Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:45 pm

(#edge)

Jenni: I should have figured that. That was a bit of a stupid question to ask. I almost say that maybe her birth mother cared more than Charitia thinks. I've told everyone that I couldn't go back home to Morti and Amata often because I couldn't afford to. It's not because I don't care, it's because I have to. Everything I've done, I've done because I've had to.

But I don't say that, because I'm not an idiot. I don't know just what her birth mother did. It would be pretty stupid of me to assume she wasn't all bad after that whole speech about how stupid it is to talk about people without really understanding them. Talk about a hypocrite. "I'm sorry, my lady. No one deserves that, especially from a mother." I finger the valleys under my gloves. I can't imagine someone abandoning their child. I clench my hands together as tightly as they can, still keeping them behind my back. I can't. No, no I can't.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:35 pm

(new edge lord in town, Charitia)

{ Charitia }

I look away, eyes not fixating on anything in particular, "I could beg to differ, but it doesn't really matter does it."

Getting up, I started wobbling around the room. I only occasionally gave her a glance before returning to whatever I was doing.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:17 am

Jenni: No, it really doesn't. I watch her as she makes her way aimlessly through the room. Not walking, no, wandering. For some reason, I feel like that's an important difference. I don't think she wants me around anymore. I can't blame her. "Is there anything I can do you for you, my lady?"

Michael: I take a peak over at the blonde haired woman standing by the wall. I hadn't noticed her during the battle (I mean, if I had, she'd be dead now) but now that she's right in front of me I can see why she made it through it. Outside of a certain sort of strength that she seems to have, she's just... I don't know, she's got that warrior's composition that I see in all of the Ballistics, or in other really good soldiers back home. Just that sort of look where you know it'll take a few bullets and stab wounds for someone to even admit they're in pain. I never thought I'd meet a Syntrai that had that sort of drive. I guess there's a first for everything. As I wait on the two women to make their decision I talk to the blonde instead. "They figure out what they're doing with you or what?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:07 pm

~ Lilith ~

"No. Not yet, I guess. Or not ever. I don't know." I want to sit down but I settle for leaning against the wall tiredly instead. "I want to see my sister."

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:52 pm

"I am," Larea stated, still forming an opinion of the man, "Any help would be appreciated. However, do you have any combat training?"

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 pm

- Luke -

"Yeah, perhaps," I say to Finsa. I'm just about to turn and ask someone to go down and see if Skada can do it before I catch Michael already making his way over to Penny's sister. Or maybe not . . .

- Cedric -

I snort. "Only fourteen years of it," I say.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Michael: Then you probably shouldn't have attacked the city she was in, you idiot. I keep my tongue in check, though. This time, at least. As much as I'd like to kill another one of them, I need to get this girl with the weird haircut up in one piece. That means avoiding crazy Cruelty ladies. "You got a name?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Adam-

"Sure." I say, accompanied by an affirmative nod. "Thank you, for letting me stay here when I need to."
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:27 pm

~ Lilith ~

"It's Lilith," I say.

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:42 pm

(Just for the sake of clarification, Michael didn't actually say the first part. Although considering the fact that he's a Passion Bearer and he's Michael, Lilith probably could've inferred what he was thinking xD)

Michael: Lilith. What, like Lily? Like the flower? A Cruelty Bearer having a name that's kind of like a flower? Weird. I nod. "Name's Michael."

Chase: I nod my head. "Of course. Before you come in, there are a few things you should know about the people living with me. As I mentioned previously, I have a daughter named Monica, about your age. She will be coming home shortly with Zeke. As for the others, there are two woman, Carina and Odessa, both Hate Bearers, who are staying with me for the time." I'm sure you'll appreciate Odessa's charming personality just as much as everyone else. "As I mentioned earlier, I also have a Cruelty body guard. Her name is Ash, and she is unhinged, to put it lightly. Pay very little attention to anything that comes out of her mouth."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top