Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Page 101 of 101 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 99, 100, 101

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Post by Athena Lionheart on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:17 pm

@Comrade Squid wrote:Azathoth was still swinging wildly, getting more and more angry with every failed attack.

Hayate jumped into the air to attack Ara with a broad swing of his sword, but before the blow made contact, one of Azathoth's wayward appendages unintentionally crashed into him. The impact sent him flying, where he hit the wall with a sickening crunch. The ninja's lifeless body slumped to the ground.

The evil waifu grinned with malice when he hit something, but when he realized what he had hit, he became furious.
"I WILL NOT BE DEFIED1' His voice boomed with rage, targeted at Ara. With impressive speed, he used a tentacle to grab a lamp on an end table and throw it upwards at Ara as a projectile.

(-ponders deeply-

April Fools... or confused Squid?)

~ Ara ~

I offer Annie a small smile of reassurance, then nod to tell him I'm ready. Mentally, I keep tabs on that solider.

~ Mizumi ~

Already getting fatigued from the intense flying, I start when a horrible crack sounds out from behind me. I glance back briefly and my stomach does its own aerial routine. Enemy or not...

The enraged screams of the, for lack of a better term, evil waifu forces my attention back to it. I have only fractions of a second to react when it grabs something and throws it; I try to create an orb of water to intercept it, but I'm too late.

It slams into my leg and my vision goes red. Suddenly, it takes all the willpower I can muster to stay in the air.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:09 pm

After watching some of exchange between Wilhelm soup Hideyoshi, Hikaru soup Kaoru looked to Kagami with confusion.

yhr Empress shrugged, mouthing, 'I have nothing.'

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:51 pm

(Maybe? XD I could have Fi join the fight if you want her to.)

~Fi~

The emperor holds a man, crying over his dead body. The demon sent a tentacle through another's body. Mizumi's hurt and the empress and the twins are at a loss at what to do. I had to help, but what was a knife and a few animal imitations to this thing?

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:59 pm

(@Shaybaysasuke: I just don't want you to get bored!
@Athena Lionheart: Uh... both, actually. The Ara thing was because I'm an idiot, the hilarious "evil waifu" thing was part of the April Fool's filter.)

Alistair stepped outside, quickly followed by MacRyan. Annie warily stepped out.

The Executive turned back to Ara.
"Detect anything in the castle?"

---

Azathoth roared with triumphant laughter, seeing Mizumi stutter after being struck by the lamp. Soon she would be dea-
No, he thought. I have a better idea...
Seeing the Emperor far from the protection of the Arch Empress or her guards, he realized that opportunity had presented itself. He sent several appendages out in his direction, and grabbed him suddenly by the ankle, dragging him by the leg back towards his center mass.

Wilhelm cried out in surprise when he was taken and attempted to grab hold to something, but Azathoth was too powerful. The dark spirit constricted Wilhelm with several tentacles, restricting the movement of his arms and legs completely as well as covering his eyes.
"Well now!" His voice boomed. "I've acquired a bartering chip! I think my demands should be clear by now."
His words were oozing with venom and spoken in the most taunting of ways.

"Why don't we make that two bartering chips?"
The voice of Nyarlathotep echoed from the hallway. Next to him stood Sakura, two robots, as well as Minnette and Mallory, each holding Sindri by an arm. The high priest's legs were dragging slightly on the ground, as if he were unable to stand, and his head hung with fatigue.
Nyarlathotep aimed his wand at Sindri's throats.
"Yes, our demands are clear, if not original... give us the Arch Empress, or we'll kill both of them."

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:59 pm

(Okie! Tell me if this isn't ok XD)
~Fi~

I gasped in shock when the emperor was yanked away by the demon and the man from earlier walked in holding Sindri. With a new sense of determination I gripped the handle of my knife before flipping the blade over in my hand. I knew I couldn't do much to hurt these people, but distraction wasn't completely out.

Hoping I wasn't about to make a huge mistake I sent my knife flying towards the base of the demon's tentacles, hoping to shock it enough to drop the emperor.

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 pm

~ Ara ~

"I haven't checked the castle yet, but there is a robot soldier in the other aircraft," I say, then turn my attention to the building to scan for threats.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 101 of 101 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 99, 100, 101

View previous topic View next topic Back to top