Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

A Rift Between Worlds II [Applications Thread]

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rift Between Worlds II [Applications Thread]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:08 pm

*gasp* 707!

Accepted! I'm sure you'll want Megan Matched at this ceremony, but I regret to say we're a little behind on male characters. I'm making one at the moment, but hopefully we'll get some more in soon!

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:10 pm

@Lady Senbonzakura wrote:*gasp* 707!
OMFGYOUKNOWWHOITISOMFG

But yea, that's alright! ^-^

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:14 pm

I literally downloaded the app yesterday XD

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:16 pm

Oh hey! Same!! I can thank Syd for telling me xD

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:24 pm

All four characters accepted!

Omni, really admire your ability to pump out complex characters. Everything about them is so unique and interesting! As Lady Sen said I am eager to see how they interact with the others.

Also looking good Salphirix! One thing I should warn you about though, is that we already have a character named Zoe. It shouldn't be too big of an issue but just letting you know in case that bothers you.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Sorry it took me a while to get this form up, but here is my bodyguard character finally.

I have a little kid character too that I'll try to get up in the next few days.

Username: NightOwl

Name: Sira Duval

Appearance: She stands at 5’6”. She has dark skin and shoulder length dark brown hair.

Homeland: Mahou

Home Village: Cancello but lives in the Capital.

Personality: When on duty, Sira attempts to appear like a mature and calm woman. She still isn’t completely comfortable being around the upper class, let alone the Emperor or Empress, and can be self conscious at times because of it. Even though she’ll have urges to say something sarcastic or maybe even just plain rude to someone, she’ll never say them out loud since she knows she was raised better than that. However, when she’s by herself, she’ll let loose and allow herself to be very expressive. She is also very detailed oriented. She’s very perceptive of her surroundings and other people, something she accomplished while training to be a guard. Because of the attack on Mahou, and the death of her soul mate, Sira has developed a hatred of the TC country. She’s come to understand that hating an entire country for what happened is unfair, but it hasn’t changed her feelings.

Biography: Sira was the first born to Lyvra and Marius Duval, followed by her younger sister, Rosae, 3 years later. She enjoyed being an older sister and took great pride in being one. While her parents always raised her to be polite and have manners, she would throw them out the window if her sister was being bullied. She always looked out for Rosae and would go rough up the one’s who were picking on her, even though doing so got her in trouble a number of times.

As she grew up, she learned that she really enjoyed fighting. She begged her parents to allow her to take classes, but they were resistant towards the idea because of her overprotective nature of her younger sister. And so, a deal was made. She would stop beating up other children and they would allow her to take classes.

Sira was matched with her soul mate when she was 16. She spent the next year getting to know and falling in love with him. However, tragedy struck when a giant robot began attacking the town a year later. While she and her family was able to escape practically unscathed, her soul mate wasn’t as lucky. For a few days he and his family were simply MIA. After experiencing the terror of losing half of her home town, she tried to hold out hope that they were still okay, but in the end their bodies were found under debris. She was crushed when she learned of his death.

Not long afterwards, she applied to be a guard in the capital since she wanted to be able to protect the people of Mahou just in case something like that were to happen again. A few months later, to her surprise, she was selected to be a personal bodyguard for the Emperor.

Bot: Senbon

Weapons/Powers: Sira is able to turn any part of herself into white smoke for short periods of time, as well as any clothing she's wearing or small objects she's carrying. However, she's not able to turn any other living creature or person into smoke as well, only inanimate objects. When she’s in this form, the smoke will just pass around any object she comes in contact with and it’s proven to be a useful skill in combat. She's also able to travel short distances when she's in her smoke form, like under a closed door or over/through a group of people to get to the other side of a room quicker.

Strengths: Sira’s skilled in hand to hand combat, as well as fighting with her duel daggers. She’s also skilled in using her magical ability. She tries to always be very aware of her surroundings and the people in them.

Weaknesses: Sira has to be aware of how often she uses her magical ability since it can tire her out if she’s not careful. Being around the noble class of Mahou is something she’s only begun to do because of her job and she’s not used to it just yet. Because of that she doesn’t always have the right etiquette for certain situations, but she is trying to do better.

Family/Friends/Love Interests:
Family:
(Lyvra Duval) - Her mother is kind woman who is a cook at a restaurant in her hometown, the same one where she got her first job at, and she enjoys cooking with her. Some of her favorite childhood memories were spent in their kitchen. While the town was rebuilding, she cooked and donated food to help out those who had lost everything.
(Marius Duval) - Her father is a very friendly and outgoing man. He used to work as a merchant, however, after the attack he quit his job to work as a carpenter to help rebuild the town.
(Rosae Duval) - Rosae is a very outgoing girl, something she gets from their father. Sira can be overprotective of her younger sister at times, which has caused some friction between the siblings as they got older. Currently, Rosae is working with her father as a carpenter.

Soulmate:
(Alain Pyre) - They grew close and she misses him greatly.

Friends:
(Mizumi Fedele) - Mizumi is the bodyguard for the Empress and they spend a lot of time together because of their jobs.

Other: none.

Last edited by NightOwl on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Oh rip lmao I'm sorry I can change that if you want xD

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:48 pm

And NightOwl does it again! Accepted.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:51 am

Another excellent form!

Also it's nothing to worry about Salphirix, I just thought you should know.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Alright, sorry for the double post everyone, but I've got a bit of a request to make.

I don't wanna discourage anybody from pouring out their creativity but at the moment we have an uneven ratio of females to males in the matching situation. We really need some more 15-17 year old guys in both the Mahou and the Tech Conglomerate. I'd like to help out and make some, but at the moment I've got a lot of plot related characters planned and I'd like to avoid that if possible. Lady Sen is in a similar situation. I'm not forcing anybody to do anything but I'd strongly recommend, that if anybody feels like they can handle creating/controlling another character, we'd love to see some matching-age males.

Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top