Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by Hime

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Taking my leave

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking my leave

Post by Salphirix on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:17 am

The title kind of just gives away what this whole thing is about, and I don't plan to put anything sappy inside because I don't really have much to say anyways, but yea, I'm leaving.

The reason why is pretty basic. I took a lot of breaks during this year especially and I found myself enjoying not feeling stressed about having to RP all the time. I got my love of games back (Overwatch and League especially), I met a new group of gaming friends, I even got a boyfriend who I enjoy spending a lot of time with whenever we can, I had to get my Drivers License, I got a car, I had to apply to college (which I'm accepted to, so, woo), I had to struggle to keep my AP grades up, and I knew anyways that when I got into College I was leaving CC for good. I wasn't about to juggle College and Role Playing. It was bad enough I wasn't taking responsibility while I was in High School and keeping up with RP's I was supposed to.

So that leaves some questions that people might have. I'm gonna answer any I can think of right now not that they're actually important questions and whatever xD.

1. But you're an RPG Mod! -- Yea, I'm going to let one of the Admins demote me whenever they have the time.

2. What about Fairy Tail? -- Well, the only characters I currently have that are important are Eva, and Omni knows most about what I've done with her and I'd only want him owning her. I might even pretend she never made it back to the guild and officially kill her off to make things simple. Umbra, which while is still mine in the end game, is being used in whatever way Jack feels it needs to be for the story so that's all his.

3. And Anaphora! Anaphora is the only RP that I'm not leaving though. While I'm leaving CC, the only place I'm going to post in is going to be Anaphora. This is because I have the most important characters in that one, and I've invested more time into that RPG than anything else on here. And also, I just can't find myself throwing more on the crew to figure out how to give out my characters and finish their stories \, since I own an Emperor, Anaphora Redemption member, and two ENTROPY members. I know from experience trying to get rid of characters not played anymore is difficult when it's in an important role, and I'm not about to just throw that on them. So while I'll be posting there whenever I need to, I'm not going to be joining anything else or even attempt to partake in other things on the site.

It was fun and stuff, but, this was something I should have made official a long time ago. Good luck in the future, Happy Holidays, Happy New Years, and yea!

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking my leave

Post by Comrade Squid on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:39 am

Oh dear...

I don't know what to say. You've been a close friend and great roleplayer. I'm sorry that you feel the need to leave, hopefully you'll come back and visit us from time to time?
I'm sure we're all going to miss you dearly regardless. I know I will. At the very least, we can still meet through Overwatch.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:02 am

God, Lys. I wasn't ready to wake up to this.

I shouldn't be so selfish, though. You're a busy person and I can't possibly ask for you to prioritize this site over the rest of your life.

Out of curiosity, will you still check your tumblr from time to time? I'd like to be able to check up on you that way, at least.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 am

@Pyrobot, of course! Just hit me with a message on Battlenet when you wanna play with me. I'm always up for it!

@Lady Senbonzakura, yup! Tumblr is still a large part of my life so I ain't giving that up anytime soon xD

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:47 pm

I'm really sad to hear about this, Lyssy. You've been such an awesome creator on this forum for such a long time and it makes me really sad to see you go Sad. I know we don't talk much anymore, but I am really grateful for the friendship we had. Your creative force will surely be missed.

Best of luck on your future endeavors; when one door closes, another opens. I hope the next season of your life is a truly great one Smile.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Sad to see you go, Lyssa. Your IR characters were some of the best I've seen on here! I'll miss you, bumblebee :'( Thanks for being a great mod, member, and friend! I'll go ahead and make you an honorary Retired Staff member.

On a moonless night / In a soulless place
The battle begins / For the s k e l e t o n  r a c e
Wanna see my pog collection?
Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:07 pm

I'm thankful to have had the chance to be your friend again, Lysol. Caroline & Des were such wonderful parts of my RPG life, and I can't possibly praise your creativity and influence enough. I hope that in the short time we had together, at least some things I did were worthwhile in the long run. I wish you the best of luck and absolute happiness in your future endeavors. I love you

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:11 pm

So like, you know how I said I wasn't gonna come back?

Well, after Creative Writing ended, I realized I missed role playing and I've had a lot of will to want to. So, hey, here I am! Hope everyone was well while I was away, I'm still really only going to be in Anaphora for now, possibly get in some IR forms soon as I'm done touching up the ones I've had and writing some new ones. . . . . . . so yup! Hello xD

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:52 pm

WELCOME BACK SALPHIRIX!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

thinking you could ever leave this place smh

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Disinfectant spray! Welcome back, lovely! I'm so glad you've returned!
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top