Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:35 pm by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Danganronpa RPG Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danganronpa RPG Discussion

Post by Salphirix on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Credit to Tuliblu for the bears
Sylaxina for bullets

“Hope's Peak Private Academy was an exclusive, government-sanctioned school that accepted only students with exceptional abilities. . . . . Certainly, many Hope's Peak graduates were employed in high positions in every field of the professional world, so that statement was not an exaggeration.

There were two requirements to becoming a Hope's Peak student: One must be currently enrolled in high school and one must super-excel at their field of expertise.

Hope's Peak did not hold any standard entrance exams, as the academy insists that the things tested by these kind of exams are meaningless for its purposes. Instead, students were scouted for by the school itself. Hope's Peak Academy's faculty members were much like parents, who made it their life's mission to find talent and nurture their children.”
--Danganronpa Wiki

This SGRPG would be based around the amazing Murder-Mystery game and anime known as Danganronpa. There would be 15 spots (14 technically if you consider I’m taking part in this), and it would be almost like everyone’s favorite Whodunnit in some sense. Only, there’s twists and turns at every newly opened level of the school. And, not every day will someone be killed by the one of many possible killers: there will be enough time for interaction, drama, and murder--I mean beautiful smiles and friendships!

There will be 15 different roles. 14, technically, because Super High School Level Luck is automatically one of them.

SHSL’s, how I’d like to do them, would be chosen by a randomization of 15 unique roles that are not like the ones already done in the games/anime. Then you’d be able to create your characters based around that. Or, if people are against that way you’d be able to reserve SHSL’s through a pre-made list or through confirmation by me. (if no one chooses Luck, however, I'll take it at the end).

You will have enough time to talk with other people, make friends/enemies/lovers/bears/etc.

The goal of the RPG is to figure out who killed who through trials. If you’re able to guess who was the murderer, they will be executed and the rest will go unscathed. Guess wrong. . . and, well, only the murderer gets away~ Trials take place after the dead body is found/seen by three people and they have had their time to investigate.

Once the RPG takes off, more information will be given to you. It’s probably best not all the information is thrown at your face all in one sitting. It’ll also give sort of an authentic feel of being confused on what’s going on and learning progressively as time goes on.

I should also mention that this RPG, unless you guys really like it and want it, wouldn't be posted until much later when everyone’s free. Please feel free to ask questions, any questions at all! It can be things that you can see as a problem, suggestions, the SHSL's, etc. etc.

Last edited by Salphirix on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Re: Danganronpa RPG Discussion

Post by Athena Lionheart on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Hmm, I think I'll be joining c:
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Sounds very interesting, I might join
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:42 pm

I think I might join. Haven't been on the victim end of a Whodunnit-esque game in a long time.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:06 pm

I'm totally down. This sounds pretty awesome.
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:07 pm

YES!!!!! LOVE DANGANRONPA
Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:11 pm

I would join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Glad you guys are interested! cx
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by King Ki11 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:10 pm

This would be very hard to pull off, but I'd join it.
King Ki11
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Sign me the hell up, yo.
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down