Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Evergreen Fan Thread!!

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evergreen Fan Thread!!

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu May 26, 2016 4:47 pm

So I've done some troping -- not for this RPG's Evergreen characters, but my Evergreen characters of past RPGs, because I know them better and they'll all still have some plot relevance in Incalescent.

Ash Harrison:
Action Girl: One of the most infamous ones to have attended Evergreen.
>>Action Mom: Hasn't lost one bit of badassery since becoming a mom. Now she's helped Travis and Harriet learn how to fight.
A Day in the Limelight: Evergreen 1.5: Confrontation is all about her, and the pinnacle of her character arc.
Belligerent Sexual Tension: Has this in spades with Ace in Confrontation.
>>Deconstructed in Incalescent. Ash fights with her husband so often that it made Harriet start to worry whether or not they would get divorced. Travis reassures her that everything will be fine between them, in the end, because they really do love each other.
Blood Knight: Ash loves the thrill of battle, and has even been known to sing Queen or Volbeat while kicking SRSIA's butt.
Boisterous Bruiser: Has a lot of fun getting into action.
Damsel Out of Distress: Ash got captured a lot. But she also escaped, A LOT, to the point where she was basically starting to become Evergreen's Houdini.  
Dark and Troubled Past: When she was nine, Ash watched her mother get murdered before her very eyes. This incited a long history of rebellious behavior in school, and her drive for revenge throughout her character arc.  
Disney Death: To stop a plane from crashing into Evergreen in the first RPG, Ash took control of the plane herself and crashed it in a location far from the school. Most thought she died, but she survived.
Green Eyes: Ash has her family's trademark.
Happily Married: By Incalescent she's married and started a family with Ace.
Heroic Sacrifice: Pulls one of these off in the first RPG when she crashes a plane to stop her friends and several other students from being killed.
Jerk With a Heart of Gold: Ash was selfish, reckless, self-absorbed, and one of the most immature people at Evergreen. But she really did care about others, at the end of the day.
Motif: We Will Rock You by Queen. It captures both her personality and her backstory very well.
Rebellious Spirit: Before going to Evergreen, she never passed any of her classes, and got kicked out of seven different schools.
Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Her objective throughout the first Evergreen RPG was to find her mother's killer, and make them pay for what they've done. She eventually does find her, in Confrontation.
Ship Tease: With Ace in Confrontation. Upgraded to a Happily Married Official Couple in Incalescent.
Tomboy and Girly-Girl: The Tomboy to Rosie's Girly-Girl, though Ash can make anyone look like a Girly-Girl in comparison.
Took a Level in Kindness: While she still has a lot of her fire, Ash is notably more mellow and mature in Incalescent, where she's an adult rather than a fourteen-year-old.
Tragic Keepsake: Her most precious possession was a small Hawaiian coaster that her mom brought back from a business trip (read: ESO mission) to Hawaii. It was the last thing her mom ever gave to her.
Weapon of Choice: A pocketknife and a handbuzzer she modified to actually electrocute people. She affectionately dubbed them Mr. Pocketknife and Buzzy, respectively.

Eva Resnik Harrison:
Action Girl: Of a gymnast variety
>>Action Mom: Was this to Ash.  
All-Loving Hero: There really wasn't too many people at Evergreen she hated.
Break the Cutie: Discovering Vivian's betrayal helped do this to her.
Cain and Abel: Eventually became the Abel to Vivian's Cain.
The Chick: To Team Alden
Determinator: If she has a mission, she will see it through.
Dumb Blonde: Downplayed, if not subverted. Eva's a perky and cheerful girl, which can make her look dumb and gullible sometimes, but she's smarter than she looks.
Good is Not Soft: She might have been nice and friendly, but Eva also has a surprising ability to be ruthless when needed, and could really hold a grudge, which helped lead to her sister's Start of Darkness.
Heel-Face Door Slam: Eva was really unhappy when she found out Vivian had been feeding information to SRSIA.
Killed Off for Real: She was ultimately shot by Vivian.
Nice Girl: Of an extroverted sort, in comparison to Vivian.
Red Oni, Blue Oni: The cheerful Red to Vivian's shy blue. She could also be seen as the Red to Rune Allheart's Blue.
Plucky Girl: Her determination and spirit burned bright all the way to her death.
The Pollyanna: Her endless spirit was a source of optimism for others.
She-Fu: Eva had a very agile sort of fighting style. Justified in that she was a gymnast before becoming a spy.
Tomboy With a Girly Streak: She loved sports and fighting, but also had a thing for hot boys and cute clothes.
You Can't Defy Fate: Eva was the subject of this, with Vivian having a dream about her dying and trying to change it only to end up being the one to kill Eva herself.

Vivian Resnik Calder:
Action Girl: Was one, until she evolved into a Dark Action Girl.
>>Action Mom: More of a Dark Action Mom, to Cora Calder.
Big Bad: Of Evergreen 1.5: Confrontation, and generally for the majority of Writing's Evergreen arcs.  
Cain and Abel: The Cain to Eva's Abel.
The Corruptible: The Corruptor Charles Griffiths saw her as a potential SRSIA agent and, eventually, he made her into one, to the point where she herself eventually became . . .
The Corruptor: She is the one who turned her granddaughter, Mallory, against the ESO.
Dark Action Girl: And a highly effective one, too.
Dark Chick: Was one of these in SRSIA, before becoming a straight-up Big Bad.
Face-Heel Turn: She agrees to work with SRSIA in exchange for their promise to never kill Eva.
Four-Star Badass: Eventually rises to become among SRSIA's leadership.
Green Eyes: Vivian has her family's trademark.
Heel-Face Door Slam: Eva was NOT happy when she found out Vivian had been a mole for SRSIA. She rejected Vivian when she tried to be accepted by Eva again, which ultimately sealed Vivian's cross to the Dark Side.
Lady of War: Vivian has always had a composed and conservative fighting style, unlike Eva or Ash.
The Mentor: She's become one to Mallory. She's taught her granddaughter ruthless ways of fighting, how to torture, and a variety of languages that her ESO parents wouldn't teach her, such as Russian, Czech, and Korean.
Nice Girl: She was a sweet girl when she first started Evergreen.
Red Oni, Blue Oni: The shy blue to Eva's cheerful red.
Roaring Rampage of Revenge: After Ash desperately sought her mom's killer (AKA Vivian), in an ironic twist of fate, Ash accidentally kills Vivian's daughter. Now Vivian is on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge against Ash.
Shrinking Violet: As a contrast to her loudmouthed sister, Vivian was shy and timid.
Took a Level in Badass: She gained one after winning her first fight at Evergreen . . . while on crutches. Then she took another huge one after joining SRSIA, and only got more badass from there. But at the same time . . .
Took a Level in Jerkass: Started Evergreen as a genuinely well-meaning girl. Left Evergreen as a jaded Dark Action Girl working for SRSIA.
You Can't Fight Fate: Just before getting accepted into Evergreen, Vivian had a dream where Eva was shot and killed by someone. Desperate to prevent this from coming true. Vivian became a SRSIA agent in exchange for the organization letting Eva live. But eventually, due to Eva's rejection of her, Vivian became a cold and brutal agent, callous enough to accept an assassination mission . . . with Eva as the target. She succeeded, and it was only after that she shot and killed Eva that she realized that she had perfectly reenacted the nightmare that prompted her former desperation to protect Eva.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu May 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Yess, these look awesome! Very Happy

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Thu May 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Nice to see this site venting it's creativity! I'll have to come up with something.

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu May 26, 2016 5:44 pm

These aren't all of his tropes, but I think these are the most important. ^^ I'll be making them for Sadie & Avenir later on!

Levi Durov’s Tropes

Badass: Levi is always ready to kick some ass, especially if he’s fired up or pissed off. He also has a suave way of doing so.

Ladykiller Not in Love: In his past, a considerable number of girls have shown interest in him, but he’s never reciprocated.

Defroster of the Ice Queen: Hopefully, he can melt through the layer of ice that Desirée has formed around herself. . .

Pretty Boy: Though rather well built in the arms and legs, Levi is not the typical masculine image of a man. He rather has “pretty” features, as opposed to looking like a hulking hunk.

Broken Hero: Although he faced tough abuse in his past, Levi is always willing to fight for the greater good.

Rebellious Spirit: It’s no secret that Levi enjoys defying the rules.

Prince Uncharming: On the outside, one would think that Levi is excellent prince material. Once people get to know him, however, he’s quite the opposite of conventional royalty.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri May 27, 2016 12:55 am

I'm up late making a bunch of Rinmaru pictures, and I'm hella obsessed. xD Here are some!

Nathan & Sadie!

Des taking Levi shopping!

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Fri May 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Back at it again with the Nadir lmao
Spoiler:

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri May 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Nikos - Arthur
Carlos - Kdin
help me fill in the rest fam
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri May 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Levi?

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri May 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Levi as Warner? "Depending on the time of day/The French go either way." And "Hey don't look at me"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Fri May 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Depending on the time of day Desiree goes either way confirmed

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down