Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Roleplaying Thread] Infinity's Row: Unbroken

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Yupik: I can feel Them rising and falling inside me, feel my eyes flashing back and forth from blue to purple. I want to stop, want to drop Mortalsbane and press my hands into my head until They go away, but I can't catch a breath. Every second I'm swinging my swords, every other swing bringing up a flash of purple. "You're a fool for resisting Us. You're outnumbered a thousand to one. How can you save your friends without Us? Let Us help you. Then, and only then, can you save your bitch."

"YUPIK!" I can't see her, not through the wave of bodies, but I sure as heck can hear her. She's getting closer, I can tell, and she's worried, I can hear it in her voice, the same worry I heard when I shoved her Sai deeper into her throat-

NEVER AGAIN.
I stumble on my next swing and the weight comes back to my arms, but for now, just for now, I come on top of Them. I still can't see her, but still I yell back, "I'M OK!"

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:30 pm

- Resh -

I staggered onto my feet, trying my best to shove away the adversaries around me. I still has my guns with me, and I couldn't give up yet. Not when they needed me.

"Yupik! Natasha! Be careful," I called as loud as I could, looking around helplessly for them to know where to shoot. "Where are you guys? Are you alright?"

I shot my bullets wherever I could, wherever I thought they needed me. It's time to make up for what you missed out on, Resh.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 pm

- Natasha -

I'm okay. I'm, not We're. Just this small detail is cause enough for me to heave a sigh of relief. Just keep moving. Just keep fighting.

And so keep fighting is what I do. I hurl myself forward, and swing my sai to slay the zombies before they even have a chance to fight back.

"I think we're both fine," I shout to Resh, lifting my arm and bringing one of my sai down on another opponent, another face that needs to remain nameless. "That's my seventieth one. How many more of these guys are there?"

Sentinel wrote:(Oh, Elias!)

~Rafael~

I looked to Gentry, confused. "What the hell? Did you just call an airstrike on us?"

- Elias -

"Uhhh . . . " Gentry's eyes dart back and forth between Rafael and the ceiling. "No? Yes? Maybe? Kind of?"

My head whips toward her. "What do you mean, you kind of called an airstrike on -- "

"Get down!" Gentry pushes me away and forces my head down --

Just as the ceiling above us explodes.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:59 pm

- Resh -

Thank Ciel, they're alright. They're. . .

A sickening sound hit my ears first. Then, blood began trickling from my mouth. It came slowly at first, then faster, running down my throat and soaking the front of my shirt. My breath hitched and my eyes sunk downward, landing on a honed blade that was stabbed right through my middle.

"Long live Runite's Row," a cold voice said behind me, breath gently touching the back of my ear. I fell to my knees, choking on the blood that was still erupting from my lungs. I recognized that voice.

It was the boy who got shot at the jail, back when I got arrested.

The blade in my middle twisted, and I puked up more and more blood. It pooled around me, and I watched it spread in despair and disbelief before my vision went black.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:01 pm

~Jacobe~

I turn my head slowly as I asses the situation, trying to gather my thoughts and slow my breathing again if just for a moment. Dederick's keeping the ones by us at bay for now, Resh is at least standing, Yupik seems to be coming back to himself, and Natasha is taking so many down.

I push myself up on my arms and go to reach for my sword before a foot swings down and all I see is black.

~Dederick~

"You bastard!" I yelled as I watched Jacobe crumple, unconscious, to the ground. I charged back to the damn monster and ran it through with my sword, waiting for the explosion of dust, but it never came.

"Now, now. That's no way to greet an old friend."

The thing actually spoke and I finally looked up to stare it in the face.

My evil shade, copy, whatever the fuck it was stared right back at me with a smirk.

"Surprised to see me? Or just to see me alone?" it asked, looking around at the corpses that were still advancing, although a bit more cautiously, "When dear old Jacobe here went and got himself killed I lost his shade. My brother died too. So it's only fair that I kill him again, right?"

"Oh like hell," I growled, bending down to pick up Jacobe's sword, "I'm never losing him again, that's a promise."

"Good luck keeping it," my shade mused.

I watched as he and the corpses all rushed me and took a deep breath before swinging both swords down on them.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Yupik: This isn't getting any easier.

I'm holding Them down, sure, but that's only making me weaker, making me even more distracted, making my arms and feet hurt more and more and more. I don't think my arm is broken (thank the spirits), but it's hurting like all kinds of hell. Hearing Natasha and Resh shouting helps, keeps me motivated me, reminds me why I'm here and why I'm fighting. But I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going on motivation alone. You promised her you'd be okay. You promised her you'd never leave, no matter wjat.

I grit my teeth as another hit slams into my ribs. I don't care how many of these things there are. I'm not dying and I'm sure as heck not losing control either. So I swing Mortalsbane again, pushing ever forward-

And then I finally make it close enough to Resh and-

Spirits. No no no no-

I take a step back, for a second completely frozen.

...I was too late...

Sierra: HOLY-

A hurricane of stupid dust blinds me for a few seconds. I wipe furiously at my eyes, trying to break through the haze.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:09 pm

- Natasha -

I listen for a response from Resh, for him to at least guess at how many there might be. I turn, about to ask him again, and --

And I stop.

No . . . "No!" This can't happen, no, I have to save them, I have to save everyone --

I will. I will. I WILL.

"No one's dying," I growl, just before I run for Resh, throwing my sai and watching it lodge in the ribs of a zombie that was getting too close to comfort. I summon that one back to my hand just before I throw my other sai at the one that struck him down.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:18 pm

~Silvien~

It was like a dream, watching that sword go into Resh.

Natasha had thrown a sai at the zombie, but I rushed forward to spear the culprit for good measure.

"Son of a bitch, son of a bitch," I muttered.

~Aidec~

"Just let us go, you bastard," I growled. "We'll find a way out of here eventually. You might as well just give up here."

On a moonless night / In a soulless place
The battle begins / For the s k e l e t o n  r a c e
Wanna see my pog collection?
Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:23 pm

- Yuffie -

Arker chuckled. "That's much too easy."

He waved his hand, and an image began to form behind him. It was the wreckage of Ald Ruhn, with a sea of undead soldiers all around a few members of the Row. The twins, Natasha, Yupik, Ebony. . .And finally, Resh, lying pale in a pool of his own blood.

My stomach plummeted.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:27 pm

~Dederick~

I'm still cutting through zombies and keeping the shadow bastard back and away from Jacobe when I finally spot Resh. It's like everything stops and I feel a hand grab my shirt and a fist connect with my face.

"See? You can't save anyone," the shade drawled, "Not Jacobe, not Resh, not Farron, not anyone. You're weak, you're pathetic, you can't do anything."

I chuckled, spitting blood onto the ground before looking him straight in the eyes, "You're wrong."

I took both my sword and swung them up, crossing them together and watching as the shade's head is cut off and its body dissolves into nothing.

I drop to the ground and cough, wiping the blood off my mouth before standing again. I couldn't get to Resh right now, there were still too many bodies and Jacobe was still out cold.

I could only pray that he would be ok.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top