Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 2:16 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Yesterday at 12:23 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 am by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:13 am by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional

Page 95 of 104 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 99 ... 104  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional

Post by Sentinel on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:19 am

~Vincent~

I felt my skin prickle as I saw the words "New Madrid" appear on screen.

"That's weird," I muttered. "I'm from New Madrid." Part of me wanted to pass it off as a coincidence, but... the fact that I was going there made me a little anxious. Who went missing? Was it anyone I knew?

Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:57 am

- Valerie -

I groan. "Why am I literally on the only mission that isn't going to New York?"

The computerized voice keeps going on. "Now that you've received your assignments, please pack accordingly, and meet up with your leaders at your designated locations. More details about your respective missions will be disclosed upon your departure. You are dismissed."

As soon as the students were free to start packing, Matthew Meyers, more well-known among the superhuman world as Empathy, made his way into the auditorium. He had someone to talk to.

He clung to the perimeter of the room, attempting to be quiet about his presence. If one of the many Delta students under his wing approached him, he certainly wouldn't ignore them. Each and every student was important to him, after all. Anything that was their concern would become his concern. But today, he did have one particular student in mind.

Despite the fact that the student was a Gamma student, and hence not one of the students Empathy was responsible for, Empathy had no trouble recognizing him. He approached him slowly, as to not startle him.

"Hello," he said, smiling softly. "You're Vincent Christiansen, correct?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:31 am

Sarah-

I pick myself up from my seat, heading out of the auditorium and back to my room. Stopping a bank robbery sounded like it would be interesting and kind of fun, especially in New York City, just about the most important city in the world when it comes to superhumans - ISO's headquartered there, as well as a million other things. I can't help but crack a small smile as I think about it.

My smile becomes a frown, however, as I look over at the small group of friends who had formed during the last week. Something bothered me about them, and of course, it just so happened that they'd all be on the same mission, and I would too.

Ethan-

"So we're going to Albany," I mutter, before my face splits into a grin. New York City would have been cooler, this was only my second trip to the US, but Albany would have to do. And taking out actual super villains? Now that sounded interesting. Maybe here, in actual combat, my powers would have a use, so I could help out. Besides, even if it didn't, I'd be able to get to know my missionmates.

Alex-

I murmur "New Madrid?"

I had never heard of it, and something bothered me about that. I mean, when so many horrible things were happening across the US, why would they send us to Missouri?

I glance quizzically around the room, trying to come up with some kind of reasoning behind it. Maybe some kind of personal connection to one of us?
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm

~Damien
Were so many people really needed to find a missing person? Seemed like more people would've been useful for the mission going to New York, considering there were two villains there. Even if they were only minor, the combat practice would be welcome. Oh well, it seemed like I'd drawn the short straw once again.

~Xavier
Taking out some bad guys in New York, huh? Well, I can't say I wasn't nervous, but this would be a good way to see if I was up to this.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Slade spotted Lucille in the crowd.
"I see Lucille! Do you see Annie?"

He turned around and saw that Annie had silently joined them.
"Oh, sorry, didn't see you! Looks like we're all together!"

Annie nodded in response.
"It's fine. Shall we join her?"

---

Sophia, still in bed, rolled over and looked at the clock.
7:30 AM
She closed her eyes again and tried to sleep some more, before realizing what she saw and jumping out of bed.
CRAP CRAP CRAP I OVERSLEPT

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:56 pm

"Oh yeah!" Gretchen nodded at Annie, "We should!"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 pm

~Riada~

"I guess we should get packing if we need stuff for three days," I said, standing up and stretching my arms over my head.

Adair stood up along with me and moved to pull at his sleeve cuffs before realizing he was wearing a t-shirt. With a small sigh he just crossed his arms over his chest and nodded, "Yeah, we need to make sure we have enough clothes, chargers, medicine, bandages-"

"Adair," I interrupted him with a laugh.

His face flushed and he looked down, "Right, we'll have plenty of supplies."

I chuckled and shook my head, knowing he was still going over a checklist in his mind. I glanced around the room, looking for who else would be in our group and spotted the Martins, waving at them with a grin.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Lachtna noticed Riada's gaze was placed on him, and he waved. After a moment, Fiachra smiled at the Scanthans as well.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 pm

@WritingBookworm wrote:- Valerie -

I groan. "Why am I literally on the only mission that isn't going to New York?"

The computerized voice keeps going on. "Now that you've received your assignments, please pack accordingly, and meet up with your leaders at your designated locations. More details about your respective missions will be disclosed upon your departure. You are dismissed."

As soon as the students were free to start packing, Matthew Meyers, more well-known among the superhuman world as Empathy, made his way into the auditorium. He had someone to talk to.

He clung to the perimeter of the room, attempting to be quiet about his presence. If one of the many Delta students under his wing approached him, he certainly wouldn't ignore them. Each and every student was important to him, after all. Anything that was their concern would become his concern. But today, he did have one particular student in mind.

Despite the fact that the student was a Gamma student, and hence not one of the students Empathy was responsible for, Empathy had no trouble recognizing him. He approached him slowly, as to not startle him.

"Hello," he said, smiling softly. "You're Vincent Christiansen, correct?"

~Vincent~

I looked up at the man - I believed his name was Empathy? He seemed oddly calm and comforting.

"Yes, I am," I greeted. "You must be Empathy, right?"

~Bridget~

Albany, New York. That was the capital of the state. But why would a couple of superheroes want to terrorize it? New York would be much more significant. Unless there was something they wanted...

Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:45 pm

"Yes, indeed I am. I'll be your Mission Leader." Empathy gestured toward the back doors of the auditorium. "Would you mind if I spoke with you in my office? I promise I won't try to take too much time. I know you need to pack."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 95 of 104 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 99 ... 104  Next