FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Yesterday at 8:44 pm by Comrade Squid

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:48 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Greetings

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Greetings

Post by Paradox on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Hey, welcome! I'm Paradox (and that's about all anyone calls me)

Don't have much to say, but I've been around here for a while and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Anyway, welcome! Hope you like it here!

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi there Katt! Welcome to CC! I'm boyhoy
(though I often go by Ronan), one of the other admins around here and it's great to meet you! I see your questions have all been answered already and I don't have much else to add to that except I hope to see you around the forum and I'm looking forward to reading some of your work! Like said before, we're in a bit of a dry spell (I personally have 6 college classes rn. Fun!!) but things should be picking up soon. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything at all! Again welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Welcome, lovely! Do let us know if you need anything!
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Hey Katt! A bunch of other people have already said this, but I'll say it anyway. Welcome to CC! My name's obviously to the right of this post, but you can call me Mike, Michael, whatever you fancy.

Everyone here did a great job of answering a bunch of your questions, but as someone who's (relatively) newer to the site, I'd also like to add in my two cents. I really only started being active on here a year ago, so I basically had to jump into every RPG after it had already been up and running for sometime. I'm not going to lie, there's definitely a learning curve when it comes to joining mid-series. There's obviously a lot you need to learn about the world itself, and then on top of that you need to also get a basic understanding of the other characters in the roleplay. When I was getting my feet wet, I started by putting my characters in a small niche of the RPG, slowly get to know everything about that place, and then slowly spread your knowledge further and further out from your spot. The best way to figure all this stuff out is to surround yourself with the people in the RPG; most of the RPGs here have Skype chats or other things similar to that. Being able to ask an infinite amount of questions and surrounding yourself with people talking about certain characters is a good way to really work your way into the community. Like I said, it's tough, but you can definitely get heavily involved in any RPG, no matter how long it's been out before you joined.

As far as what to jump into, I'm only involved in Infinity's Row, Anaphora, and Fairy Tail at the moment, so I can only speak for those RPGs. The new Fairy Tail RPG just started a little while ago, so it's actually a really good time to jump into that. Anaphora: Divericate is also super new and just getting off the ground, so that's super easy to jump into as well. Infinity's Row would be a bit tough to jump into now, considering that we're reaching the climax of the final installment in the series. However, IR2 is going to start really soon, so you wouldn't even need to jump into an RPG mid-series in that case. Anaphora: Entropy definitely has a lot of lore behind it, and the characters are very connected, so it's a sharp learning curve. I would absolutely still recommend jumping in, though; there's a lot to learn at first, but once you get into it, it's so worth it.

Good luck with everything! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum~

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello! Welcome to CC! You're friends with Athena, so I imagine you'll survive just fine.

Even though there is a small army already answering your questions, my inbox is obviously open if you'll need anything from me, for whatever reason.

I hope you enjoy your tenure at CC, however long that may be (though I hope you stick around for a while) and it is lovely to see a new face! Smile

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:42 pm

Mmmm... I seem to be late to the party, but oh well. Normally, I'd have some new material for a greeting thread like this, especially for a friend of Athena's, but I have critiques to write for workshop tomorrow, so I'll just have to make do with recycling. So, for now, all I have to say is...

Avatar by Tara | Art by Ashley Cope
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:30 pm

^That's my Sith master if you couldn't tell, Katt. He's a pretty fun guy if you get past the edge, fear, and darkness!

and in the silence she would stay the rest of her life
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:28 pm

Omni is being his usual Omni self.

Anywho, hey Katt! Welcome to CC! I'm also late to this party so I can't say much else that hasn't already been said... But I'm Tara, one of the Mods here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I hope you stick around and enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Welcome to CC!

I'm Hero of Time (but most people either call me Jack or HoT (I mean, can you blame them?)), and I'm an admin and *coughcough* founder of this site. I'd apologize for my tardiness, but like Ronan said, CC has been pretty dry lately because of university shenanigans. That said, RPs will definitely be picking up soon once we're all on winter break!

Hope you have a great time here! As literally everyone before me said, if you have any questions, don't hesitate you ask!

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum