Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Hey~

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey~

Post by Raigeki on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:39 am

H-hey everyone! Smile

Uhh.....i'm not sure where to begin. i guess i'll start with the fact that i came from Wizard101Central.

I mean, i would say that, but it's been, like, 4 years since i left.(i completely left around 2012, only coming back for nostalgia.)

For those who don't recognize me at first, i was known as Wizkid411 back then. if there's anyone here who remembers me like my old friends, then long time no see! i've been doing fine. right after i left, i realized i liked making stories, so i decided to take an interest in art. so for the past 4 years i've been brushing up on my art skills.

If we're meeting for the first time, nice to meet you. i'm Raigeki, but you can call me Rai or Rai-kun, whichever sounds better to you. =w='

when i can't just use Raigeki, i lengthen it to Raigeki.EXE with and/or without the dot.

Username: Raigeki
Favorite Color: Blue and all shades of blue
Favorite Fandom: Uhhh.....there's a lot of them, so let me just list the ones i can remember off the top of my head.
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon
Digimon
Persona
Stitch (y'know, like Lilo & Stitch, that anime no one wants to talk about, etc.)
Legendz (it's an obscure 2003 anime with no dub. i recommend it to those who're curious. i enjoyed it.)
Final Fantasy
Power Rangers (or Super Sentai for those who only know the JP counterpart.)
The Legend of Zelda (i own so much Zelda stuff it's not even funny. XD)
Harry Potter
Sonic
Megaman (my fave Megaman being .EXE of course.)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (not much anymore, but i still luv it.)
The World Ends With You (it's a DS game. go find it. i luv it. especially the soundtrack. if you don't wanna play it, at least listen to it.)
There's more, but i don't wanna exceed the limits of this thread.
Art, Writing, or RPGs?: Art, but i have dabbled in writing things like fanfics and stuff, and of course RPGs in the case of those who remember me.
Hobby?: playing video games, drawing, watching them animu, fiddling with my swanky new Digivice i got this Christmas and listening to music.
Favorite game: Kingdom Hearts or Pokemon. one of those.
Other?: Uhhhh.......well, i've been trying to make an original story called Memorekai: Yume no Sekai (World of Dreams in Japanese). i started it a while back, but since then i've wanted to restart it with better pages and a more thought out world, lore and other stuff.

I can't wait to share my art and stuff with you guys. and maybe RP a bit if i have the time. and for those who know me, i can't wait to RP with you again, cuz we got a looooot of catching up to do! X3

Also, to make my old friends feel old, i was 11 or 12 when i first met/RPed with you. feel old yet? XD

Keep the Dream Alive.
Raigeki

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey~

Post by Sentinel on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:48 am

Hey! I've seen you around Central but I don't know how often we RPed together. I was a lot of things there - Adrian D., ~The Steampunk Magician~, Techno Steam, etc. Nice to see another former Centralite join us!

I'm Sentinel (obviously), but you can just call me Adrian (or "Sent," some people do that). I'm one of the admins here (but not the owner - that would be @Hero of Time), and I'm usually pretty active. If you have any questions, just let us know! Thanks for joining CC!
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:48 am

Wizkid! Great to see you again! Very Happy

I'm WritingBookworm (writingnecromancer from the forums, in case you don't remember), and I'm the Story Moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at CC!

Also someone else likes TWEWY OMG

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:53 am

Hey, Rai! I'm ~Hermione~ from Central (obviously), but most people here call me Hime. Very Happy If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! It's nice to see you here again!

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:55 am

Hey there WizKid! I remember you from back in the day! I was boyhoy there, pretty obvious if I'm being honest xD. People around here tend to call me Ronan but whatever is fine! Glad you made it here to us and I hope you enjoy your time around the forum. Shoot a PM if you ever need any help with anything ^_^

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raigeki on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:59 am

@Sentinel wrote:Hey! I've seen you around Central but I don't know how often we RPed together. I was a lot of things there - Adrian D., ~The Steampunk Magician~, Techno Steam, etc. Nice to see another former Centralite join us!

I'm Sentinel (obviously), but you can just call me Adrian (or "Sent," some people do that). I'm one of the admins here (but not the owner - that would be @Hero of Time), and I'm usually pretty active. If you have any questions, just let us know! Thanks for joining CC!

I definitely remember ~The Steampunk Magician~ that's for sure! i don't remember RPing with you at all actually. but nonetheless, i still remember you.

I would've had questions, but i figured out how to add a sig and an avi beforehand. i'm sure i'll have a bunch more, though. this new format is kinda throwing me off a bit. XD

@WritingBookworm wrote:Wizkid! Great to see you again! Very Happy

I'm WritingBookworm (writingnecromancer from the forums, in case you don't remember), and I'm the Story Moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at CC!

Also someone else likes TWEWY OMG

Writing! i haven't seen you in forevs! and don't worry, i will!

And yes, i do like TWEWY. in fact, it's one of my artist inspirations alongside Kingdom Hearts. although. KH was my original and #1 inspiration.

Keep the Dream Alive.
Raigeki

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:06 am

Yesss same! Kingdom Hearts is the best. ^.^ Have you played Unchained yet?

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raigeki on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:06 am

~Hermione~ wrote:Hey, Rai! I'm ~Hermione~ from Central (obviously), but most people here call me Hime. Very Happy If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! It's nice to see you here again!

I definitely remember you, Hermy! nice to see you again as well!

@boyhoy wrote:Hey there WizKid! I remember you from back in the day! I was boyhoy there, pretty obvious if I'm being honest xD. People around here tend to call me Ronan but whatever is fine! Glad you made it here to us and I hope you enjoy your time around the forum. Shoot a PM if you ever need any help with anything ^_^

Boyhoy there, Boyhoy now. seems nothings changed. XD

But it's fine. that just means i can immediately recognize you! :3

Keep the Dream Alive.
Raigeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Raigeki on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:10 am

@WritingBookworm wrote:Yesss same! Kingdom Hearts is the best. ^.^ Have you played Unchained yet?

Yeah. i've been playing since it first launched here in the US. there's a 358/2 Days event going on, and i really hope i can get that Illustrated Xion medal. cuz you see, 358/2 Days was my first KH game, so having her as a medal will be a very special thing indeed. that's also why my avatar looks like Roxas. i just luv Roxas. not as much as Ventus, but i like his KHII outfit more.

Keep the Dream Alive.
Raigeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:13 am

Welcome! Very Happy

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content