FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Go down

Re: Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:56 pm

~Felix~
"Damn it! Where the hell does this bitch keep her unmentionables!? Can't a cat get a break around here?!" I shout to the sky. I take the ring and immediately stick it in my bag without a second thought. Shit was mine now.

~Kai~
"Maiamai, grab Kanda and get out of here!" I shout up to her, taking Kagome's hand in mine and beginning to sprint away. Damien was right, we needed to get out of here. I hated to think of what would happen considering how powerful our enemies were, but we couldn't help him at all. If we stuck around, we'd just die as well. This was our best shot at survival.

~Misty~
I wait to see if that boy had any reason for asking me my name while glancing out of the corner of my eye and spotting a couple of people talking. From their body language, it seemed to be a pretty intense conversation.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:39 pm

{ Eva }

I found nothing. Absolutely nothing. And even if I did I wasn't sure what would even really count. Hopefully the others found something useful cause I sure didn't.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:47 pm

-Casimir-

"Ivris! I found a book," I called, hoping my voice would carry to her somewhere in the house.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 pm

~Mina~
"I don't think I am," I whispered, even Finn's embrace doing little to quell the rapidly expanding fear in the pit of my stomach.  After all, the evidence of everything not being alright was in the coldness of the air and the glassiness of the ice that was coating the bathroom.

I was never much of a crier. Though, the events of a few minutes ago combined with the events of a few weeks ago were enough to break through the floodgates. One broke free from my eye, and then the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Before I could even try to put a plug on it, I was sobbing into Finn's chest with the force of a person drowning and gasping for air.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:46 pm

~Maiamai~

"O-O-Ok, Kai!" I stuttered out, zipping down to grab Kanda and pull her into the sky so she couldn't get away from my grip.

"Maiamai, put me down! We can't leave him!" she shouted out, unsuccessfully trying to twist out of my paws but I wouldn't let her. I didn't like this plan either but I didn't want Kai or anyone else getting hurt.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:50 am

~Ivris
"Let me see it!" I call back. "What's it about? I'm down here in the kitchen."

~Damien
"All of you need to get going, now! That means you too, Zorion. I need you to protect everyone in case they chase after you all," I shout, glaring at Varus.

Gulping, Varus finally got the message and created wings on his shoes as well as Zorion's, causing them both to fly after the others. Kanda was safe thanks to Maiamai, Kai and Kagome were running now, and Miasma was carrying Ian and Seraphina hopefully.

Turning back to the enemies, I looked back just in time to see the earthen wall I'd created be destroyed by a fiery blast, the shock wave from the size of it knocking me off my feet and sending pieces of singing earth flying everywhere. I took cover, shielding myself from the debris with a small earthen wall. There was nothing else I could think of but to get up on my feet and buy some time.

"They're getting away, m'lady," says the one in the trenchcoat. "Do we go after them?"

"No, it's not worth it. In time, we'll catch up to them. Besides, they have no idea what we really are. Their lives are merely extended a short while. Unfortunately for you, that time ends here," the woman stated bluntly.

"Not if I have anything to say about it. I won't let you kill them - even if that means having to take you down with me," I retort, putting my arms together to cast a spell.

"Ant Lion's Pit!" I shout, immediately creating a depression in the earth which begins sinking deeper and further down.

"Good luck trying to get out of this," I say as the three of them are caught with me inside of the subsiding earth. "You guys said you were the Anti-Magic Squad, right? Well, let's see you try to reflect, absorb, or cut through this," I say, putting more of my magic power into the spell. The horned guy's tattoos lit up, and I could feel the drain intensify, but as long as I had more magic going into the spell than he could absorb then it would continue going.

"See, your powers don't work for every situation. Maybe you guys could handle a bunch of normal mages, but I'm a Guild Master. Do you know how many times I've had to prove that I'm worth leading those kids, who are strong enough in their own right? I'm going to make sure they have the time they need to get away, and you all are just going to stay here with me, permanently."

"Ah, I'm sinking! I really hate this stupid sand, I can't get out and it's getting everywhere in my dress!" the pink one squealed.

"Be quiet, you. With a wave of her hand, the woman send a cone of fire around half of the sinking sand area, and in a couple of moments the sand had melted together. She seemed to suck the heat out of the air, instantly cooling the sand to form glass. Seemingly effortlessly, she lifted herself out of the sand, now glass, and began walking over on it towards me.

"Unfortunately, you're just entirely outclassed here. Don't worry, I'll make this as painless as possible for giving us a fun show," the woman snarled.

"Who are you? Why did you kill my father, and what do you want with me - with my guild?" I shout at the top of my lungs, trying to stop the spell as she got closer. However, in my panic I was unable to. I was stuck there, waiting for her to reach me.

"You mean you still haven't figured that out yet? Honestly, I didn't think you were this dense, Damien. Like I said, I don't care a bit about your silly guild. The reason I killed your father, however, was because he disobeyed me and let you live. So who do you think that makes me, hmm? Can't you see the resemblance?" she asks, flicking her burning hair up with a faked smile.

No... it couldn't be. After all these years, after searching my life for the one woman who I'd wanted to see more than anyone, this was... her?

"It can't be; you wouldn't-"

"That's just it. You don't know what I would or wouldn't do. Well, anyways this chat his been fun, but I'm afraid I'm quite bored now, she said, bending down and putting her long fingernails around the top of my head. For a second, her eyes widen, as though she realized something.

But then, she just smiled. This time, however, I could tell it was genuine. A genuine, evil-looking smile.

"Good-bye, my son," were the last words I heard before everything went black.

Zorion, Ian, Kanda, Kai, Varus, Seraphine, Kagome... please, be safe, all of you. I wish... I could've helped you all grow more. I hope you can all find it in your hearts... to forgive me for leaving you like this...

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 pm

~Justin~

"Hmm," I say to my Exceed after handing the ring to him. "Sounds like they found something. Should we join them?"

~Kyle~

"I dunno," I say nervously, my hands moving quickly through the air as I speak. "You just look new here, like me, and all of these teams were going out on big adventures. I was wondering if you'd maybe like to go on a job as a team sometime?"

~Finn~

For a while, I let her cry, just glad that I was there to hold her and show her that there was nowhere else I'd rather be. The air, cold as it was, didn't bother me as much as seeing her so distraught, but a thought soon came to me.

"Look at us," I say softly, my head resting on hers. "We're fucked up, Mina, the both of us. Maybe that's best."

I pause for a moment to comb my hand through her hair, freeing her face of any unwanted strands. My tone optimistic, I add, "I'll always be here for you, I need you to know that. No matter what happens or what we do, I'm here to stand by you through all of it. I promise."

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:02 am

~Felix~
"Damn it, I was hoping to get a swig of day booty while we were here. . . But I guess the bitch keepin' that locked up. So yeah let's blow this joint," I agree. Before I fly out of the room, I grab a sock off the ground and stuff it in my bag with the ring. It would take some imagination, but I was desperate for some panties so I'd make it work.

~Misty~
I consider the possibility, looking him up and down briefly before settling my gaze on his once more. I didn't know anything about him- hell, I don't even think he told me his name. Though I honestly wasn't in the position to be picky at this point. I was new and didn't have any connections with anyone in this guild while it seemed most of them already had solid teams in place. Even with my abilities, I would need friends and partners if I wanted to take on some big jobs. Plus, it'd just be a lot more fun with people around and I really didn't want to run solo the whole time.

So I give a smile and a couple nods of my head. "Yeah! That sounds great! I'd love to team up with you!"

My gaze drifts back to the boy who was speaking with the blonde hair girl previously, though their conversation seemed to be ending. "I also want to ask someone else if they want to join us, if you don't mind. I spoke to him a bit when I entered and he's new too so I think it'd be nice to offer him an invite."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:50 am

~Mina~
It was cathartic to cry. I had so often let my emotions bottle themselves up that, when it finally came time to where I couldn't bear them anymore, they rushed out with an aggression that even I couldn't hope to combat.

Finn's words instilled a sense of calm inside of me; they were a reminder of something that I had always known, but a welcome one nonetheless.

"Thank you, Finn. And I will do the same for you." I paused for a moment, taking a deep breath into my lungs and exhaling slowly. The familiarity of the action soothed me. "I'm sorry. I just. . . It all rushes up to me at once sometimes, you know?” I took another deep breath. “I’m really glad that I found you, Finn. I don’t know where I’d be otherwise,” I said truthfully, eyes searching for his.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:11 pm

~Finn~

As she turns her face up to mine, I brush any wayward hairs from her visage. Even in her current state, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, and she was mine.

"That doesn't matter anymore, Mina. We're who we are now, not who we were or who we might have been," I say, kissing her deeply in the cold washroom. "I am yours, you are mine."

~Justin~

I nod sharply and focus deeply. Shadows quickly coalesce around us, and when next we could see, we were standing around the rest of our team.

"Find anything?" I ask, looking around their faces.

~Kyle~

"Sounds great," I say, my nerves quickly turning into excitement. "I'm Kyle, by the way. And this," I add, pointing to the orange fox spirit by my leg, "is Kaedra."

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next