FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 3:17 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:49 am by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:04 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Runite's Immortal - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Runite's Immortal

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Runite's Immortal - Page 5 Empty Re: Runite's Immortal

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed May 01, 2019 6:18 pm

who iz psyche SHE DOSN’T EVEN gO HEERE

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Thu May 02, 2019 6:40 am

0/10 not goff enuff xoxoxoxoxo
(((((:

p:

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu May 02, 2019 8:42 am

Wow Wroting I bet u dont even red IR3 fanfics u farkin pozer! n Aidick ur just mad that Arcumbitch is in love wid enoyb instad of u!

Chapter 14.

AN: fuk off PREPZ ok! Pfroggy fangz 4 helpin agen. im sory ah kudnt update yasterdai but I wuz derperessd n I had 2 go 2 da hospital kuz I slit muh rists. PS onli 1 moar chpter!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXX

WARNING: SUM OF DIS CHAPTA IS XTREMLY SCRAY. DIS MITE NOT BE G-RATED

We ran to where Arker was. It turned out that Arker wasn’t there. Instead the ugkly girl Fe was. Sierra was there crying tears of blood. Fe wa torturing her by makeing her watch straight p*rn. Archambitch and I ran in front of Fe.

“Rid my sight you despicable preps!” she shouted as we started shooting her with the gun she Then suddenly she looked at me and she fell down with a lovey-dovey look in her eyes. “EbonyIloveyouwiluhavesexwithme.” she said.

“Huh?” I asked.
”Enoby I love you will you have sex with me?” asked Fe. I started laughing crudely. “What the fuck? You torture my gf and then you expect me to fuck you? God, you are so fucked up you fucking bastard.” I said angrily. Then I stabbed her in the heart. Blood pored out of it like a fountain.

“Nooooooooooooo!” she screamed. sHe started screaming and running around. Then she fell down and died.

“That was even easier than Unbroken” said Archam bitch.

I brust into tears sadly.

“Fe what art thou doing?” called Arker. Then…… he started cuming! We could hear his high heels clacking to us. So we got on our hoverboard and we flew to HQ. We went to my room. Archambitch went away. There I started crying.

“What’s wrong honey?” asked Sierra taking off her clothes so we could screw. She had a sex-pack (geddit cuz shes so sexah) and really huge bewbs and everything.

“Its so unfair!” I yielded. “Why can’t I just be ugly or plain like all da other bares and preps here except for B’loody Mary A batn bliss, because she’s not ugly or anything.”

“Why would you wanna be ugly? I don’t like the preps anyway. They are such fucking sluts.” answered Sierra.

“Yeah but everyone is in love with me! Like Deadric and Jacoob took a video of me naked. Elias says he’s in love with me. Archambitch likes me and now even Fe is in love with me! I just wanna be with you ok Sierra! Why couldn’t Tormos have made me less beautiful?” I shouted angrily. (an” don’t wory enoby isn’t a snob or anyfing but a lot of ppl hav told her shes pretty)

“Wow evr1 loves Enoby?” Azula said savaagely. “This must be a fanfic.”

“Im good at too many things! WHY CAN’T I JUST BE NORMAL? IT’S A FUCKING CURSE!” I shouted and then I ran away.

Chapter 15.

AN: stup flaming ok! btw u suk frum no on evry tim sum1 flams me im gona slit muh ristsz! fangz 2 PFrogyy 4 hlpein! DIS IS DA LST CPTER SO GIVE ME GOD REVUES

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Ebony Ebony!” shouted Sierra sadly. “No, please, come back!”

But I was too mad.

“Whatever! Now u can go anh have sex with Archambitch!” I shouted. I stormed into my room and closed my black door with my blood-red key. It had a picture of AManda on it. HShe looked so sexy in a way that reminded me of Sierra and Archambitch. I started to cry and weep. I took a razor and started to slit my wrists. I drank the blood all depressed. Then I looked at my black GC watch and noticed it was time to go to Biology class, bcuz the Row cares a lot about edukasion.

I put on a short ripped black gothic dress that said Anarchy on the front in blood red letters and was all ripped and a spiky belt. Under that I put on ripped black fishnets and boots that said Joel all over them with blood red letters. I put my ebony black hair out. Anyway I went downstairs feeling all sad and depressed as usual. I did sum advanced Biology work. It was useless tho cuz we were learning about death which isnt a thing in the Row. I was turning a bloody pentagram into a black guitar. Suddenly the guitar turned to Sierra!

“Enoby I love you!” she shouted sadly. “I dnot care what those fucker preps and posers fink. Ur da most beautiful girl in the world. Before I met you I used to want to commit suicide all the time. Now I just wanna fucking be with you. I fucking love you!.” Then……………. she started to sing “Da Chronicles of Unbroken” (we considered it our song now cuz Unborken took 4ever to finish just like this story) right in front of the entire class! Her singing voice was so amazing and gothic and sexxy like a cross between Blakc Rose, Antivoleus, and Mother Monster

“OMFG.” I said after she was finished. Some fucking preps stared at us but I just stuck up my middle fingers (that were covered in black nail polish and were entwined with Sierra’s now) at them. “I love you!” I said and then we started to kiss. Then we went away holding hands. Da Duke shouted at us but he stopped cuz everyone was clapping by how sexy we looked 2gether. Then I saw a poster saying that Black ROse would have a concert in Ald Ruhn right then. We looked at each other all shocked and then we went 2gether wear I totally dudnt get killed by my friendz and lived gofficly effrt after.

DA END BETCHS

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: