix stuck the key out in the blue-haired girl's direction.

"Take it," he blurted. "Seriously, take it. It almost fell into the wrong hands. It needed to get back to the Zodiac Summoners. So I came here."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:42 pm

~Kaitlyn~
I frown as his words to not match up with what I assumed he was doing here. I lower my key in a sign of trust, but keep it ready to use just in case. "Back up. What are you doing with Elizabeth's key in the first place? And where is she?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Phoenix blanched. "I . . . " Oh no. How was he supposed to say this? "I was in trouble. Elizabeth found me. Saved me. But . . . " He closed his eyes. "She didn't make it."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top