Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 12:16 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Celestial Spirit Summoners
Lux Sinclair/Leo/Ace
Kayden Monroe/Aquarius/boyhoy
Sakaya Kiyoko/Virgo/Shaybaysasuke
Atlas Morsavo/Capricorn/~TheTrueDust~
Lani Apolline/Gemini/Athena Lionheart
Elizabeth Clements/Taurus/Writing
Kineta Adair/Sagittarius/Shaybaysasuke
Valentine Favre/Libra/Canarima
Nata Addox/Scorpio/~Hermione~l
Kaitlyn Monroe/Pisces/boyhoy
Matthew Iraden/Cancer/Paradox
Damien Del Rey/Aries/Ace
Arcturus
-Freya Avarosa/Grus/Ace
-
-
-
Canopus
-Chiyono "Chi" Suke/Lacerta/Shaybaysasuke
-
-
-
Deneb
-
-
-
-
Sirius
-Eiji Arata/Leo Minor/Shaybaysasuke
-Serenity Ashtons/Aquila/boyhoy
-
-
Vega
-Callie Hermann/Lepus/Sentinel
-
-
-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lux
As the water of the tub soaks into my skin, I lay down and try to relax. I had spent so much time in the Celestial Spirit World, and now I was back in Astral - it was almost like a dream. The first day back I was so in shock that I wasn't able to go anywhere and had to stay in my room the entire day. But once the realization that I wasn't dreaming and that I'd actually made my way back, all thanks to the others, had hit me, I immediately rushed over to my parent's house. To my relief, they were still there - a little older and definitely surprised to see me (I now owe my mother a new tea kettle), I had missed them so much. Even though the Celestial Spirits kept me company, and I'd gotten to know them all very well - perhaps Taurus a little too well, poor Elizabeth - I had really missed the others who I'd formed such strong bonds within our short time as the leaders and protectors of Astral. As my eyes closed and the water stopped, my mind began to show me the image that had begun to trouble me these past few weeks. I could see myself fighting that monster, the celestial spirit of the 13th gate called Ophiuchus, but this time I was all alone. With how terrifying the scene was, my body froze in terror and I began to sink under the water. I could feel his terrifying gaze settling on me as his mouth opened and from it shot the pitch black darkness which I could never escape. As I began to run out of air, I could almost feel Ophiuchus's power strangle me. But as my body's functions kicked in and I gasped for air, the reverie ended and I remembered where I was again. Safe and sound, in my room in Celestial. Although it had already been three weeks since I'd gotten back, these visions, these nightmares, had only been getting worse. Each time they felt more real, almost like...

There was something bothering me. I had asked the Celestial Spirit King, but he had no answer either. Ophiuchus had never returned to the Celestial Spirit World. And yet, I had sacrificed my life to destroy him. He had to be dead. He had to be, because if he wasn't, Urano Metria wouldn't work on him again if it hadn't the first time. And that meant that the world as we knew it... was doomed.

Shaking my mind from these depressing thoughts, I quickly got out and began to dry myself, looking out the window to see the sun begin to set. Seems like it was almost time for dinner. Hopefully spending some time with everyone would help me get my mind off of these things.

~Xavier
I Aries's key in my hands, so glad to be able to hold it once more. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her again. Lux said she had been fine in the Celestial Spirit World, and when I summoned her again through these past weeks and just yesterday she seemed to be fine. But I knew she was quite fragile, so I did my best to try and cheer her up when she began crying after seeing me again for the first time. Although something a bit embarrassing, which I still hadn't told the others about, did happen the second time I'd summoned her. It was almost as bad as that time in Vega...

Getting up, I put the key away and look towards the hole where Ophiuchus had first emerged from. We were planning on filling it up soon, but as of yet we hadn't done anything. I was sure Virgo could probably do it, but for now it was a reminder of all that we had lost and regained. I was just glad we would never have to face that monstrosity again.

~Freya
As I made my way back home, trying to beat the quickly approaching storm, I hold the key out better to see it. I couldn't make out the symbol at the bottom very well, but it looked like there was some sort of bird on it. I broke into a jog as I reached the outskirts of the village and the wind began to pick up, nearly sending me straight into a wall. As ice crystals bit into the uncovered skin on my face, I finally made it up to my father's home near the center of the village and quickly opened up the door, letting the wolf in first before getting inside myself. That had been close - a few more minutes and I would've been completely lost in that snowstorm which I could hear whirling outside.

Last edited by Ace on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm

~Kayden~
I sit on my bed in the castle, eyes staring down at the key of gold that lay in my hands. Even though she's been back for weeks now, I was still in disbelief that I had Aquarius with me once more. The rush of memories flood back, starting with her disappearing when we fought Ophiuchus, to seeing her again in the Spirit World. The roller coaster of emotions always left me feeling drained mentally, but it helped to focus on the present. I was alive, Kaitlyn was alive, all the other Summoners were alive, and I had Aquarius back. Those were the most important things right now.

I tear my eyes away from the key to the window where I notice the sun beginning to set. Knowing that dinner would be shortly, I stick the key in my shirt pocket before rising from the bed and exiting my room.

~Serenity~
The key laid on the table in front of me as I try to make out the symbol, only to realize for the hundredth time that I didn't recognize it. I sigh and gather my things before rushing out the door and out into Sirius. Maybe someone here could tell me what the heck this meant.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:41 pm

- Nata -

I sat on my windowsill, staring out at the multicolored sky, trying not to think too much. My fingers repeatedly pressed against the key I held in my palm. It was almost to assuage my disbelief that Scorpio was back with me, after all this time.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:47 pm

- Elizabeth -

It really is a nice day.

I hum a tune to myself as I walk along the streets of Zodiac City, observing the meticulously-placed greenery throughout the city and basking in the warm sun. The skies are free of any cloud, and though the capitol of Astral is packed with bystanders, watching them cross the streets and chat with each other and seeing all of their lives intertwine in small ways is also fascinating, in its own way.

What if it doesn't last, though? I pass by a small, brick bakery, where a young couple laughs through a window. What if we can't defeat Ophicuous?

But we beat him once. We can beat him again. And especially since we have Lux back . . . I smile, thinking back to the reunion three weeks ago.

We can save Astral again.

My tranquility only lasts for so long. I'm just about to walk past an alley when I hear a scuffle.

I stop where I am. I walk a few steps back, peering into the alley --

Where masked men have a tight hold on a boy, his hands tied behind his back and a bag over his head. The boy digs his heels into the ground, but the resistance is meaningless. The men drag him forward into the side door of a building, and slam it shut behind them.

How is no one else seeing this? Panic shoots up my throat, and I look all around behind me, but everyone else in Zodiac City are too absorbed in their own lives to notice. Oh goodness, I need to contact the authorities . . .

Or,
I think, I can do something about it myself.

I'm not sure if this is my place, to try and handle this situation. I don't know the situation at all, and I don't know the extent of the boy's kidnappers' strength.

But I'm a Zodiac Summoner. And Zodiac Summoners help others, right?

From my pocket, I withdraw a slender, golden key, with the symbol of a bull atop.

"It's you and me, Taurus," I say.

So I run forward into the alley, so I can help someone.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:46 am

~Callie~

Today, I almost got my third misdemeanor.

I was exploring the old warehouse in the northside of town, trying to see if there was some mysterious hidden stuff - like a magical axe, or some kind of ring, something cool. But nah - it was just junk.

The place had been abandoned for years - I hadn't expected anyone to actually buy it.

But sure enough, I heard the voices of two gruff men - most likely contractors or something - coming down the hallway towards the main office, where I was digging around. I would have been able to silently sneak out if I didn't accidentally knock a bookshelf over, making an obnoxious racket. Panicking at the increasing sound of muffled footsteps, I grabbed the closest thing to me (a lock box) and high-tailed it out of the warehouse; and by high-tailed, I mean I jumped out of the third story window.

No, it wasn't stupid. It was impulsive. Stupid means that it was a 100% bad idea, which it wasn't. It just... hadn't occurred to me to think it through, to figure out where I was going to land.

So yeah. Impulsion. At least I landed on grass.

Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:48 am

- Elizabeth -

As much as I would love to just bust down the door and come in guns blazing like one of those action heroes, I opt to go for stealth instead.

My whip latches onto a catch of the window a floor above the door they took him through, and I kick down the glass after a few tries. I swing into the building, and run down a nearby staircase, taking the steps two at a time. I don't know how much longer they're going to keep that boy alive, after all.

It's not until I've almost reached the end of the curved staircase that I hear the gravelly voice.

" . . . give us a way to contact your family. Then this should all be over soon enough. All we want is money."

"I already told you, that's not going to work!"

Not daring to breathe, I take a peek around the corner.

The large room of the abandoned warehouse is barren except a chair, which the boy from before has been tied to. The hood is off, so I can see his face -- soft cheekbones, brown skin, ruffled black hair. He doesn't look all that much older than me. His dark eyes are flitting around the room at the armed men surrounding him, like he's trying to figure out which one's going to try to shoot him first.

"It won't work," he says again, and even though there's panic in his voice, there's a degree of firmness. "There's . . . " He looks down.

"You're out of luck." His voice is hollow now. "My family's gone. I've been living on the streets. No one's going to give you a ransom for me."

Silence. My hand itches to Taurus's key again, ready to summon him at a half-second's notice.

Then I hear a sigh. "Well," I hear that gravelly voice say. "In that case, I guess we have no further use for you."

The boy looks up. "You . . . you don't?"

But I can already tell where this is heading.

The leader of the kidnappers, the only unmasked man, raises his pistol to the boy's head.

"If we don't have use for you, we don't need you."

The boy pales, and immediately he's writhing, thrashing in a vain attempt to free himself and get out of there. "N-No, wait! I-I-I was only, I didn't -- "

The man's finger starts wrapping his finger around the trigger --

"TAURUS, GATE OF THE BULL! OPEN!"

A flash of golden light, and then I hear everyone start firing at me. Instead of hitting me, the bullets strike steel --

Or, more specifically, a giant steel axe, wielded by a cow twice as large as me, standing on its hind legs.

Taurus grins, and slams his axe down into the ground. The very earth itself trembles, and the tremor causes the man about to shoot the boy to drop his gun. The weapon skitters away from him.

"Stay behind me, Elizabeth," Taurus moos. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to your magnificent boobs!"

When I first met him, Taurus's comment would have earned him a shriek and a slap. But now, I just grin from ear to ear. "Oh, I wouldn't want anything to happen to my magnificent boobs, either," I say. "You're right in that they shouldn't get damaged. But you're wrong about something else."

I step out of his shadow. I crack my whip.

"I'm not staying behind you," I say. "We fight together."

Taurus's smile gets wider.

And together we run forward.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:52 am

~Kaitlyn~
I shuffle through the town of Zodiac, peering into windows of the shops as I pass along the street. With the Spirits back, I had been keeping busy going out to complete whatever tasks the Masters assigned, even without Kayden sometimes just to show him and myself that I could handle it. Today was a pretty slow day though so I decided to take some time to relax; though admittedly, I was becoming quite bored alone.

Turning my attention back to the street, I notice the castle looming in the distance. I hadn't been at the castle much these past couple of weeks so it would be nice to spend some quality time there. I quicken my pace at the thought, drawing my bag closer around me so it wouldn't fly off and hit someone.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:08 am

~Kineta~

I made it to the gate of the castle, gasping for breath after my run. Glancing up into the sky I noticed how long I had been and jogged through the gates, wanting to shower before dinner. Once inside I slowed to a walk and made my way up to my room, twirling Sagittarius' key in between my fingers. I was still in shock that he was back but now that he was I wasn't going to let anything bad happen to him, or anyone else, ever again.

~Sayaka~

I pulled a few strands of hair back and tied them neatly into a bow behind my head, turning slightly to make sure it looked alright. Smiling at the result I stood from the vanity and picked up Virgo's key from my nightstand. I ran my finger over the golden symbol, still incredibly happy to have her back. With a smile I tied the key onto my necklace and left my room, heading down for dinner.

~Eiji~

"Mom? Dad? Anyone home?" I called into the empty house, sighing as I received no answer. Tossing my bag and crossbow down on the table I picked up the hastily written note.
Gone on a business trip, back in a week.

I rolled my eyes and put it back down, heading up to my room. They could have told me this morning. As I made my way up the stairs I pulled out the silver key I had stumbled upon today, trying to figure out what the symbol on it meant. Maybe I could find it in one of my books.

~Chi~

I walked through the front door, immediately heading upstairs as I heard my mother bustling around in the kitchen. Closing my bedroom door I looked carefully at the silver key a man at the market had given me.

"Chi? Can you come downstairs, please?"

It was a beautiful trinket, no doubt, but it really did me no good if I didn't know what it unlocked. Maybe it was just for decoration, with such a fancy symbol on the front.

"Chi, please, dinner is ready," mother called up again.

"Fine," I called back, setting the key down on my desk before heading downstairs again.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:29 pm

- Nata -

Suddenly, I pushed myself off the window sill and sent myself plummeting towards the roof just below my room. I could tell dinner was almost ready, but I wasn't hungry -- for food, that is. I wanted to get out into the village and satisfy my thirst for exploration, since this downtime has been so damn boring.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:34 pm

~Eiji~

Before I started looking through my books to figure out what the tiny lion symbol meant I decided to get a snack. I couldn't think on an empty stomach. I leapt down the stairs and pulled open the fridge, groaning and hitting my forehead on the door. Of course it was empty. Rushing back upstairs I grabbed my bag, wallet, and the key before heading out the door to go back into Sirius. I needed to stock up for the week and who knows, maybe someone would know what the heck this key unlocked.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top