Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:40 pm

~Kayden~
As I walk down the hall, I see a blur of movement catch my eye. I rush to the window and gaze down, seeing Nata fly down. I groan and roll my eyes as I unlatch the window. Knowing her, she'd find herself in some serious trouble if she went off alone. With that thought in mind, I swing open the window and jump out onto the roof.

~Serenity~
As I make my way through the streets of Sirius, my eyes catch a boy who just emerged from his house. The light catches a silver object in his hand and my eyes narrow. Could he have one of these keys too?

I run up and tap him on the shoulder. "Hey, you. What's that in your hand?" I ask, trying to get a closer look.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:45 pm

~Eiji~

I jumped as she tapped me, turning to her quickly and quirking an eyebrow, "A key? I don't know what it unlocks though so it's pretty useless."

The other hand slowly moves to my side where my crossbow is hiding, "And I don't even know if this is real silver so if you're trying to rob me it wouldn't be beneficial."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:46 pm

- Nata -

The sun was setting, but I could see the path ahead of me just fine. Passing through the outer castle wall was a breeze, and I felt myself relax a bit as my gaze settled on the village of Zodiac. My walking speed quickened, my anticipation growing stronger. Finally, some freedom.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:53 pm

~Kayden~
I jump to the ground and follow a safe distance behind her. I didn't want to interrupt whatever she was doing, but I wanted to keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't run into any trouble along the way.

~Serenity~
"I'm not trying to rob you, dummy. I have one too," I smirk, pulling my own key out of my back pocket and holding it out to him. "I was hoping you'd know what they did, but I guess not."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:10 pm

~Eiji~

"Oh," I said, blinking a few times as I visibly relaxed, "Yeah I have no clue what these things are. The symbols look different too...I wonder if that's important."

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:21 pm

- Elizabeth -

Several of the bullets strike Taurus, but Taurus is a celestial being. He can't be that easily taken down. And while most of the men focus their attention on the giant bull that's suddenly wreaking havoc, that leads me free to whip someone's ankle and yank their feet out from under them. The man screams, losing his grip on his gun, and I hear his head smash into the wall.

Finally, one lifts his gun to shoot at me, but I throw my whip at his gun and rip it out of his hand. In a few short moments, I've run over to him, and have him down with a kick to the stomach and a jab to the skull.

I dart over to the boy. Trusting Taurus to cover me for the time being, I kneel down by the back of the chair and get to work at untying his hands. "What's your name?"

"Uh, Ph-Phoenix, why -- "

"All right. I'm -- duck!"

Phoenix does. I lash out with my whip over his head, striking the chest of someone that was just about to shoot him.

"I'm Elizabeth," I finish. "Phoenix, you're safe." I let the rope fall down, and take his wrist so I can lift him out of the chair. "Just get out of here, find some cover."

"And what about you?"

"Oh, me? Don't worry." I flash him a grin. "Taurus and I have got this. You have nothing to worry about."

"R-Right."

I make a hurried gesture, telling him again to go, and he starts to run away, instinctively ducking his head when he hears another gunshot.

With that out of the way, I wrap my whip around another man's waist, and smash him into another that was just about to fire off a bullet. Both of them are knocked down.

Between Taurus and I, most of the kidnappers have already been killed or knocked unconscious. Taurus leaps into the air, spins his axe over his head, and brings it down into the earth with a smash. The ground again tremors, and I see the leader scream one time before his head smashes against the ground.

"Yeah!" I pump a fist in the air. "You go, Taurus!"

Taurus looks back to me. "I'll always fight well if it means protecting your heavenly body, Elizabeth!"

"Yeah, you go protect my heavenly body!"

And so we start fighting again, eliminating the rest of the men. I fight with my whip, Taurus with his axe, and we stand back to back as we move in tandem, our moves perfectly synchronized to the other's.

Somehow, even in the heat of that moment, I know.

Taurus and I will always be one.

And nothing will ever change that.

~ ~ ~

She didn't notice.

One of the once-unconscious men was stirring, his hand itching toward his gun.

Phoenix had no time to scream a warning before it went off.

A bullet pierced the back of Elizabeth's skull, and went out through her forehead.

Phoenix screamed.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:02 pm

~Serenity~
I frown as he says he doesn't know anything about them either. Apparently he was useless after all. I sigh and bring my hands behind my head.

"You got any plan for what to do now?" I ask him.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:11 pm

~Eiji~

"Well I was headed to town to get some food and I thought I would ask around the shops to see if anyone knew anything about this," I said, turning the key over in my hand and watching the sunlight glint off of it, "Would you care to join me?"

~Kineta~

I walked down the hallways, using a towel to dry off my hair as I walked. Glancing out the window I saw Nata walking off down the path and for a moment considered following her, but then I saw Kayden doing that exact thing. I smiled and turned back to my room, those two would be ok together.

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:14 pm

~Serenity~
"Glad you offered because I was gonna follow whether you liked it or not," I snicker.

~Kaitlyn~
I finally make it within the castle walls and quickly bound up the steps. Throwing open the doors, I hastily enter the Great Hall and begin scouting for my fellow Summoners. "H- Hello? Anyone around?" I call as I walk through the castle.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:54 pm

~Eiji~

"Well that's settled then," I said with a small smile, "Where should we head first, do you think?"

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top