Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 12:16 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Page 1 of 101 1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:32 pm

(Greetings everyone! Welcome to the official roleplaying thread for A Rift Between Worlds II! If you haven't gotten your forms in yet, don't worry, there's no time limit for starting and you'll have plenty of time before the matching!

Application Thread

I just want to clarify one thing: We will be starting on the morning of the day exactly one week before the day of the matching; This is the day that letters are sent to all the young Majo informing them the matchings will happen in one week, and a similar message will be sent to Sectorians by their MPDs. After everyone is ready, we will have our first and possibly only timeskip, and arrive at the morning of the matching. This will give everyone time to introduce their characters more thoroughly, and to give characters who don't live in the Capitals time to get there.)

---

Wilhelm opened his eyes to the familiar, but more than welcome site of the room he had spent the last 13 years of his life sleeping in. It wasn't as large as you might expect for the bedroom of the Imperial Couple, but it was still grander than the average Mahou bedroom. The soft, billowy sheets of the expensive bed took comfort to a new level, and upon opening his eyes he immediately closed them again just so he could spend a few more minutes pretending to sleep.

But it was not to be. He was used to it though, and getting up was a much easier task for him than it was for his wife, Arch Empress Kagami.
One week... He went over the words in his head. One week until the second matching.

Careful not to disturb Kagami's warm, still form adjacent to him, he carefully removed the covers on his side of the bed and silently sat up to get out. He glanced at the ornate grandfather clock near the door.
7:30. Not bad.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: A Rift Between Worlds II [RP thread]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:03 pm

If it wasn't already abundantly clear, Kagami's favorite hobby was sleeping. It had been so ever since she was a child. She believed that the internal alarm clock of the body was sacred and should not be challenged by any mortal invention of increments of time.

Sadly, her Mate did not agree.

Wilhelm had a habit of waking at gods-awful hours. He'd get up at 8, leave the nice warm bed, get dressed, and then go out and do work. How could he? How could he run around when there were wonderful sunbeams in lay half-asleep in?

The Majo noticed her pillow had moved, and she groaned at it. She reached a hand out of the warm bundle to attempt to paw at him.

"What are you doing?" she mumbled, barely coherent.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gertrud adjusted his glasses, gravity having slid them down the bridge of his noes. His gloved hand returned to watering can as he looked over his work so far.

He had only been up since 7, and he had already watered most of his garden. Next on his to-do list was to feed the other Familiars who might honestly still be asleep. Then he was to wake up Julian, who was usually up before him. He shrugged at the thought. He Match probably had a tough day yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yume didn't get any real sleep last night, per usual.

Last night started a week of sleeplessness for her. Teens ages 15-17 often had nightmarish thoughts of the Matching Ceremony around this time, and she was unconsciously (no pun intended) sucked into them. She sighed a little, putting the back of her hand over her head before coughing. Oh, well. At least she could doze off in the afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This is awful!" Hikaru exclaimed. "I've been up for 2 hours and I haven't had food yet!"

Kaoru nodded in silent agreement. He, too, was hungry, but didn't feel the need to complain about it just yet.

"Being a guardsman sucks."

"You say that a lot." the younger twin mentioned.

"Well, am I wrong?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:20 pm

~Nicolaus~

I walked out of my shower into the steamy bathroom, stifling a yawn before grabbing a towel from the rack. I stumbled a bit from lack of sleep and grabbed onto the sink, raising my head and catching the eyes of my reflection.

I grimaced at the sight.

Dark blue and purple bruises littered my cheek bone and went down further onto my shoulder and back, revealed after the water washed away my mask. Tearing my eyes away I just rubbed my towel furiously through my hair, trying to find the bottle of concealer my mother had 'misplaced' about a week ago.

~Rayen~

Humming quietly to myself I looked up from my book, watching the sun rise over the buildings in front of my soul mate's home.

3 years and I still doubted I would ever get used to the view.

~Firuza~

"Hmm, Papa?" I asked, sleep making my voice groggy as I poked my head out from under the covers.

"Shh dear, I'm just going out for a bit," Papa answered, swiftly pulling on his boots and coming to sit on my bed, "I'll only be gone a few hours, perhaps even before you wake up again."

I giggled and pushed his shoulder lightly for teasing and he chuckled in return, pulling me close to place a kiss on the crown of my head, "Now sleep, Fi. I'll wake you later."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Wilhelm heard an indecipherable mumble Kagami. Disappointed he had woken her, he responded in a whisper.
"I'm just getting up, darling. Go back to sleep."
With that he got out of bed, and quietly opened his wardrobe to look over his choices of attire.

---

Alistair looked at the horizon from his impressive view, as the sun rose above the tall buildings and shone across the entire Tech Conglomerate. It was a beautiful sight, especially from the Executive office.

He realized it must have been the only thing that kept Ezekial Valencis sane.

But observing the daylight was impractical. He had come to the office to begin preparations for the upcoming matching. He took his seat at his wide, streamlined desk, and looked over the documents regarding the protocols.

This would be the first matching he had overseen completely. He was determined not to make it a failure.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:07 pm

"Noo..." the Empress complained. "You should cuddle with me instead."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Wilhelm couldn't decide on an outfit. His soulmate's request was tempting, but he really couldn't get back in bed.
"I'm sorry Kagami, but-"
The temptation was too much.
"Alright, fine."
He got back into bed and pulled the covers back up over him, moving himself closer to Kagami's warmth and wresting his head near hers.
"But we both need to get up soon, okay?"

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Kagami let out a 'hum' of pleasure before making a remark in Cancellian. She repeated her comment in Majo:

"Let the twins wake us up, then, si?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Wilhelm took in a deep breath. It was so relaxing.
"Kagami, you know they'd never disturb us."

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Kagami thought about what Wilhelm had said for a moment, her brain working slightly slower because of the haze of sleep. She decided to keep her comment to herself but still let out a chuckle.

"They complain if I don't get up by 8:30." she said.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Wilhelm smiled, and slowly and loosely placed an arm onto Kagami's waist. The Emperor always seemd to be cold no matter ho many blankets he had, and only the heat of another person could warm him.
"They only give me till 8:00."

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 101 1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top