FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Go down

Re: Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by Sal on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 pm

{ Zephyr }

I would not stop until Umbra was demolished into nothing. After all the things I've learned--what they were capable of, there was no way I was letting them grow their dark empire any further. They had rooted themselves deep in Fiore, sinking their fangs into aspects of our everyday lives as if to manipulate us. Everyone, it felt like, played some part in their wicked plot. Even my father, he had been apart of their evil plans and I was a product of Umbra because of him. Now that I think of it, it was fitting I was one of their main down bringers.

But I couldn't have even begun my task without Rin. After Rin left me with more knowledge of Umbra, revealed my father, and gave me a purpose, I felt I couldn't rest until they were gone. I was glad I had her open my eyes into this growing problem. Many of us were still blind to what was really happening.

With Aris missing, and having left behind Rogh for the time being, it was just Asher and I against them. But, I couldn't do it alone. I was realizing this too quickly. I was powerful and I definitely wouldn't deny I could handle myself--especially with Asher to keep me company and my mind clear--but it wasn't the same. I wasn't a one man army; I needed Aris and Rogh. Only, Rogh was my last shot.

"Zeph?" Asher's voice appeared behind me.

"Huh? Yea little buddy?"

"Are we going to find Rogh? I know you were thinkin' about it!"

I paused, "We're gonna have to. There is only so much we can do on our own, Asher. With Aris missing, Rogh is the only one I can turn to now. I can only hope he will accept me back as a teammate after abandoning them both."

The feline snickered, "Of course he will! You guys are a team for crying out loud! No matter what happens you guys always gotta stick together. I don't know Rogh very well but he seems like the kind of guy to understand that!"

A smile crossed upon my lips, "Thank you, Asher. You're right. I'm sure Rogh will understand."

I grabbed my bag, looking towards my companion with a positive outlook to this future of ours. It was time to find Rogh. And, more than likely, he would be at our home: Fairy Tail.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:52 pm

~Lukas~
"Yeah!" I shout out to Justin. "Casimir found a book!"

With that, I take the book and hand it over to Ivris, anxious to see if this would work.

~Misty~
I glance down at where he was pointing and give a slight jump backwards in surprise as I gaze down at the fox. Somehow I had completely missed that being there throughout this whole conversation.

"You have a pet fox?" I inquire, raising an eyebrow. "Interesting. It is nice to meet both of you."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:07 pm

{ Eva }

"Do you think this will be enough? I really hope so," I say a little quiet for no reason what so ever.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:11 pm

~Lukas~
I give a shrug, not particularly knowing the answer to that question considering I had very little idea what Ivris was planning on doing. "I hope so. . . Otherwise we have to keep searching or figure out a different plan."

~Felix~
I slink off to the side and pull out the sock, giving it a whiff. "Mmmmm, smells like babe," I mutter before slipping it away and flying back over to my crew. Books and shit were hella boring so they better hurry it up before I stabbed some shit.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:39 pm

~Ivris
"Hmm... I'm not sure. This book doesn't seem like it has a very good connection to her. I don't think it'll land us close enough to her to be safe. However, I know Felix probably stole something from her room. Hand it over," I say to the Exceed, narrowing my eyes. He was feisty, but he wasn't going to get away with stealing stuff from a Fairy Tail mage while I was around.

~Selenia
"Alright, everyone, were here!" I announce as I land softly on the ground with Caelum's help. To be honest, though, I was a little drained after the flight, having to hold these gates open while flying and all. Maybe it was just because I hadn't slept well last night.

"Get ready for a rough landing. Thanks, for everything though, Ankaa! I'll see you soon," I shout, holding out her key as she screeches at me for making her carry these idiots all this way. As she banked around, still about 20 feet above the ground, she rolled over in midair and dropped them off her back, probably increasing the heat of her feathers a bit so they would let go even if they didn't want to before I closed her gate. At least she could go back and relax now - I still had to deal with all of these morons.

"Sorry bout that, Daichi! Ankaa was just getting tired. Alright, Cersei, where do we go now?" I ask, quickly changing the subject.

~Xavier
"Let's get going then," I say after I or someone spots the amphitheater.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:40 pm

~Felix~
"Fuck you! I only took a sock so if you want it, be my guest," I shout, wadding up the sock and throwing it, laughing as it hits her right in the face.

"Have fun using your magic on that, ho!"

~Misuki~
I hastily summon Aries, instructing her to create a cushion of wool underneath all of us that were falling. We bounce off the fluffy pink wool cloud and gently float the rest of the way to the ground. I give her a quick thanks and dismiss her before turning to Cersei.

~Cersei~
"Garo said we have to contact Dublin. Wait, no, Diblin. Yeah, that's it. Said that whoever the hell that is was their contact here and apparently could provide some info," I recall with a shrug, not sure how reliable this information would end up being.

"Don't really know where we should start though."

~Alana~
I hurry to catch up with Xavier, not wanting to get left behind.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:32 pm

~Lucia~
"Thanks, Misuki!" I said, smiling at her quick action; it had saved my ass from the hard pavement, that was for sure.

"Is there maybe a directory in Petunia?"

~Mina~
"I couldn't ask for more," I said, my voice dim, as I lifted myself up on my toes to kiss him back. The action made me shudder at the sudden warmth's contrast with the cold room, shifting a little bit closer to his heat.

My past may have been stained with blood that I spilled, but I could not go back and change that; all I could do was try my best to not fall down the same rabbit hole that had once held me so deeply in its depths.

"The bathroom will drain on its own, right?" I said, briefly pulling away to give the quickly-melting ice a forlorn glance.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:53 pm

~Ivris
I catch the sock with a Territory whip just before it lands, having expected him to be angry at my accusation. He was quite simple-minded, really. Tossing it aside, I furrow my eyebrows to glare at him, letting him know I wasn't playing around.

"What else did you steal?" I persist, looking over at Justin. "I won't allow any thievery while I'm around. So hand it over, whatever it is. Or do I need to take the pack off your back?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:12 pm

~Felix~
"Okay, you caught me," I admit. "I'll hand it over!"

I stick my paw into my bag so it was out of sight and then pulling it back out, middle finger extended at her, cracking up as soon as I do.

"Seriously though, I don't got anything else. And you try touching any of my shit and I'll stab you right in the pussy. And not with my dick, so it won't be fun. Well, for you. I'll enjoy it very much."

Ivris could be such a bitch sometime. She really needed to get laid.

~Cersei~
"You know, that's actually a pretty decent idea. Maybe we could find like a town hall or something and see if there's anything like that there?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:33 pm

~Ivris
"If you stole anything I'll have you neutered, cat. Just know that," I say.

"Well, I think I've got enough of a lock on her location just from being in her house, actually. We should be good to go. I'm not sure it'll get her as close as if I had an item connected to her, but it's better than nothing. Are we all ready?"

~Selenia
"I love town halls! Kender, can you go look for one in the air? Or are you too tired from carrying her around?" I giggle.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next