Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

canaissexy  x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:05 pm

~Felix~
I high five Justin as well before whipping around to Emilia. "You gonna stop me ho!?"

~Ivory~
I sigh as I shoot out some crystals to embed into her wood copies. "Please. You're embarrassing us."

~Kai~
"Pretty well. Could have been worse. Maiamai really helped me out during a fight against a troupe of bandits that could have gotten pretty dicey," I reply plainly. "What about you?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:11 pm

~Damien
"Looks like everyone's back in time for the Halloween festivities, then. How was it, Kai?"

~Ahri
"I'd like to join as well," I say, pulling one of my boobs out of my shirt so Alana could stamp the underside of it.

~Ivris
"So, how have you been Justin?" I ask as I walk up to him.

~Selenia
"Yup!" I say, rushing over with my new key. "Ready to get back to Fairy Tail?"

~Xavier
Spotting someone sitting off to the side drinking, something stirs up in the back of my mind, reminding me of a possibility I'd been thinking about for quite some time now.

"Let's go say hi to everyone. I'll see you in a bit, Lucia," I say quickly before heading over to the person my eyes were locked onto.

"Hello, you two. Ingred, was it?" I ask, before turning my face.

"Callos, there's something I need to speak with you about - something I've been having trouble with for a while now," I say, unconsciously biting my lip as I try to think of the right words to say.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:13 pm

- Kit -

I take his hand. "Atticus. Some people call me Kit, though. It's a pleasure to meet you."

- Emilia -

I think about how long it might take to put a Dark Ecriture: Silence spell on Felix. I can't say it would be a very long process at all. "Don't try me."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Currengly Binging: Daredevil
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:14 pm

~Kanda~

"Well I wouldn't expect any less from you two," I said, laughing as Maiamai flew in a few circles happily, "And I didn't have such a brave friend helping me, but I managed. It did get a little sketchy when I reached hotter places, my ice would practically melt before I even cast the spell."

I looked back at Damien and smiled, "Yeah! Now it's going to be super fun!"

~Daichi~

"It's nice to meet you too, Kit," I said, shaking his hand firmly, "Now come on, let's get us some tattoos."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:18 pm

~Lucia~
"Okay!" I say, happily walking to the other side of the bar and downing a shot of vodka.

~Seraphina~
"Um... No. I banged a hot dragon slayer a few nights ago, I'll have you know," I say, rolling my eyes.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 pm

~Alana~
"Oh, um. Sure! What color?" I ask, as I pull out the machine and try to avoid staring at her exposed boob.

~Felix~
I lowkey flip her the bird with my cat paw before climbing up onto Justin's shoulder.

~Misuki~
A grin spreads onto my face as I nod in reply. "Let's go!" I giggle, turning on my heel and racing out of the shop and toward the guild hall looming in the distance.

~Kai~
"It went well. Nothing special to note. The job was pretty simple," I address Damien before turning back to Kanda.

"I'm glad to hear your mission went well. And yes, it's good to be back in time for the festivities," I add, even though I typically didn't care for them as much as the rest of the members did.

~Lukas~
I quickly spot Justin and Felix due to their excessive shouting across the guild. It was good to see that some things never change.

I begin making my way toward them, seeing Ivris join as well. "Hey guys. Long time no see," I greet when I'm within earshot.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:22 pm

~Casimir~

I crashed into the window at the peak of the guild hall roof, gliding on a pair of wings. "Never mix the dragon's wing spell with the winds of winter enchantment," I screamed as I crashed into Lukas.

~Irene~

I reached the guild hall before I scanned the room quickly. "Lovely decorations," I remarked as I stalked across the hall.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:23 pm

~Kyle~

I walk over to two guys who were talking and shaking hands and say, "Hey, I'm Kyle. Are you guys new, too?" (Daichi and Kit)

~Callos~

I move my gaze from the bottle before me to the boy standing by the table.

"Sit," I command, kicking a chair out for him. "You look like you have a lot on your mind."

~Justin~

"Good," I say, smiling slightly. "It's been a long year, but Felix and I did a lot of training, and I'd say we've reached even higher levels of power. Yourself?"

Then, I turn to see Lukas approaching, and a large smile overtook my visage. "It's been a while, that's for sure." I say, taking in just how much my friend had changed.

~Okami~

"Oh lighten up, you. If you do, maybe you'll finally get a boyfriend!" I tease, giggling all the while.

~Elsewhere~
~Finn~

I lean back in the booth at the corner of the bar, my eyes locked on hers. Around us, people were drinking, fighting, playing, what have you, but I had no desire to join them.

Last edited by Hero of Time on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:25 pm

- Kit -

"All right," I say, starting to grin.

It's not long before I approach the curvy brunette at the bar. "Excuse me, miss? Are you the one who puts Guild Marks on people?"

Then I hear an unfamiliar voice behind me. "Huh?" I turn around. "Oh, y-yeah, I am. I mean, we are, y'know?"

- Emilia -

I just snort at Felix's gesture. Wow, he's mature.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Currengly Binging: Daredevil
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:29 pm

~Lukas~
I sprawl into the floor as Casimir crashes into me. "Casimir!! Learn to steer!" I groan as I shove him aside and rise to my feet.

~Ivory~
"TAKE THAT BACK!" I shout, rising up and running towards her.

~Alana~
I turn away from the girl with her exposed breast, happy to have a distraction. "I am indeed! My name's Alana and I work as the counter girl here for Fairy Tail. Welcome to the Guild!" I smile at the new recruits, offering a friendly wave as well.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top