Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 2:00 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Page 100 of 101 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 pm

~Fi~

As I took a few more steps, each one becoming longer and longer, I finally reached the doorway without being spotted. With a quick movement I slipped around the corner and bolted towards the stairs, the last thing I could hear of their conversation being the location of the others. I looked around from room to room, tempted to call out but not wanting to draw attention, before a huge crash rang through the halls. With a gasp I turned around and took off towards the noise.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:31 pm

(Oh, please, you're doing just fine, man! It's me who should be apologizing, I've been dragging my feet somewhat!)

~ Ara ~

I take a deep breath and nod, even though he probably can't see me from the cockpit. My pulse had finally evened out, but not too long from now, it'll be back into the fray. I close my eyes, letting my consciousness seep into the aircraft's system and letting the hum lull me into a steady calm. I'll take the eye of the storm while it lasts.

~ Mizumi ~

I backflip out of the way, my wings helping me clear the distance. Now even waiting for the chandelier to settle, I summon a wave of water as tall as I am and send it directly through the wreckage, collecting sharp fragments that had broken off on its way to hit the spirit.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 pm

(No, no, you're fine! Don't apologize, I rather enjoy the wait as I have no idea what I'm doing at this point.)

Alistair sensed that Ara might be hesitant to return to batle.
"Of course, if you'd rather not, we'd be happy to drop you off at a safe location."

---

The chandelier crashed to the ground and sent glass fragments everywhere.

Hayate sensed a chance to escape and darted away to grab his sword, narrowly dodging some shards.

The water blast hit Azathoth, the glass within doing nothing to stop him. He roared in fury and sent four tentacles towards Mizumi rapidly in retaliation.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Letting out a gasp after being pulled away with sudden force, Kagami held onto her Mate.

"Oh, gods, I'm sorry. I was..paying attention to something else. Thank you, amore."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikaru and Koaru teleported out of the path of the debris from the chandelier, leaving Hideyoshi still bound.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:15 pm

~ Ara ~

"Of course not," I say, not opening my eyes. "Might as well relax while I can, though, right?"

~ Mizumi ~

I leap out of the way again, this time up into the air where I have a better view of the situation. Noting the lack of damage on the demon, I decide that my attacks won't do much. I do have his attention, though, and so I switch tactics.

I've just got to stall until the Empress thinks up something that will work.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:41 pm

~Fi~

For a moment I was lost again, looking from room to room until I heard another yell and crash a little ways ahead of me. Sprinting the rest of the way to the door I froze, eyes widening at the sight of the fight. I had been hoping someone would be able to help me downstairs but...it looked like they needed it more. But what in the world could I do?

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Alistair smiled.
"Well said."

MacRyan reported on the situation from the cockpit.
"We're flying over the palace now. There's another Conglomerate shuttle here, looks like Heriot's. I'm coming in for a landing."

---

Hideyoshi struggled to escape the ribbons the twins had tied him up with but was too late. Glass shards from the chandelier penetrated his torso, striking numerous vital organs. He collapsed onto his back, beginning to die.

Wilhelm gave his mate a quick kiss on the cheek.
"You have no reason to be sorry, mein liebe."
Looking around the room, he spotted a severely injured Hideyoshi bleeding on the ground. With a horrified gasp, he sprung to his feet and scrambled to get to him.

Azathoth swiped at Mizumi continually with his appendages, growing more and more angry as he missed. Though his accuracy got worse, his force got higher and higher, the blows crashing through furniture and leaving marks on the walls and floor as he swatted blindly.

Hayate, seeing Mizumi occupied with Azathoth, sprinted to her, prepared to attack again with his sword.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Hikaru, after making sure Kaoru was alright, realized they had left Hideyoshi in harms away, and gasped when he saw the damage.

"Oh," Kaoru commented with his hand over his mouth, "That looks unnecessarily painful."

~~~~~

Kagami smiled a little at Wilhelm's gesture, a sliver a hope in a seemingly doomed situation, but her face fell when he vanished.

"Amore?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:52 pm

~ Ara ~

I reach out to the other shuttle mentally, just to check and be sure there's nothing troubling there.

~ Mizumi ~

Dodging takes all of my focus. I stay in the air, swooping around each strike and only moving higher to keep his attention upwards instead of away, towards the others.

Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:04 pm

(Need help getting back into the action, Shay?)

A single robot soldier was stationed inside.

MacRyan pulled in and landed next to the other shuttle. After coming to a complete stop, he exited the cockpit, still in full gear, and grabbed a flak cannon that was leaning on the wall.

Annie stood up from her seat, gun still in-hand, looking nervous.

Alistair glanced at the others to make sure they were ready before pressing the button to open the side bay door.
"Here we go... stay sharp, everyone."

---

Wilhelm scurried over to Hideyoshi, crouching to be at his side.
"Oh dear... oh dear..." he muttered in a panic, looking over Hideyoshi's many wounds. It was clear he would not survive.

"I guess this checkmate, hmm, Wilhelm-san?" Hideyoshi remarked in a weak voice, trying to sound cheerful. He gasped for air sharply and suddenly.

Wilhelm shook his head vehemently, choking back tears.
"Don't say that! We're gonna fix you up, ja? Just gotta bandage your wounds, that's all!"

Hideyoshi started coughing, blood running down his lips and staining his clothing.
"Don't be ridiculous... that's the last thing I expect of you... take m-my hand..."
The Gensokyian feebly offered his palm.

Wilhelm took his hand and squeezed it tightly, unsure what to else to do.
"I... you and I could have been together, Hideyoshi. In another world."

Hideyoshi smiled slightly.
"T-t-thank you for saying that... I know you remember n-now... t-tell Henri I was d-dedicated to the very... very end."
He closed his eyes, losing consciousness.

Wilhelm solemnly accepted that he would never wake again.
"Goodbye..."
He started to cry softly over the body.

---

Azathoth was still swinging wildly, getting more and more angry with every failed attack.

Hayate jumped into the air to attack Mizumi with a broad swing of his sword, but before the blow made contact, one of Azathoth's wayward appendages unintentionally crashed into him. The impact sent him flying, where he hit the wall with a sickening crunch. The ninja's lifeless body slumped to the ground.

The evil waifu grinned with malice when he hit something, but when he realized what he had hit, he became furious.
"I WILL NOT BE DEFIED!' His voice boomed with rage, targeted at Mizumi. With impressive speed, he used a tentacle to grab a lamp on an end table and throw it upwards at Mizumi as a projectile.

Last edited by Comrade Squid on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 101 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top