Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

canaissexy  x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Page 99 of 101 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:27 pm

~ Ara ~

"MacRyan," I pant when he speaks, almost dizzy from the sudden release from the terror. They're okay. They're okay. They're both okay. A stupid smile spreads across my face and I feel a tear of stress run down my cheek. Gathering back some composure, I wipe my face and reply, "I only... did what you would have, sir."

~ Mizumi ~

I hear a scream echo from down the hall and my blood runs cold.

Fi.

"My Lady, I'll go," I offer, waiting for her permission anxiously.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:28 pm

(If you want! It's totally optional, but if there's something you want to do with them, feel free. Just be warned that I have very few characters I can send there to interact with them.)

"It's... more than that," Alistair admitted, looking a bit remorseful.
"I need to apologize for making you stay behind when the danger began. I rather stupidly believed it would be better if you stayed away, making your decisions for you... I forgot that you're an adult, and can make your own decisions. Maybe it's just because I'm a father, and you remind me so much of- nevermind that, I completely underestimated your ability. And I'm sincerely sorry. I am now determined to head to the Mahou, track down the forces that have caused us so much grief and finish this once and for all!"
He gave an inviting smile.
"And I'd like you to join me."

The ship began to take off again from the street, rising from in-between the buildings and turning in the direction of the Mahou.

---

Wilhelm was befuddled as to what the scream could be. It sounded like a small child.
Could be Sakura... or Meiko.
When Mizumi asked tto leave, he started to panic even feither.
"Go? Erm... I'm not sure we can spare you... we're close to being overwhelmed as it is."
Hayate was still glaring at him, waiting.

Hideyoshi similarly stood patiently, awaiting whatever the twins might have in store for him.

---

Nyarlathotep calmly returned his wand to his pocket and raised his hands, otherwise unperturbed by the entrance of the robots. He sighed with a surprising lack of amusement.
"Really, Xavier?"

Mallory let go of Fi and stepped back behind Nyarlathotep when a short, well dressed middle-aged man stepped through the doors, adjusting his tie as he entered the room. He bore a smug grin.
"Yes, really, Nyarlathotep. You didn't think I'd be angry after you tried to double-cross me? Clearly you've got a lot more to learn about human nature."

Nyarlathotep flashed a smirk, betraying the fact that he was planning something. Xavier Heriot didn't seem to notice.
"Maybe so. Care to teach me?"

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:08 pm

"Let's just kill him." Hikaru suggested, adjusting the hold on one of the ribbons in his hand, "He'd probably kill all our kind."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:21 pm

(I'll probably just have them lay low for a little longer until I figure out something to do with them XD Thank you!)
~Fi~

I scrambled away from the twin once they let me go, wanting to make a break for the door but now another man was standing in the way. Slowly, as to not draw attention to myself I backed up against the wall, leaning down to pick up my knife where it had fallen. My eyes flicked back and forth between the doors and the people in front of me, hoping someone had heard something and were coming to help. I was too weak to do anything.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:34 pm

~ Ara ~

"Of course," I answer, straightening up and smiling back. "Just tell me what to do, sir."

~ Mizumi ~

I bite my lip and hold my ground. Something's wrong, but I have my orders to stay here now.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:23 pm

"Well, first I suppose you're in need of a recap."
Alistair took a seat on the bench, leaving enough room for Ara to sit next to him.
"As I'm sure you know, I wasn't killed in the explosion. Nyarlathotep- yes, he's the one behind this, along with Xavier Heriot- activated a force field an instant before detonating the bombs, and teleported me away. I was held at Heriot Headquarters until MacRyan came and rescued me, with your assistance. One of his accomplices got away, but Nyarlathotep teleported to the Mahou Capital, and Heriot followed in a transport."

"So," MacRyan began from the cockpit, "we're heading there to finish this once and for all."

The Executive nodded.
"Exactly. We can't form a plan of attack until we get there and assess the situation, however."

---

Azathoth's eyes shifted to Mizumi.
"You. Guard. You hear the little girl dying, yes? I can prevent that. And I will gladly prevent that, if you help me here... end the stalemate. Give me the Arch Empress. You don't even have to touch her! Just leave, and go help the little girl, and allow the balance to shift in my favor..."

Hideyoshi paused in confusion.
"Your kind? We are all majo, my friends. We must be unified, for if we are not, the Tech Conglomerate will ruin us all. Why do you fight us, my brothers in arms?"

---

Nyarlathotep grinned with satisfaction as he waved his hand and all the robots in the room slowly turned to point their weapons at Xavier.
"You didn't think I'd make sure all the robots were to recognize me as their sole master? Clearly, you've got a lot more to learn about my nature."

Xavier's expression slowly turned to wide-eyed shock, then silent fury as he raised his hands.
"You promised me power... IMMORTALITY... and I gave you everything I owned. You'd betray me in such a manner?!"

Nyarlatthotep shrugged.
"I'm not sure what you were expecting. Don't think I'm not grateful! You were an excellent stepping stool."
He glanced over at the robots and motioned to Xavier.
"Take him to saferoom. I might have a use for him later."

Sakura looked at Nyarlathotep with unease, wondering if he intended to use her in the same way he used Xavier.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:52 pm

"Awwwwww," Hikaru said maliciously, "He must not've gotten a very good look at us."

"Or he doesn't know we're Familiars," Kaoru added with the same sickening tone. "Bless him."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:17 pm

~ Ara ~

I take that in. "Okay. How long until we get there?"

~ Mizumi ~

The mere suggestion that I'd betray the Fiores is enough to harden my resolve. I toy around with a few choice words that pop into my head.

"You have to be a special kind of stupid to think I'd do that, especially after laying out exactly why I shouldn't."

Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:28 pm

~Fi~

I could only stand and watch the exchange, trying to think of a plan. My strength was drained after my last attempt at magic so that was no longer an option, but was it even needed? If they were no longer paying attention to me, maybe I could sneak away. With a gulp I decided to test it, taking a tentative step towards the door with my eyes trained on the people in front of me.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:47 pm

(Sorry I took so long, I've been busy the past few days.)

"We're flying over the Middlelands now," MacRyan informed them from the cockpit.

---

Hjdeyoshi scoffed.
"You do not think the Conglomerate would kill you too, if given the chance? Majo and Familiars are equal in this struggle... no one will be safe."

Azathoth's eyes lit up with fury upon hearing the insult.
"How DARE you! I offer you my assistance in saving an innocent, and you repay me with mockery? You wretched scum!"
Still fuming, the spirit took the time to observe its surroundings, his gaze landing on an object of an interest. His many eyes looked up, and despite his abstract features, an expression of pure, gleeful malice was clearly recognizable upon his face.

Wilhelm looked up to see what Azathoth had spotted. Alarms started going off in his mind.
...the chandelier!

The massive, golden chandelier hung from a narrow chain on the ceiling. With one swift motion, one of Azathoth's appendages swung upward and sliced through it, sending the huge decoration cascading down... and Kagami was standing right under it.
"GET AWAY!" Was all he could get out before grabbing his soulmate by the arm and pulling her away before the chandelier hit the ground.

---

Two robots grabbed a struggling Xavier by each arm and dragged him away through a side door.

Sindri started to regain consciousness, eyes slowly starting to flicker open.

Sakura witnessed this and touched the tip of her sword to the back of his neck
"And what do we do with this one?" She asked with pure resentment and hatred, furious at the death of her soulmate. "We should kill him... he has struck a terrible blow to the Shimizu family, and must pay the price in blood!"

Nyarlathotep shook his head.
"No. He's prime hostage material... we'll take him upstairs. Offer a trade."

During this exchange, none of them payed attention to Fi, who was beginning to sneak away.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 101 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top