Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  canaissexy  

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Today at 12:22 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 1:08 am by Cana

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by Hero of Time on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:58 pm

"We cannot risk a war with Fiore, no matter our prowess. And because of that, I am hereby disbanding Fairy Tail. This is.... difficult, I know. But it has to be done.

But no matter how far away this may take some of you, know in your hearts who you are and what you are. You are wizards of Fairy Tail."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourteen months to the day, a special magic sensor array was used to summon Fairy Tail’s wizards back to the guild hall. With their return came a resurgence of happiness in Magnolia as well as an insurgence of new members wanting to be a part of the once-legendary guild. The guild that soars high above the rest. The guild that will continue to create legends well into the future.

It’s name…… is Fairy Tail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Justin~

I step through the tall doors and blink a few times to fight back the swell of emotion. I grip the straps of my pack tighter when I see wizards I recognize (and when I sense the shadows of those I cannot see). To my right, children were busy repainting a worn Fairy Tail banner, while Callos and Ingred were sharing a round at a table to the left. On the second floor, I could see people busily dusting railings (that had been unused for fourteen months). Magic permeated the air. I missed this place.

Pulling my hood off, I say to my exceed beside me, "Felix... we're home."
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail: Malevolence

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:03 pm

- Kit -

Where am I?

I lift my hands from the gravel road. They're blackened, dirtied from the road. My bare torso is dirtied, too, and my ribs stick out prominently against my gaunt stomach. My pants are tattered. They've got something on them. Blood? Is that blood? There are a bunch of maple trees all around, the long road bisecting the forest. What is this place? What happened? I don't know, why don't I know?

Who am I?

Something comes rattling down the road, and then panic is kicking in and I'm scrambling, crawling to the forest like an animal and then huffing as I get to my feet lunging behind a tree to where I might not be seen, where I might be safe, might be safe, I don't know if I'll be safe it doesn't feel like I'll be safe it doesn't feel like I'll be safe ever --

I poke my head out. A rickety carriage ambles by, with no apparent interest in me. I melt in relief, even though my heart still thrums against my chest.

Sighing, I turn back to face what's in front of me --

And then I jump, literally
jump and nearly yell out in fright, when I see it in my hands. Tendrils of dark electricity, crackling and sparkling and zipping back and forth between my hands. It's not hurting me. If anything, it almost feels rejuvinating.

Black lightning.

What am I?

~ 2 Years Later ~

I open my eyes.

I tilt my head back, looking up at the Guild Hall. It's obvious the place has seen better days, with its chipped paint and still-dusty windowframes. But inside, I see the wizards working. Said windowframes are being dusted, and I see some fixing up the banner. Others, like that boy and flying cat, and the two pink-haired siblings, have only just arrived.

I pull up my black scarf and hook it over my nose, burrowing my face deeper into its safe, welcoming folds as I examine this unfamiliar territory.

So this is Fairy Tail, huh?

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Currengly Binging: Daredevil
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:46 am

~Ahri
I linger inside the Guild Hall, looking around for somewhere for new members could sign in. The amount of powerful magical essences in the room was nearly ovewhelming; one of the strongest ones I could sense were of those drinking off to the side, who I didn't recognize from the Grand Magic Games. They seemed like they might be trouble, however; it'd probably be in my best interest not to try anything there until I was more conspicuous. But suddenly, I turned my head as I felt a familiar yet much stronger magic power appear. Licking my lips, I could almost taste the Ethernano that his body gave off. He'd been the one who'd won the event with all those monsters, so it was obvious he wasn't someone to trifle with. Still... I almost couldn't resist myself. However, I calmed myself, waiting until I was at least a member of the guild to go and speak with him. Although there shouldn't be any possibility he'd recognize me in this new form I'd stolen by taking that girl's essence back in some other town, I didn't have any reason to talk with him yet.

~Ivris
"Well... I leave everything in your capable hands," I say as I snap my fingers once more, shifting the last of my luggage into my Territory. "I'm sorry for having to leave like this, but I know you can take care of yourselves without me. And don't worry - no matter what, everyone at Mermaid Heel will always be a friend of mine. If you ever need my help, just let me know."

"You sure you'll be okay? You look a little... nervous. I can always call you a carriage if you're feeling out of sorts," the woman said, this being the first time she'd seen her friend, the ex-guild master of Mermaid Heel, like this.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I guess, it's just been a while - I'm excited to see how everyone is doing. But, I still feel like I should-"

"I already told you," Ivris's friend said, pulling her into a hug. "We can all tell you belong there. Go make us proud by getting even stronger. You're too busy here to grow, but there, you can keep becoming a mage everyone here will be proud to say we know. Alright? Don't worry, I can handle things here. I learned from the best."

"Thanks so much, Cyril. I owe you one for taking over on such short notice. Next time we meet, the drinks are on me, alright?" Ivris says, smiling.

"I'll keep you to that. Then, take care. And come back to visit soon - I want to make sure you don't forget about those drinks."

Laughing softly, Ivris said, "There's no way I could forget about you all. You take care as well - I expect to see Mermaid Heel at the next Grand Magic Games, alright?"

"You got it, Master," Cyril said, sad to see her friend leave but happy for her at the same time.

"It's just Ivris now. You're the one who is a Guild Master now, Cyril. Do your best. But take some time when you need it - it's definitely not an easy job. I wonder how Garo - actually, I don't," Ivris mutters, reminiscing.

Her friend pulled back from their hug and raised an eyebrow, "I guess Fairy Tail really is just a bunch of troublemakers then, huh?"

"You know it. But I'll do my best to make sure things don't get out of hand. Well... I'll see you soon, Cyril."

"You'd better, or else I'll have to go visit Magnolia. But say good-bye to everyone one last time before you go - we couldn't have come this far without you. Thank you so much," Cyril says as they walk outside of the office, where the rest of the guild is waiting for them.

"It was the least I could do after all Olivia did for me... besides, I loved every second. I almost don't want to leave but... I can, knowing Mermaid Heel will be in good hands," Ivris said before steeping forward on the balcony to speak to the members of Mermaid Heel gathered below, all of which were female. "Thank you all for allowing me to serve as your Guild Master; it's been a pleasure, and I expect Cyril will make Mermaid Heel even better than I could. I'll miss you all, but as my last request as your master, please continue to work hard everyone, and become one of the best guilds in Fiore. I look forward to it. Now, without further ado, let the party for the new Guild Master commence!" she said, waving her hand once in good-bye as she looked at the guild one last time, remembering fondly the memories she'd made here in the year that had passed.

As confetti shot out in front of Ivris, hiding her from view momentarily, she turned to Cyril, smiling, and pulled her into a hug once more before disappearing, her body teleporting multiple times on the way to Magnolia.

~Selenia
"Hmm... Misuki, do you think we should pop by the magic shop before heading to the guild? It's been a while since we bought our last key - they out to have some new ones."

~Xavier
"That was nice, huh, Lucia? I didn't think Blue Pegasus would be my first choice for another guild, but now that I think about it, I guess it wasn't all that bad."

~Ryuko
Tear drops falling from her eyes as she drove towards Magnolia on her motorcycle, Ryuko's memories of Vi raced though her mind as she returned to her old guild. She still wasn't sure how she'd explain what had happened to everyone, but there was one thing she knew. Fairy Tail had been Vi's home, and over time it had become Ryuko's too. So even if it was hard, Ryuko would do what she could to live for the both of them. Still... she almost felt like Vi was still with her, somehow. Maybe it was the artificial part of her body, that was now completely part of her, which Vi had poured her magic into to save her from dying. Or perhaps it was the sailor outfit which Ryuko wore, which Vi had given to her before her body had disappeared. Either way, Ryuko new Vi would live on. Even if she wasn't with her anymore, she was still there - in her heart, both literally and in spirit. Knowing that, the tears began to dry up as she drew closer to the outskirts of Magnolia, looking ahead to what the future would hold for her.

~Damien
It looks like they're back, huh? About time. I grin, then turn back from facing toward Magnolia and look down at the guild hall.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 am

~Kanda~

I walked through the doors leading to the Lion's Mane guild, finally breathing easily once I reached the warmth of the entryway. A couple cuts and bruises were the only things to show I had been on a mission; an easy demeanor replacing the tense one I had during the past few days.

"Hello? I'm back," I called out, walking through the halls before spotting Damien. I smiled and walked the rest of the way before speaking again, "Oh hey, what've I missed the past few days? Hopefully nothing exciting."

~Daichi~

"Woah," I breathed out, looking in awe at the Fairy Tail guild hall. This was better than I ever dreamed it would be, and it wasn't even clean yet. After all these years...I was finally here.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:21 am

~Damien
"Hmm? Oh, welcome back Kanda," I say, waking myself from my thoughts. "Nothing much - just a minor fight with a Dark Guild who actually came to us, but nothing we couldn't handle. With Fairy Tail coming back now, hopefully things will settle down with the dark guilds. Although, with Fairy Tail coming back, maybe we're getting more than we're bargaining for," I joke, cracking a crooked smile. "Anyways, how was your job?"

~Varus
"Yeah, I could've taken care of them all by myself," I chime in. "Bunch of weaklings."

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 am

~Bane~

"So, Garo decided to call his fairies back home," I say, watching Magnolia from a large Lacrima Vision screen. "I was wondering how long it'd take."

~Alice~

"Oh yes," I nod. "With Morose Kelpie announcing their kill-on-sight rule for Fairies and Savage Badger ordering the attack on Garo's life, things really haven't been looking to good."

I pause to pour Bane another drink. "They've all been away for so long, though, it makes me wonder how they'll act now that they're reunited."

~Bane~

Taking a sip of my beverage, I whisper, "We'll see."

~Aiden~

From the upstairs balcony, I watch the wizards flooding into the Guild Hall, my mind racing with the events of the past fourteen months.

Tremor. I created him. It was me. One of the most powerful demons from the book of Zeref, and I gave him his body.

I look down at my hands, Why?

Despite searching for an answer for a year, all I found were a few names and even more dead-ends. I'd seen Rie and Mira a couple of times, but they were only for brief stints, and we could never meet during the day for fear that I was being followed. After all, Mira is a wanted criminal, and Rie's track record isn't much more sparkly.

Garo, what're you up to?

In the past year, Garo had sent Callos and Ingred out several times to infiltrate and destroy dark guilds as they popped up, but even with their power, they couldn't do much more than give the dark wizards more purpose and conviction to do evil. For my part, I networked with my floral friends around the world and reported back to Barse, but I had my own problems to deal with.

An image comes to mind of a short, black-haired boy and an even shorter girl with green hair. The three of us stood around a small sapling in a broad courtyard.

~Okami~

"Ivory! Fairy Tail is baaaack!" I squeel, hardly containing my excitement as I sprint through the open doors and leap onto a table.

~Garo~

I stare up at the man who stood before my desk, my eyes unwavering. "I know what I said, Lectus, but I need you to do me this favor; it's important. There's something that needs to be done, and I have to be the one to do it. Take care of them."

I stand, then add, "Oh, and if anything happens to my kids, I'll kick your ass so hard you'll taste it."

~Lectus~

"Oh Garo, you have nothing to worry about." I grin, the candlelight glinting on my perfect teeth.
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:31 pm

- Kit -

I take a timid step forward, searching the room for the most official-looking person. Who was the Guild Master? It was a . . . Gary? Gray? All I remember is that it started with a G.

"Um, e-excuse me," I say to no one in particular. My voice is too muffled, too quiet, so I pull down my scarf and and try to speak louder. "Has anyone seen the Guild Master?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:28 pm

~Kanda~

"Yeah hopefully, although I doubt anything will be quieter with Fairy Tail around," I agreed with a soft chuckle, "I'm just glad you guys are ok after it."

"And the mission went smoothly enough, just a few bumps in the road," I continued, rubbing a spot on my arm with a particularly sore bruise, "But nothing I couldn't handle."

It was true, ever since Lukas helped us with that spell I felt stronger, more confident in both myself and my powers.

~Daichi~

"You mean Master Garo?" I asked the boy, remembering the name from when I studied up on the guild years before, "I haven't seen him yet, but I'm sure he'll pop up soon."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:39 pm

- Kit -

Oooh so it's not Gary. "Okay." I take another look around the room. "You wouldn't happen to know how to get into Fairy Tail, would you?"

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:48 pm

~Daichi~

"I'm just as lost as you are," I said with a chuckle, looking around the room, "I used to study up on a lot of this kind of stuff but I sorta...lost track of it all. And with it being newly re-opened I have no clue."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top