Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Today at 2:05 am by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Page 98 of 101 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Post by Comrade Squid on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Annie saw what looked like the Executive standing in the doorway. By this time, he was ushering for them to come closer, to come aboard. She realized full well this could be a trap.

But she didn't care. A glimmer of salvation was more than enough in her eyes.

She ran towards the ship at a swift pace, looking behind her to see if Ara would follow.

Another thud came from the door, this time louder. A visible dent outward appeared on the door.

---

"If you were to reveal your weakness..."
Azathoth paused for a moment, thinking.
"No. If you were to give yourself up, allow me to take your soul and reclaim my position, I will spare your family and everyone else in this palace from dying. It would be a noble sacrifice, to end this pointless carnage... you would be remembered as one of the most glorious and revered Arch Empresses in the Mahou. Your legacy will be golden."

---

Sakura's eyes trailed to the ground, where she finally spotted the corpse of Ayumu, in a pool of his own blood. Her eyes widened in horror, and she gasped.
"You... killed Ayumu... I-"
She was at a loss for words. Silently, she got onto her knees and kneeled over the body, closing her deceased soulmate's eyelids before shutting her own eyes and whispering a silent prayer.

Nyarlathotep glanced at Sakura's loss with indifference. He returned his attention to Fi, now smirking.
"Oh, my poor, sweet child..." he said in a mocking tone of voice, "it's not a question of whether or not you'll let us... it's merely how hurt you'll get trying to stop us."

The moment he finished his sentence, Minnette and Mallory held their knives higher where Fi could more easily see them, the silver blades glinting in the light of the room.

Nyarlathotep began pacing back and forth in front of her.
"So, are we doing this the easy way, or will you choose the way of pain?"

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:10 pm

"Gilded, you mean." Kagami smirked, "Majo must not be your first language."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:58 pm

~Fi~

My eyes flickered between Sakura kneeling over her dead soulmate, the two with the knives, the scary man slowly pacing in front of me, Sindri still unmoving on the floor. I was alone.

"I-I..." I started, trying not to let my fear take over my thoughts. I finally looked at the door, getting an idea. It was risky but what choice did I have now?

With a deep breath I stood a little taller and looked him in the eyes, "I choose neither."

With that I called on my powers and gave everything I had to sprint over to the door. If I could just get to Mizumi or anyone maybe they could help.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 am

~ Ara ~

I don't even hesitate. I bolt towards the Executive, not even considering the possibility of foul play.

Today has had very little hope extended my way and I'm going to take whatever chance I have.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Alistair stepped aside, allowing Annie to board the ship, shortly followed by Ara. Once they were both safely on board, he pressed a button, closing the passenger bay door.

Inside the passenger bay, there were two rows of benches sat opposite from each other. Annie took a seat at one, still trying to catch her breath.

MacRyan's voice came from the cockpit.
"Are they on board, sir?"

Alistair shouted back.
"Yes, you can take off now!"
The Executive turned to look at Ara.
"Welcome aboard..."
He smiled, and his tone changed from stern confidence to gratitude.
"...and thank you."

---

Azathoth's gleeful grin changed to a scowl as he growled with fury.
"Don't be insolent with me! It won't help you!"

Wilhelm tried his hand again, drawing attention to the sword he had up to Hayate's throat.
"What about your men? We've taken them as prisoner!"

The fallen god flexed his tentacles, clearly still angry with Kagami's remark.
"I don't care whether they live or die!"

---

Nyarlathotep snapped his fingers. He disappeared from where he was standing and reappeared blocking the entrance to the stairwell, his wand out and aimed at Fi.
"I wouldn't try it, sweetie. This could end badly for you."

Before he could continue, the sound of humming engines became audible from outside the palace. They came to a quiet halt as the source made landfall.
"Looks like we've got company," Nyarlathotep said, eyes trailing to the front door, "let's act quickly here."
With a swift motion of his wand, he made a cut across Fi's arm, tearing the sleeves of her dress and making a light cut across the surface of her skin, hoping to scare her into dropping the sword.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:15 pm

"I thought I was being witty." Kagami admitted.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:50 pm

~Fi~

A scream escaped me as he appeared in front of me, body freezing in fear. He swings his wand up at my arm and I can do nothing until it cuts me.

I yelped and the sword clattered onto the floor at my feet but the pain helped bring me back to reality. In a last ditch attempt I fell to the ground and covered the blade, squeezing my eyes shut and praying someone would be able to help me.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Azathoth continued to berate Kagami.
"You think your wit will help you in this situation?! Even my patience has its limits, and you're testing it right now..."

Wilhelm leaned over and whispered to Kagami.
"What do we do?? Sindri isn't back yet, and it's only a matter of time before these guys are able to use magic again and make a break for it!"

---

One of the twins, Mallory, walks up behind Fi and picks her up by the arms, dragging her away from the sword.

Nyarlathotep picked up the katana, looking it over while chuckling.
"...so much resistance for just a sword."
He tossed it to Sakura, where it clattered on the ground beside her right as she finished her brief prayer. Her expression changed from sadness, to resolution and anger as she clutched the hilt of the sword and stood up. Her eyes, locked on the still unconscious Sindri, burned with fury
"Now, I will make the High Priest pay for his murder of my soulmate!"

Before she could do anything, the double doors that led to the entry hall swung open. The fake guard that had attacked Mizumi and Fi earlier stumbled in, looking weary and terrified.
"Lady Shimizu! There are metal men! They've killed all the-"
He gasped as a laser pierced his back, penetrating his heart and lung. He fell onto his knees before collapsing completely.

Six android soldiers armed with laser rifles rushed into the room, forming a circle around the occupants and keeping their weapons trained on them. Most of the robots were painted white, but there was a single robot with black markings, which appeared to be the "leader." Its single, red eye began to flash as it started speaking in a monotone, robotic voice.
"THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS NOW UNDER CONTROL OF HERIOT COMPANY FOR THE PURPOSE OF LIBERATING THE TECH CONGLOMERATE. DO NOT RESIST, OR ELSE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY."

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:40 pm

~Fi~

I screamed and kicked at the person who grabbed me, completely at a loss for what else to do. I could only glare at the man, squirming and struggling to escape the twin's grasp but it wasn't making a difference.

I was about to call out for help or curse the people who were doing this before the metal things flew in, shooting the man from before right in front of us. My eyes widened and I tensed up, once again completely frozen in fear. Even in this moment of panic I heard the metallic things mention the Tech Conglomerate and couldn't help but wonder if Rayen was ok.

(I've been totally neglecting Rayen and Nicolaus XD Is there anything I should be doing with them?)

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 pm

(You'd have to ask Py about that one)

Kagami gave her Mate a shrug. She really didn't have anymore ideas. At this point she was buying time.

"Come now, a little show with dinner never hurt anyone!" Kagami insisted playfully to Azathoth. "I just want to have some fun."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 101 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top