Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

canaissexy  x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:39 pm

- Kit -

"Yeah, he does seem a little odd," I say to the boy.

- Emilia -

Inside the stout, violet tent is a woman. She sits upon the floor, cross legged and her back to me. Meditating, I see.

I push the flap of the tent behind me, closing the tent. I take a few steps, making them quiet, and then stand still, waiting for her to finish her meditation. I don't care how long it takes. I can wait. Besides, it would not do to anger Sylvia Frobisher.

To my surprise, she speaks almost immediately. "I see someone has come."

"Emilia Stafford, ma'am," I say.

Sylvia chuckles mirthlessly. "And is that what you go by these days?"

I don't even blink. "I'm in need of your help," I say. "The adversaries I'm facing are powerful. They will only continue to be more powerful. That's why I need a secret weapon. Your magic is the only thing that can help me attain that weapon."

"No. I won't do it."

"I wasn't asking."

Sylvia looks over her shoulder to me, her beaded black dredlocks tinkling against each other.

"I am under no obligation to help you," she says coldly. "Find some former Fairy Tail wizard."

"I can't. I left that guild, even before it disbanded."

"Even so, what reason do I have to do as you ask, Miss Stafford? You have been affiliated with not one, but two of Fiore's most unsavory guilds. Helping someone like you would cause me to lose nearly all credibili -- "

I open a fisted hand, revealing a sparkling bounty of gold coins. It's practically all of my earnings that I've made over the past year.

If there's one thing that's reliable about Sylvia Frobisher, it's her greed. Sylvia stops talking, her mouth watering at the sight of the money. She reaches her hand out, but I close my fist over the gold coins again.

I kneel down in front of her. My blue eyes lock with her brown.

"Do we have a deal?" I say.

~  1 Month Later  ~

One moment, I'm in the room of a quiet inn, going over my plans.

The next, I'm in one of the last places I want to be.

Fairy Tail? I think with a bit of shock. I turn around in a circle, examining the Guild Hall. It's a lot more run-down than when I left it. But I'm not supposed to be here. I can't be here. I still need to defeat the Four Horsemen --

"I have business I need to attend to."

I turn around, again, to see Master Garo.

Just as I'm about to storm up to him and ask him what the hell this sort of trick was, to bring me back here all of a sudden, when he continues, "Until I return, Lectus Forransis will be the interim Guild Master. I will return shortly, and ask all of you to do your best to resume normal guild happenings as best you can."

He's gone in an instant. The interim Guild Master steps up to speak.

I do not take my eyes off of Lectus Forransis. Not for one second. Pallid skin, the wicked grin, the double meanings of the phrase "to die for" . . .  he obviously isn't evil. At all.

"God, Garo is damn stupid, isn't he?" I mutter. He had to be, if he thought it was a good idea to leave him in charge.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Currengly Binging: Daredevil
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:46 pm

~Ivris
I appear in the Guild Hall a moment after Garo leaves, my skirt falling down around my waist as I poof into existence on the inside of the bar, where I hoped it'd be safe to teleport into since that was the place most likely to be empty. Of course, if I had slowed down I could've checked, but teleporting so many times in a row and my desire to get back to the guild overrode my absolute need for safety.

As my shoes touched the floor, the back of my heel hit a slippery spot on the floor, which had just been cleaned likely less than an hour ago, and I fell backwards onto the floor, landing with a thud in a disgraceful heap, my hair now a mess as well. Just great. As I slowly picked myself up, careful not to hit my now tender left arm on the counter, I looked around at the guild hall filled with so many memories and people alike.

~Xavier
"So we get called back here and for what - now Garo's gone? I'll never understand him, I swear," I mutter, rolling my eyes.

~Selenia
I pick out a key, giving it a close look. The shop keeper creeps over to me with a sheepish smile and says, "Back so soon? I'm afraid that I can't sell you that just yet - I don't know which of your little Spirits it belongs to; I forgot where I put the book after this last year or so, and I'm afraid it might take me a while to come up with an overpriced - I mean find the particular one."

"Oh, is that all you're worried about? I can find it in no time," I reply, grabbing a silver key of my own. "Open, Gate of the Southern Cross, Crux!"

Crux appears beside us floating, asleep as usual.

"Morning, Crux. Can I ask you to do a quick search - I want to find out which gate this key opens."

"Hmm? Oh, that key... let's see... oh, it's gotta be... The Crane! Grus is his name, I believe. Is that all you need?"

"Yes, that's all. Thanks so much," I say, although he's already asleep. I close his gate before turning back to the shop keeper and ask, "Well?"

"Grus, hmm? Well... I suppose, I'd value it at about... 500,000 Jewel, since that's what a similar one sold for last year," the shop keeper says, pulling a notebook of his sales out. "But with inflation, well..."

I give him a look, and he hesitates, "Tell you what, I'll give you it half off if you buy something else. Just because you're back, and such a good customer. What do you need?" the old man asks, willing to make a deal.

"Hmm, funny you should ask. I'm looking for a shield - you wouldn't happen to have one, would you?"

"Oh, a shield? And why would you need that?"

"Well, actually, I've taken up Requip. So you'll be seeing much more of me around here."

"Oh, is that so? Well then, I have the finest magical shields you'll-"

"No, nothing magical. Just a normal shield, if you would."

"Wh-wha? Normal? Well... I suppose, I've had this really well-crafted one sitting in the back for a while, but no one wants to buy i-I mean no one has been willing to give me a good enough offer for it, since it's of such exquisite craftsmanship. But for you, I'll give you a good deal. Only 40,000 Jewel for it. Are you sure?"

"Yes, that'll be great. Here you go," I say, handing him the Jewel. It was almost all of the Jewel I had left since my last job.

"Just a second, let me go grab it from the back," he says, scurrying off.

~Ryuko
I drive closer to the familiar city, the wind rushing through my hair as I draw closer to Fairy Tail. It seemed like an eternity had passed since I'd been back in Magnolia.

~Damien
"Sure, if that's what you want," I say, smiling warmly at her. What a good kid.

~Varus
"Thanks, Seraphina. So, what've you been up to lately?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:40 pm

- Emilia -

I arch an eyebrow at Ivris's arrival, finding it hard to believe that she was the mage that actually beat me in the S-Class trials. Then I turn on my two-inch heels and start walking away. I left this guild. I have no place here.

- Kit -

I crane my neck, looking among the wizards for others. There has to be someone else here that was new, right? Maybe I can find someone, form a team with them.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 pm

~Kyle~

I walk through the doors, my ethereal fox trotting beside me. And so begins my next adventure.

~Justin~

After his little speech, Lectus returned to Master Garo's office once more. I give a puzzled shrug to Felix, and that's when she catches my gaze. My heart skips a beat, and I mouth the word Eva.

It had been nearly fourteen months since I'd seen her last, and let me tell you, it makes a guy realize what's important.

But the journey Felix and I went on was important, too. We trained, became stronger, and found out more about the 'Shadow who walks where even I cannot.'

But Eva.

I stand, my throat constricted.

~Aiden~

Lectus. I think to myself. I remember hearing the name once or twice, but only in passing, and only from Garo. If memory served, he was a member of Fairy Tail something like seventy years ago before vanishing under mysterious circumstances.

With a sigh, I stand fully and resume cleaning the top floor.
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 pm

~Daichi~

"I wonder where Master Garo had to go," I wondered out loud, looking around as well, "And I wonder when he'll come back."

~Kanda~

I grinned and held up a finger, signaling I wouldn't be long. Then I turned and headed down to my room, excited by the promise of finally having a hot shower.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:06 pm

~Ivris
Spotting Emilia as I tidy my hair up as best as possible, I jump over the bar the old fashioned way and head over to talk to her, not noticing she had been on her way out.

"It's been a while since we last talked, hasn't it, Emilia?" I start, asking her a rhetorical. "How've you been?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 pm

~Lucia~
"Really, who even is this punk?" I say, shaking my head in disbelief. What the heck is Garo thinking?

"It does feel nice to be back, though. Blue Pegasus was alright, but it'll never beat Fairy Tail," I say, smiling.

~Seraphina~
"Uh, you know. Just the usual... Lots of training and, you know," I say, letting out a sigh and leaning back into my chair.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:30 pm

- Emilia -

I purse my lips. I may not like Ivris much, but I should still be civil. "I've been . . . busy," I say. "Yourself?"

- Kit -

"Yeah," I say. "I don't know about you, but that new guy is sorta giving me the creeps."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:34 pm

~Irene~

"They suspect nothing I promise you," I whispered as I knelt in front of a large video monitor, my cream robes barely gracing the ground. The man on the screen nodded solemnly before he cut the transmission and the screen went blank.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:54 pm

~Xavier
"That's the truth. It was fun but... I think it was getting exhausting. It': good to be back," I say, smiling at Lucia.

~Varus
"So, as usual, nothing?" I ask, smirking.

~Ivris
"Oh, nothing major. I just le- ahem, joined Mermaid Heel," I say, hoping she didn't ask anything more than that. "Do you know where I might be able to find the Master?" I say, looking around anxiously, hoping to change the subject.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top