Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 pm

"Your parents, I believe," Empathy said. "We're still looking into this case. That's one of the reasons we've assigned Harwell's students to go here -- to find out more about what happened, and how we can return Noelle home." He glanced down at his watch, checking the time. "I should leave you to your packing. We'll discuss this more later. I'll be seeing you again soon, okay?"

TIMESKIP TO DESIGNATED MEETING LOCATIONS

- Lucille -

Arriving at my field, where a helicopter waits, I shrug my backpack further up my shoulder. They'd said we were only supposed to pack for an overnight stay, right? Well, I only have a set of pajamas and one other spare change of clothes, so hopefully that'll be enough.

I stop once I'm a good distance away from the helicopter, and wait for everyone else to appear.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:27 pm

After finishing packing, Annie arrived at the designated helipad, wearing only her backpack. She had managed to fit everything she needed for a two-night stay in it, just in case they had to stay longer.

The only other person she saw there was Lucille, whom she silently joined, glancing at her before looking ahead at the helicopter and waiting to be told when to board.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Hair tied into a neat bun, Gretchen gripped onto the straps of her backpack as she walked outside. She knew she and the rest of Team A were arranged to meet in the West Field, but finding it would be a slight challenge. Which way was west, according to the school? Gosh, were other heroes as prone to getting lost?

At some point she decided just to walk until she found either Slade, Lucille or Annie, as they were all in the same group as her.

~~~~~~~~

Lachtna and Fiachra found packing to be a breeze - sure, they had to pack for a lot longer of a stay, but they had the ability to use both their bags as shared bags. They wore the same size clothes, and weren't afraid to rewear jeans, so one bag could be devoted to clothes while the other to supplies. Genius organization, if you asked them.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:43 pm

~Riada~

It hadn't taken us long to pack out stuff. I picked everything out we needed so Adair wasn't running through list after list, and he put everything into our bags so my disorganization didn't make us pack again and again.

With a bag on each of our backs we stood at the meeting point, ready to get on the move. I was pumped for the excitement and Adair was ready to learn anything he could from this about our powers.

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Slade had finished packing a small suitcase and had started looking for the airfield. He was somewhat unsure of the direction it was in, and was trying to find his way.
If I'm having this much trouble finding it, I can only imagine how it must be for poor- Gretchen?!
He spotted his cousin ahead of her, and ran to greet her.
"GRETCHEN!" He called out to her.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Gretchen turned at the sound of her named being called.

"Yea-?" She smiled upon seeing Slade, "Oh, hey!"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Slade stopped in front of her, pausing to catch his breath.
"You lost too?"

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Gretchen shrugged, squinted against the sunlight to look at her cousin.

"At this point, when am I not?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:38 pm

"Well, this time I'm in the same boat too."
Slade looked around the flat area they were in- nothing that suggested an airfield was anywhere near.
"Maybe it's around that corner?" He suggested, pointing to a corner of the institute's main building.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:24 pm

- Valerie -

South Field? I huff, my heeled boots clicking against the tile of the institute's halls. Where even was the South Field? Did they expect me to have a compass? I swear, I --

"I'm still not sure it's safe for those Delta students, y'know? Esoecially after thàt mission."

"Which mission?"

"You know exactly which mission I'm talking about. You know, the one that got basically everyone killed."

What?

I pause, stopping by the hall where I hear the voices coming from.

A mission where . . . everyone died?

Now that I think of it, one of the voices sounds a lot like that fire girl we fought in the Gaunlet. I found out that she's actually the Student Body President. Her name's Laura, I think. "Not everyone -- "

"My mistake," drawls the other female voice. "Everyone except Lance died on that mission. And even Lance went missing."

"But we'll find him," Laura assures. "And besides, that was an Alpha mission. The students had no faculty supervision. These are simple Delta missions. They have powerful Class Heads watching over them. I'm sure they'll be fine . . . "

Apparently my boots are louder than I expected, because she stops talking when I begin to walk away, as fast as I can. I don't want to hear another word of it. How students die in these missions.

Did my mom know that students died during one mission? She's at the top of the ISO food chain. She had to have known. What was my mom thinking, sending me here while she knew that? My mom hates me, but she wouldn't hate me enough to send me to the slaughter . . .

Right?

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next