Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Post by Sentinel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 pm

~Aidec~

Despite the somber setting, I gave a wan smile. "Hopefully everything can be returned back to normalcy." My eyes scanned several rows, falling on two tombstones 20 meters away - my mom and my brother, resting side by side for eternity.

"...Now that it's all over, Yuffie, what are your plans for the future? Do you think you still have a future with the Row?" It was a question on my mind since Arker's death, as I'm sure it was on everyone else's.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:27 pm

- Yuffie -

"It depends," I answered him, standing straight to face him. "It depends on if the Row has a future in N'al Ren or not."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 pm

~Dederick~

"I...I-" it was like all the air was sucked out of my lungs when she spoke and I couldn't form a complete thought. She didn't sound angry or anything, just confused.

I stepped off the rock and slowly made my way over, never taking my eyes from her's. I half expected her to lash out at me, but it seemed that the spell had faded once Arker was dead.

"You," I said simply once I reached her, a small smile forming on my lips. I brought a hand out and brushed a strand of hair away from her eyes, tears starting to prick at my own despite the happiness rushing through me that she was here.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:32 pm

- Farron -

I blinked, confused as to why he was so emotional. I've never seen Dederick act so sensitive before, not when he wasn't around Jacobe, at least. "Okay, uh... Look, I'm happy to see you too, but why are you tearing up? Did I die and come back to life or something?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 pm

- Gentry -

I smile as I take in all of the ecstatic, victorious faces, the tearful reunions -- particularly when Farron emerges.

There's one person absent.

I distance myself from the Row, trying not to make a big fuss of my departure. As quietly as I can, I pull open the doors of the Row building, stepping out from the cold, air-conditioned marble lobby and into the sun.

A few feet beyond those steps is a young man, standing at six feet and one inch. His normally-immaculate blue-black hair a mess, one of the lenses of his glasses cracked, and his uniform tattered and grimy after both the battle and days of captivity.

But in that moment, it's hard to think if a time where Elias Carstairs has looked more handsome to me.

"Oh, good," he says as my feet clop down the steps. "You're back."

"You don't seem to be nearly as exuberant as the others back there."

"Should I be? It's not like saving the world is anything new."

"Pffft." I poke his nose with my finger. "You goofball."

Elias rubs his nose where I poked him, grinning. "The rest of the Row wouldn't be as inclined to call me such."

"They don't know you like I do."

We stroll through the city together, side by side. Ald Ruhn's in ruins. A lamppost had been snapped in two, one half dangling precariously from the other half, rubble litters the streets, and dust from dissolved, Sanctumized bodies are everywhere. I don't think Elias and I will return from this walk without our shoes being covered in dust.

But hey, that's not the worst thing that can happen.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 pm

~Aidec~

I looked straight at her. "I know... now, I'm not even sure if I have a place in the Row any more. It's like I waited my whole life to save the world, and now that I did, I don't even know what to do."

But you do know, Aidec, I thought to myself. Looking into her soft green eyes, at her vibrant hair and warm face, there was only one future I could see now.

"Yuffie..." I glanced at Century's tombstone, then back to his daughter. "For the longest time, I had been waiting for a family that seemed out of reach. I lost my brother at a young age, and my parents went missing to Ciel-knows-where. And even when I got my family back, it still didn't seem complete. There was always something missing.

But whenever I look at you, the part that's missing goes away. Whenever I hear your voice, I'm reminded of every little thing that the gods have blessed me with. Whenever I'm around you, I feel like I can take on anything. I think that, from the moment we met, you helped remind me that I could be more than some petty thief living in an abandoned attic. And you helped me grow beyond what I had to deal with in my childhood. When Arker corrupted you, I vowed to Ciel that I would not let you become lost to darkness. When Fe tried time and again to kill you, I did everything in my power to bring you back. And when I was imprisoned, or knocked down or demoralized, you did the same for me."

The sun shone onto my face - as if Ciel himself was blessing this moment - and I took her hands in mine. "Yuffie Abatan-Bliss, I don't know what the future will hold for us. I don't know what paths the both of us will walk, or where they will end. But I know that we have a future together, with or without the Row. And I can't think of doing anything else that compares to spending the rest of my days with you, no matter where we are."

Continuing to stare into her eyes, I dropped down onto one knee and reached into my cloak pocket, taking out a shining gold ring. My hands were trembling, but my chest brimmed with confidence. I knew we could do this.

We were ready now.

"Yuffie... will you marry me?"
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:59 pm

~Dederick~

I chuckled, bringing a hand up to wipe my eyes before cupping her cheek with the other, "It was close enough to that. Do you really not remember anything that happened?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:03 pm

- Yuffie -

A feeling stirred about in my stomach, but it wasn't the panic I had felt when he dropped to one knee before. No, it was something happier, comforting, warm... And when I looked upon Aidec Farenhart's face, my heart swelled with the love it was missing for so long, the family I never knew. Ciel gave me him for a reason, and this reason was now clear. Together, we were complete, and became the missing parts of each other's hearts.

He was right – there was a future ahead of us, even after the darkness was gone.

The future was right in front of me.

"Yes, Aidec," I answered, trying to conceal the fact that I was tearing up. I took in a deep breath to settle the choking in my voice. "Yes, I will marry you."

- Farron -

I smiled at his touch, blanketing my hand over his own. "No, not really. But I guess it doesn't matter now."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:09 pm

~Dederick~

I returned the smile fondly, running my thumb over her skin lightly, "No, what matters is that your back. I was so worried...I...I missed you so much."

I was never good with words, especially not when it came to my feelings. There were so many thoughts running through my head, so many things I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't string together the right words to describe it. Besides, I was more of a doer than a talker.

So instead of talking anymore I leaned in, pausing for a second in case she pulled away before I connected our lips.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

- Farron -

I shut my eyes and reveled in the kiss; even though I had no idea what happened, judging by the clear skies and peaceful atmosphere, something tells me things were going to be just fine.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top