FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

Go down

Re: Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:07 am

~Kanda~

"Alright!" I said before following after him, looking between the two old men to see if there was something telling about either of them.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:48 am

~Varus
Quickly reaching up to them, I settled down into the ground and reverted my wand to normal before heading towards one of the men who had been spotted as one a possible candidate.

"Hmm, no, this isn't him," I say instantly upon seeing him. "One of my creations already spoke with him. That means it's the other one," I say. Using Arc of Embodiment, I create a little carrier pigeon with that message and send it towards where the others were, walking down the street after it while it flew towards them. I could've given the message myself, but I would've had to run or get my staff out again and I didn't feel like doing either of those.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:39 pm

~Kai~
"Well that was easier than I anticipated. Let's get to that other dude and find out what the hell is going on," I say as I quicken my pace, admittedly getting excited that we had found who we were looking for.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 am

~Ian
A few hours later we land at the base of the mountains, a thick grove of trees ahead of us.

"Looks like Miasma won't be able to get through here. We could shrink down, but I fear to think what kind of animals would just be waiting to snatch us up in there. So it looks like we're gonna have to walk."

~Varus
"Did you find him yet?" I ask as I catch up to the others.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:22 pm

~Kai~
"Yeah, he's right up there," I say. Gesturing with my chin, I point out a solitary old man sitting on the curb of the sidewalk.

"Maybe someone else should start chatting with him. Conversation isn't really my strong suit."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 pm

~Kanda~

"Lemme try," I said with a soft smile, walking up slowly to the older man.

"Excuse me, sir?" I asked him, waiting until he looked up at me before moving up next to him. Everyone said he wasn't mentally there so I didn't want to scare him so early in a conversation, "Do you mind answering a few questions for my friends and I?"

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:36 pm

~Old man
"No, don't take me! I didn't see nothing I swear! The aliens did it! It was them!"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:20 pm

(I'd done a little timeskip ~8 pages back, but fell off the face of the planet afterwards, so this is meant to fix some of that. Long live FT)

(A week has passed since Garo's last announcement)

~Justin~

I spin quickly, slicing my blade of shadows through the air. The Exceed before me shot upwards like a bullet and caught my blade on his small knife. "Not today, bitch!" Felix shouted as he flipped over my sword and went careening straight for my face.

In a flash, I disappear and reappear in the shadow of one of the young wizards who were gathered around us in the corner of the guild hall. The kid chuckles as I hide behind him, leaving my Exceed to stop around in frustration.

"When I find you, I'm gonna filet you, you shithead," says Felix, his brow furrowed.

"Think fast, then!" I shout, shooting small balls of shadow in his direction and chuckling all the while.

"Fu-, shi-, you littl-" He continually says as he attempts to dodge the barrage. "YOUR ASS IS MINE!"

And with that, he leaps in the direction of the onslaught towards me. The kid jumps out of the way just in time, and I find myself with a face full of cat.

"Attention please," a calm voice rings through the guild hall. I turn quickly and realize I still can't see anything, so I spend a few seconds struggling to pry Felix off of me before realizing that it was Lectus' voice.

The tall, gaunt individual was standing by the bar which Garo was currently sitting on. The Guild Master of Fairy Tail spoke once everyone fell silent.

"Over the past few days, a couple of our S-Class wizards have been in search of new information regarding a certain organization that we've discovered is named Umbra. They're a bunch of dickheads, and we have reason to believe that they were behind the massive theft of lacrimae from the Magic Council several weeks ago. In-" Says Garo, his tone severe.

"In any case," Lectus says, cutting Garo off. "Ingred and Callos have not returned, and we fear the worst. We will be sending several search parties to find them. Please note that while you all might yearn for adventure, only our most skilled teams will be permitted to go up against what we can only assume is one of the most powerful and secretive dark guilds of our age."

"Well, get to it. You'll leave in the morning, so make sure you get all of your preparations out of the way now," finishes Garo as he takes a large swig from his stein.

I look down at the Exceed in my hands, "Well?"

~Aiden~

Not good, not at all. I'm all that's left of my team, but I feel like this guild must have some connection to my discoveries. I need to find another team... I think to myself as I walk down the stairs to the main hall.

~Rogh~

I sit in the back of the Guild Hall, my arms crossed and a smugness to my face. Umbra. All of the work that we did against them, but nothing. Hell, I went in with two Dragon Slayers, and I'm the only one that was able to escape safely.

I don't even know where Aris and Zeph are now.....

I stir my drink, unsure of much of anything.

~Okami~

"This, like, totally sucks, Ivory! All of the big teams are going off on an adventure, and that means we won't be able to show off for anyone!" I say, pouting.

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 pm

-Casimir-

I stirred my tea with my finger, the heat not mattering much as I listened to the announcement. Raising an eyebrow as Master Garo indicated that two of our best wizards were still missing, I could only wonder if we would be on the teams they thought strong enough to fight something that had claimed them.

-Zora-

My eyes were closed in serene meditation as Master Garo spoke. I had been feeling the spirits of the wood used to construct the guild hall. Their cries were most annoying and pained. Opening one eye to watch the announcement, I closed it again once he was done.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:34 pm

{ Eva }

It's been a long time, and I wish I had been able to return sooner. Although, give or take my situation. . . laying low had to happen. If my mother and father found me, knew where I was, even remotely had an idea I would have been screwed. There would have been no more Fairy Tail for me.

I get to see Justin again, Felix, Lukas, all my good friends. I get to go home, my real home. Pink Pinion was great and all--hell, I got to hone my Satan Soul more--but it was nothing compared to what Fairy Tail was for me. Memories, tears, love, hate, and so much more was all shared under that name and symbol. I couldn't wait to just. . . be back.

When the doors loomed over me, I wonder if people have missed me. Hopefully now that I look a little older and more mature people don't recognize me as little Eva anymore. What if--Sigh, just open the door already you wimp.

And so I did. My hands pushed against the doors and I smiled widely, throwing one arm up in the air as I shouted, "I'm home!~"

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down