Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 2:00 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Sands of Time

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sands of Time

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:58 pm

~Hakuei
I slowly begin to wake up, feeling the parchedness in my throats as I push myself up onto one elbow and look over to where Rashid had been. As expected, he'd finally dozed off, collapsing from exhaustion in the warm rays of the sun. Well, I guess I'd let him sleep for now. Not like he was really doing anything anyways, right?

As for me, I decided to see who else there was to talk to aboard the ship and figure out who could make my time here more interesting. First, however, I'd probably need some water. I remembered seeing someone carrying a water skin on the main ship, but it was too far to get to right now. At least, in this form.

Taking a deep breath, I began my transformation into a feline, specifically an Abyssinian. It was the first transformation I'd gotten, although it was quite a funny story as to how it had happened. At any rate, I climbed my way up to the top of the mast and looked over at the main ship. Thankfully, we had gotten just close enough to one of the lines of rigging on the right side of the ship that I would probably be able to make it from this height. Claws extended, I pounced forwards, digging into the rope as I landed aboard the other Sandship. Not an easy feat, but something that would come in handy. Spotting the water skin next to a crate, I made my way to it and slowly uncorcked it with my claws, making sure to hide behind the crate as I drank up some of the water. Putting the cork back in was a hassle, but eventually I got it back in and headed back up to the rigging, deciding it was about time I got back to the other ship. However, as I was clambering up I spotted the third ship which was closer by than the one I'd come from a few minutes ago. Looking around, I noticed some other girls and decided that it might be fun to have some company - I had never had any other friends, and Rashid was well... too weird to be friends with. Hoping my luck with jumping wouldn't change, I shot towards the other ship, but this time the ship's course changed slightly as I did so, causing me to miss the rope I was aiming for and barreling down on the ground in front of the two girls I'd seen earlier. As I crashed onto the deck, landing on my feet somehow, I realized how strange it must be to have just seen a cat come flying out of nowhere and slowly began to revert back to human.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:03 pm

- Nanu -

I wasn't startled by the feline's sudden appearance, seeing as though it was morphing back into a human within seconds of landing at my feet. It seems as though Shamir picked up an interesting Angenie.

"Hello."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Nexus on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:08 pm

**Ezekiel**

I hear what I think is a *thud* behind me. I turn around and am surprised to see a man standing there. The pretty girl is already talking to him, so I content myself with observing for a while.

Katt Nexus
Novice Creator
Novice Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:29 pm

~Hakuei
"Um, hi," I offer, not sure what to say after my awkward entrance. It took me a few seconds, but I figured I should probably introduce myself.

"My name is Hakuei. As you can probably tell, I'm an Angenie," I say, trying not to seem strange. "It's nice to meet you."

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:40 pm

- Nanu -

I bowed my head a little, my white headdress rippling in the wind. "I am Nanu. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:52 pm

- Adila -

The only thing that takes me out of my moment is when I see her arrive.

I simply stand on the crow's nest, unsure of what to do for a second. Then I slide back down the ladder, the coarse rope burning my palms, and hop down to the deck once I'm close enough.

"Well well," I say, wringing my hands to take the focus off of their stinging. "An Angenie, huh?"
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:58 pm

- Nanu -

My sapphire watch shifted over to Adila. Hopefully she is not here to cause any trouble. . .
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:08 pm

~Hakuei
"Yeah, and what's it to ya?" I say, my mouth curving into a slight frown. I didn't enjoy just being known as an Angenie - the reason I had become sought out and enslaved in the first place. I'd rather people just treat me like everyone else, but it seems like my little stunt had drawn unwanted attention. And here I was, thinking I could make friends with other girls. I guess it just wasn't possible. I'd always be different even if I could make myself look just like everyone else.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:10 pm

~Raziel~

I glanced over at the discussion before returning to the horizon. I wasn't feeling up to conversation at the moment.

Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:22 pm

- Adila -

I shrug one shoulder. "Nothing, really. Human, Angenie, Charmer. Makes no difference. Just don't be a dick and I imagine we'll get along swimmingly," I say. "Though, if you really don't want to attract attention, I'd suggest not doing what you did next time."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next