Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Page 36 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Post by Kane on Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 pm

~Azula~

My back arched gracefully as I somersaulted through the air to hit Arker with a flying kick.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed May 24, 2017 9:45 pm

~Rafael~

I fire off several more rounds towards Arker's stupid face.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun May 28, 2017 1:19 pm

- Gentry -

I fire towards Arker, and then start charging him. The chance to pistol whip him in the face sounds really good right now.

- Natasha -

Gentry's fighting. Sierra's fighting. They're all fighting Arker, with everything they've got.

And yet . . . I hesitate. I will fight him. I will help them make sure he meets his end. But there may be something I need to do first.

I grab for Yupik's wrist, trying to get his attention. "Yupik?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun May 28, 2017 7:35 pm

- Yuffie -

What have you gotten into yourself now, stupid? There it was – her condescending voice.

I swallowed a deep breath. Yuuna, I need you to help me. I need you to open the final gate.

She was silent for a long moment. Finally, she responded, giving a curt laugh before speaking. What, do you want to die?

If you don't do this for me, everyone in the land of N'al Ren will.

From the back of my mind, I could feel her hesitate and stiffen up, acknowledging how serious I was. There was also a twinge of concern present, but I knew it wasn't very significant. Listen, I can help you, but the process will be long, and it will be painful. I can't grant this kind of power on a whim, you know.

"Resh!" I called out loud, and the blond looked over his shoulder towards me. "How long can you guys hold him?"

He clenched his jaw. "I dunno, Yuf. It isn't looking too good."

"I have something. I can do something. . .I just need time. Lots of it. It may be our final chance to stop him."

"We'll do our best." With that, he soared towards the black haired villain, his pistols cocked.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon May 29, 2017 2:21 pm

Yupik: I'm so focused between Them and Sierra that I jump a little bit at Natasha's touch. I look from her hand to her face, trying to figure out what's going on behind those eyes. "Yeah?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon May 29, 2017 2:37 pm

- Natasha -

Now that I have his attention, I let go of his wrist. My heart hammers against my chest, because the thought of doing this makes me just as nervous -- if not more so -- as the thought of fighting Arker.

"I know now's not the best time," I say. "But there's always the chance that there might not be a next time." Ebony's death proved as much. "And I . . . I don't want to have any more regrets."

Still hesitant, still as nervous as I can possibly be, I shakily stroke the side of his face, my fingers trailing up above his ear and then back down.

And then, I swallow down that nervousness, because I need to join them and fight. I can't take too long.

So, I cast aside any more second thoughts, and do it.

I kiss Yupik.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue May 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Yupik: She has a kind of funny look on her face. Well, maybe funny's the wrong word. I expected her to look worried or like she was ready to tell me to stay back, not dip into Them, that everything would be alright, that sort of thing. But that's not the look she has. At least, I don't think it is. When she starts talking I get even more confused. "Your bitch has a head on her shoulders. She knows you both won't came away from this squabble. Might as well get everything out before you say good-bye to each other."

No, that's not gonna-
Her hand on my face snaps off the rest of whatever that thought was. Her fingers feel sticky and hot up against the sweat and dirt on my face and it feels so out of place with the sounds of the fighting still banging on, but somehow her hand almost centers me here in this space between the two of us, away from everything else. I look from her hand back up to her, opening my mouth to ask what was going on, but it hangs open a bit because she's leaning in like she's, holy shit, like she's going to-

Oh spirits oh spirits oh spirits she kisses me and it feels like my body just got hit by hoverboard, and my lungs are filling up with water because after the first wave of surprise I feel a sort of ice shoot out of my chest out to my arms and legs, and They're reminding me that I know this feeling, that this isn't the first time this has happened to me, that any second I'll feel her hand force down my side and that I need to get out, that I need to get out and run away and hide before I pass out because I can't breathe because it's happening all over again-

No, no it's not, it's not happening again. Because They're wrong, because the part of me that's scared and shaking and tight is wrong too, because this is the first time this is happening to me, because it's different, it's totally different, the lightness and softness and smell and feel and warmth all behind her lips at once, wrapping every bit of me into one giant hug. I can feel every part of her for a second in a way I couldn't feel before and I can feel a part of me that I couldn't feel before, a part of me that floats up from my gut into my chest and heart and it feels so right that I don't know how I ever
really lived before feeling this. And just because I felt someone else's lips before doesn't mean this is the same thing, and the part of me that thinks that is wrong. It's not Amanda, it's Natasha, it's Natasha, she's here and she's holding me and she's kissing me and she loves me and nothing can take that away.  

My hand still shakes when I raise it up to hold hers and there's still a bit of me that's shaking with it, but right now I don't care about that, because all I can think now is I love you, I love you I love you I love you and I never want this to stop.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:37 am

~Silvien~

I stared at the two love birds - how can they have time for romance when we're all about to freakin' die? - incredulously, when all of a sudden a blast from Arker's sword sends me reeling into the ground.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:45 pm

- Resh -

"Silvien!" I shouted, firing another round of bullets towards Arker before offering her my hand.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:48 pm

~Dederick~

I cried out as I tumbled back, the force of Arker's sword forcing me to the ground. I cursed under my breath and was about to rush him again before I saw Jacobe charging out of the corner of my eye.

Without taking a second to recover I scrambled to my feet and ran behind him, not wanting him to fight alone.

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top