Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 2:00 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Sierra: Note to self: never let Elias forget that I was right and he was wrong. For now though I keep my thoughts to myself, stepping into the capsule behind them.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:00 pm

- Elias -

The capsule door closes and lifts us up into the air. I stare at the window, watching my prison dwindle smaller and smaller.

For a moment, I forget my father. I forget all of the visits made by Angelina and the pain they brought. I look through the window and up toward the sun. I grimace at the brightness, but still keep looking in it's general direction. When it's not as blinding, I relax, and bask in the light.

I haven't seen the sun in two weeks. Even on the night I tried to escape, the sky was dark. Seeing it is nice.

I feel a warm hand wrapping around one of mine. Gentry looks up at me, and squeezes my hand.

If I am likened to ice, then I melt. I smile, and though I'm only just realizing how tired I really am, I've long known how grateful I am for Gentry Yate.

My arm finds its way around her back again, and I draw her closer --

Bullets pop from their rifles like fireworks, and the capsule shakes when some bullets make contact.

I instinctively draw Gentry closer, forced to keep my balance by pressing my back against the wall when I put both arms around her, keeping her safe. More bullets strike, and I can feel the capsule's ascension rate suddenly picking up. "Never a quiet moment," I mutter.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:08 pm

Sierra: I roll my eyes at the bullets, but I don't mind too much. They can shoot their little guns as much as they fucking like. Point is, we got Elias. So they can go screw themselves.

I snort to myself, flipping the bird at the jerks below. We're all safe now. It's about damn time.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:32 pm

- Gentry -

I flinch as one of the bullets pierce the glass of the door, leaving a spiderweb of cracks. I hear a few more bullets go off, and --

The capsule is raised into the plane before the bullets hit their mark.

"Yes," I say, fistpumping the air just as the door swings open of its own accord. Elias lets go of me with one of his arms and hangs onto me with the other.

From the pilot seat, Arthur Carstairs twists his head around to see us.

"Elias," he breathes. When I first saw Elias's biological father, I thought they looked different, whatwith their contrasting hair. But now all I see are the similar face shapes, the similar long noses, the similar way they naturally have their shoulders back. Arthur turns around for a split second, firing at a few men on the shore with his plane's turrets before turning back to Elias again. "My gods, I'm so glad you're okay."

"'Alive' isn't synonymous with 'okay,' Mr. Carstairs," Elias says coldly, a scowl back on his face.

His father's face crumples.

Finally, he sighs. "Gentry, there's a small room in the back. There's a bed and various medical supplies to take care of Elias with." He returns fire again, and then looks back at Sierra and Rafael as I start leading Elias to the place directed. "The two of you can help her, or just sit back," he continues, nodding over to the few airplane seats behind the capsule. "I bet it's been a long day."

- Natasha -

Resh is down. Jacobe is down.

The situation is looking more and more hopeless.

I behead more zombies as I rush to Resh's unconscious form. As comfortable as I am with my sai, they're just two blades, and the zombies just keep coming. I need something more effecient.

"Sorry," I mutter to Resh's unconscious form, feeling genuinely apologetic as I take Resh's gun and load it. I may fight the best with my sai, but one doesn't train the equivalent of a super soldier without teaching them proper marksmanship.

I lift the gun, and start firing bullets as rapidly as I can. The sea of zombies stall, and I pick them off even more rapidly than I was before.

Come on, I think as I shoot, not even sure what that phrase is directed at. Come on, come on.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Yupik: This is getting bad. Really, really bad. I don't know if Resh is alive or not, don't know where the others are, don't know how many of these things are still left. There's no way we can kill all of these by ourselves. This is actually impossible.

"Not completely impossible."

That's not an option.
I try to find one of the others as I swing Mortalsbane in a sloppy arch. I don't know how much longer I can keep going on my- The next hit lands on my left shoulder, slumping me forward a few steps. Son of a... spirits this hu-

I feel like my mouth explodes from another hit to the head, this time coming from a tightly packed fist. The thing dies a second later, but I can really start tasting the blood at the back of my throat and spirits it hurts so damn much. If we're not running we need to stand together. We'll stand a better chance that way.

And... well, if I die, I don't want to go down alone.

I start limping my way towards Natasha and Resh.

Sierra: "That's one way of saying it, yeah." Still, the day's not over. Elias is safe, but Yupik's still in N'al Ren. "Where we going now?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:54 pm

~Silvien~

Gods damn them, I muttered. We're boned. We're so boned. But we can't stop, can we? Not without a fight...

I speared three zombies coming after Yupik. "Where are the others?! We could really use some help..."

Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:57 pm

- Natasha -

Ninety-five, I count as zombies go down by the bullet. Ninety-six. Ninety-seven. Ninety-eight. Ninety-nine.

One hundred.

One hundred slain, just by me personally. At least twice as much, counting the all the others have killed. We're still outnumbered hundreds to one.

I draw in a shaky breath, looking up to see Yupik coming closer. He's struggling, too. The zombies might be slow and weak, but there are still a vast amount of them, and it looks like they were still able to hit him hard.

I can't go down.

I roar a battle cry again, tossing Resh's gun aside in favor of my sai as I run forward to the very front lines and start killing them, one by one.

- Gentry -

"Someplace safe, I'd hope," Mr. Carstairs says, punching in a few buttons as the plane begins to rise higher into the air. "Where's the Row?"

"Ald Ruhn, last I heard," I say, looking over my shoulder. "They're fighting some battle there, right? They might need help."

Mr. Carstairs nods. "A course for Ald Ruhn it is, then."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:00 pm

~Dederick~

I just keep killing the damn things. One after another and another and another until finally I manage to clear an area around us big enough for me to check on Jacobe.

"Come on, man, wake up. You can't do this to me again," I muttered, falling down on my knees and shaking his shoulder lightly. He's usually such a light sleeper but that shade really packed a punch.

He was breathing, thank the gods, but he wasn't waking up anytime soon.

I take another second to asses the situation and see that Natasha is taking the bodies down quick enough that I can maybe make a dash for them. They all needed help too.

"Alright let's go," I muttered, mainly to myself, as I sheathed one sword and hauled Jacobe up onto my shoulder, "Easy peasy, a walk in a zombie infested park."

With a grunt I sprinted off, slashing through any zombies in my way just to get to them, to get Jacobe to a more protected area.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Yupik: I take enough time to look over at Silvien, nodding a shaky nod as I stumble around another hit. "Na-Natasha and Resh-" I duck, shoving Mortalsbane up through another zombie. "They're up there, Re-Resh's down-" Another hit to the ribs, another fresh bruise. "We need to get out of here, at least g-get in a building, something, I do-don't know, something!"

Sierra: I nod, not saying anything else. You hear that? Hang tight. We're coming, Yupik. Just hang in there.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:09 pm

~Silvien~

No shit.

I made my way alongside them. "We can't-" Stab. "Be split up like this." Stab. "Let's find a-" Slice. "Rendezvous point for-" Stab. "The others!" Slash.

Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top