Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:07 pm

~Daichi~

"Oh yeah, major creep factor," I agreed with a laugh, "Man it's kind of a bummer after learning so much about Master Garo to be left with this dude."

~Kanda~

I stepped into the shower, wincing slightly as the water touched the wounds I had gotten from the mission. Soon after the pain ebbed down and I sighed, humming softly to myself as I cleaned away the dirt and blood from the past few days.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:10 pm

- Emilia -

My entire body seems to seize up at the last bit of Ivris's sentence. The Master is very displeased with you . . .

It takes me a second to realize she's talking about the Guild Master of Fairy Tail, not him. I relax -- well, I relax a little. "Master Garo? I can't say that I'd know."

- Kit -

"Yeah, for real," I say. "He looks like a . . . vampire, is it? I keep forgetting what they're called."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 pm

~Ivris
"Ah, really? Hmm... perhaps I'll ask him about it later, then. Thank you, Emilia. I'll see you around," I say, smiling quickly at her before heading over to see how Justin was doing.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 pm

~Irene~

I shrunk the screen until it was small enough to hide in a bureau drawer before stowing it. My hands smother out the folds of my garment before I descended the stairs into the main hall.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:34 pm

The curvy bartender looked down at the boy and said, "I'm Alana. You'd like to join, yeah?"

~Trevor~

"I'd love to!"

Long story short, I got my Guild Mark and was officially made a member of Fairy Tail. Grinning, I walk away from the counter in search of new friends.

~Kyle~

I approach the counter and lean up against it. Beside my elbow, my ethereal fox appears and stares at the one who'd introduced herself as Alana.

"This is where I join, yeah?"

Alana smiled wide and pulled out the magical tattoo machine thing. "Yep!"

A few moments later, I find myself rubbing my forearm where my new Fairy Tail tattoo was.

Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:35 pm

~Daichi~

"Oh hey you think that's it?" I asked him, glancing over when I heard something about joining.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 pm

~Misuki~
"'Kay!" I reply, following Selenia into the store. I examined the keys for a bit before eyeing one with a flame insignia on it. After discussing with the merchant, I discovered it was the key for Fornax, the Furnace. We haggled over the price for a while and I flashed him my tits before settling on 70,000 Jewel.

"Selenia, are you ready?!" I call over as I stand by the exit. I was anxious to get back to the Guild and see everyone again. It's been so long and I was actually surprised that I missed almost all of the members.

~Lukas~
I enter the Guild, lowering the hood from my head as I gaze around at all those who had already gathered. A small grin forms on my lips at the familiar sights of Fairy Tail. It felt good to be home.

~Kai~
"I'm back!" I yell as I enter the Lion's Mane guild hall, letting the door slam behind me.

~Ivory~
"Okami, please calm down. I know it's exciting, but you're making quite the scene. . ." I sigh

~Alana~
"Sorry, Ivris!" I shout to her as I try to dry the spot I had just mopped so nobody else would fall into it.

~Felix~
"NOOOOOOICE THE GUILD'S BACK! Time to see all these sexy sluts and grab some tits, amirite?!" I snicker to Justin.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:45 pm

~Justin~

"Hahaha, no doubt!" I say, giving my Exceed a high-five. The year with Felix was fun, but it was good to be back at Fairy Tail.

That, and Felix was finally back in his element: anywhere with plentiful racks.

~Okami~

"But I'm excited!" I squeel, forming little wooden copies of myself to dance on the table with me.
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 pm

- Emilia -

I nod once to Ivris. I don't understand it. I was her opponent in the Trials, and yet she seems genuinely nice. What reason is it that she has to be nice to me?

I think on this for a moment. Then I hear a certain Exceed yell something unsavory, and turn my head over my shoulder to give that cat a withering look. "You will certainly not do that," I mutter.

- Kit -

I crane my neck to see where he's referring to. "Oh. Yeah, that might be it." Then I remember something. "Never got your name, by the way."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:03 pm

~Daichi~

"Oh gosh yeah I'm sorry, I'm Daichi Watanabe," I introduced, holding my hand out to him, "I don't think I got your's either."

~Maiamai~

"Is anyone home?" I asked a bit softer than Kai had, floating a little above his head.

~Kanda~

I was walking back down the hall to meet back up with the boys when I heard another voice coming from the door.

"Oh hey Kai, Maiamai," I greeted with a smile, feet making soft noises on the ground as I walked over from the water still on them. I didn't really know Kai all that well, both of us being so busy lately that we never had a lot of time to talk, but he seemed like a nice guy, "How'd everything go?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top